*After Erik turned his back on Apocalypse*
Scott: I don't know what made him change his mind, but I'm really glad Magneto seems to be on our side. The guy’s fucking terrifying.
Peter: Well, dad can be a little overprotective of Professor...
Scott: Yeah... it seems so.
Scott: ...WAIT THAT’S YOUR DAD?!
244 notes · View notes
So I've just finishing rewatching Xmen: Apocalypse and I have very strong emotions about this. Consider:
- Erik sings to Nina in Polish before she goes to sleep
- Nina's locket has pictures of Erik's parents in??? So maybe it was his mother's???
- when Erik goes back to the factory to kill the men he tells them to think about the people important to them who will mourn them, then lists "mothers, wives, daughters" - the 3 significant people he has lost in his life
- Peter literally tells Raven "[Erik] is the reason I'm here" and then a few scenes later, Erik straight up asks him why he's here and he (for obvious reasons) bails on admitting the truth (- I remembered the second instance but not the first)
- Moira this whole thing is literally your fault
- But you deserve better than a shoehorned romance with Charles so I'll let you off
- Erik is in so much pain 😭
- but also, Erik is flipping powerful man, he's literally taking apart the entire planet here and remaking it anew. Like he can literally do that. He can do that if he wants. How is someone that powerful???
2 notes · View notes