#yeah like i totally could.
I love, love, LOVE all the “there is only one bed” fics out there, and I love the softness, the fluff, the pining and the smut.
But I also think, especially with two men their size, at really close quarters, and with them seeing each other naked all the time (all these baths!) and already used to a certain degree of physical contact (*cough* chamomile *cough*) they are just. Two dudes sleeping naked on each other.
(But the moment Jaskier gives Geralt a little nose kiss before sleeping, Geralt is like: !!!)
also, side effect of having exceptional hearing:
4K notes · View notes
I can genuinely imagine Wilbur getting more personal details and deep thoughts out of George in one night than some of his other friends in years. Wilbur is just that sort of person lol
ikr which makes me so happy. i love the idea of george just opening up to someone, being asked things that maybe no one else has thought to ask before? i feel like wilbur is that kind of person, who thinks of questions you would have never heard before. it makes my heart warm
118 notes · View notes
Food log (11-08-2021): SNACK DAY
Apparently eating a sh*t ton of protein / granola bars while simultaneously over-caffeinating myself is a call I’ve chosen to answer 🤷🏻♀️ And hey ngl, I’m good at it…
- Caramel protein bar (202 kcal, 20g protein).
- “Veggie Puff Sticks” (116 kcal, 3.3g protein) it’s like baby / toddler food.
- Carrot puffs (119 kcal, 2g protein) again with the baby food - it’s actually decent.
- Hazelnut protein wafer (189 kcal, 7.8g protein).
- Cookie dough protein bar (211 kcal, 20g protein).
- 6x Alpen Light granola bars (396 kcal, 6g protein).
- Näkd cocoa coconut bar (133 kcal, 2g protein).
- Barebells crunchy fudge protein bar (204 kcal, 20g protein).
- 2x White Monster Ultra (11 kcal each).
- 1x Pepsi Max (1 kcal) + 1x Coke Zero (1 kcal).
Total = 1,594 kcal, ~81g protein.
24 notes · View notes