Arin Dwihartanto Sunaryo — Yin Yang (resin on board, 2008)
1968 illustration by Weisser, for the Underground Press Syndicate
How Goddess Applies Masculinity ☯️
Being familiar with divine masculinity uplifts your divine feminine expression, creates the standard, and even reflection for the divine masculines you attract.
It works the same way for the masculines. They have their own divine feminine connection solidifying their god self. Since the world is dualistic by nature both are necessary.
In psychoanalytical jungian psychology this dynamic is acknowledged as the anima or the inner feminine psyche of men then the animus or inner masculine psyche of women. This pattern is reflected in the ancient Tao Yin Yang symbol, a perfect example of balance and union between feminine and masculine.
So what are divine masculine traits & how does a Goddess embody this?
A goddess is the being resonating with the highest, most divine, and unconditionally loving form of a feminine woman since love is the highest vibration.
1. Strength + Protection — Being a Mamma Bear for her cubs, and cubs only... not defending able bodied men.
2. Leadership, Not Control — a Queen Bee intuitively influences, not directly controls and calls shots.
3. Not Being Overly Expressive — Knows when to be vulnerable and when not to, think of the popular rap female artists and how bad ass they are emotionally.
4. Sharing + Providing — Being generous with natural abundance, gifts, love, affection, not being generous from laboring.
5. Ambition + Will Power — Making dreams come to life by pursuing them, otherwise they remain in the heart and mind. This is the material world we can’t snap things into existence.
6. Independent — Knowing how to be alone in a world that encourages individuality and even self-isolation for quarantine is vital. Goddess understands interdependence and independence.
7. Honors Femininity — A goddess recognizes and uplifts other goddesses. She doesn’t get envious (toxic feminine) or violent (toxic masculine) towards her. She instead is inspired (divine feminine) and offers her hand in defense when threats are against her (divine masculine).
This is just a recap of my full post on patreon 🌹
Vintage Moschino Cross-Body Bags