I miss them
It’s nearing ten p.m. on the third day of the off season when Yuri Plisetsky bursts through the front door and announces, “I’m staying here.”
With his body changing and the Olympic season approaching, Yuri decides he’s had enough.
Additional Tags: Angst, Emotional Hurt/Comfort, Angst and Hurt/Comfort, Domestic Fluff, Fluff and Angst, Canon Compliant, Post-Canon, Podium Family, Supportive Katsuki Yuuri, Supportive Victor Nikiforov, Found Family, Yuri Plisetsky Has Seven (7) Adoptive Parents, Okaeri | yoihomezine
A King, held captive by his own crown.
A Rebel, leading a war to free the oppressed.
A single starlit night, after which everything changes.
Relationship(s): Katsuki Yuuri/Victor NikiforovFive Plus One. by london_Fog
Five times other people thought they were dating and one time Kageyama wondered if they were.
Relationship(s): Hinata Shouyou/Kageyama Tobio
Additional Tags: dumb and dumber and super dumb love
For a minute, they stare off across the kitchen. Finally, Keith shrugs. “It’s been a while since I’ve…I just want to. If I thought you were going to make me talk about it this much, I wouldn’t have asked.”
Lance can’t help but snort at that. “You thought I was just going to have zero questions? ‘Sure friend who has never expressed any romantic or sexual interest in me before and is supposed to be helping me do the dishes, just give me a blowjob.’”
Keith rolls his eyes. “I have literally never heard someone bitch this much about being offered a blowjob before in my life.”
Relationship(s): Keith/Lance (Voltron)
Additional Tags: Blow Jobs, Friends With Benefits, (hinted) Pining, Alternate Universe – Modern Setting, Alternate Universe – College/University, Explicit Sexual Content, This was supposed to be, Plot What Plot/Porn Without Plot, but now there are feelings, how did this happen, Hook-Up, Bad Ideas, Kissing, Kitchen Sex, Aged-Up Character(s), Also known as “How many times can i say blowjob in one conversation”
“You look like shit.”
“I missed you.”
Relationship(s): Adam/Shiro (Voltron)
1. Fondue. Male dancers are not supposed to dance en pointe. Yuuri knows that. Everyone knows that. But he can’t help but want to. He wants to be graceful and beautiful and float across the stage. And if he can find the confidence to explain that to Viktor, Viktor might just be able to help.
2. Somebody Make Me Feel Alive and Shatter Me.
Victor Nikiforov is the renowned Premier Danseur for the Mariinsky Ballet, but his life has turned into a meaningless round of practices and performances and public appearances. His emotional exhaustion is leading him toward and early retirement when Madame Baronovskaya, the severe Ballet Mistress, determines to produce an all-male production of the ballet Carmen. She naturally casts Victor as the wild Don Jose. Victor’s best friend Christophe Giacometti, one of europe’s premiere danseurs is brought in to dance the part of the Toreador. Victor eagerly anticipates a sharing a production with his friend, but looks forward with dread to the prospect of having to dance a passionate duet with a stranger when his own desire has shriveled within him.
That is, until he meets the danseur brought in for the part of the male Carmen and falls hopelessly and instantly in love.
3. Hilarion’s Last Wish. Victor finally recognized that Yuuri hadn’t just started to dance without waiting for him. Yuuri had started to dance a pas de deux, performing half a dance with the expectation that Victor would catch up and join him, filling in the empty space Yuuri was leaving for him.
4. croisés, écartés, entrelacés. St. Petersburg, the early 1900s. Yuuri has left everything behind to follow his dream and Victor is the city’s darling. Both danseurs at Mariinsky theatre, their paths continually intertwine as they are fated to meet again and again. However, as love blooms, looming shadows of war lie in wait.
5. When I am lost, On broken streets. Victor is losing his love for dance as he feels suppressed under his director’s hard rules and with his dance partner Diana moving closer to retirement with out anyone to fill her place. A video of a pair of young dancers doing one of Victor and Diana’s pieces emerges and has Victor intrigued. Mesmerised by the ballerina Victor goes to see him in the lead for Sleeping Beauty.It’s a night that changes both of their lives.
6. A Ticket to the Ballet. Victor grew up to think that he always had to deal with all his troubles on his own. He never asked himself why he was doing something and he never thought of himself as lonely, but one day there he was – wondering what was the point of it all. And along came Yuuri Katsuki – one of the best ballet dancers the world has ever seen.
7. you forgot this. Viktor spends the Nutcracker season pining after one Katsuki Yuuri. From afar.
8. premier dans mon coeur. Viktor, long-reigning champion of figure skating. Yuuri, premier danseur of the Bolshoi ballet.
(And Yuri Plisetsky, the up-and-comer who somehow drags them together in St. Petersburg).
9. Adagio. As promised, Viktor choreographs a short program for Yuri’s senior debut. However, when Yuri just doesn’t seem to get the meaning of Agape, Yakov enlists the help of Lilia, who brings with her, her prodigy student, who Viktor can’t take his eyes off.
10. pick lilacs for the passing time. In which the outlandish prodigy Victor Nikiforov hits Yuuri’s life like a whirlwind after he transfers to a prestigious ballet conservatory in Moscow, two grumpy teenagers learn to be friends, and Mila’s Straight Girl CrushTM might not be so straight after all.
11. Attitude or Arabesque. alternatively, Yuuri follows his dream of becoming a danseur, but life decided to screw with him by adding his long-time idol into the mix of weird school faculty
They have zippers because zippers.
Forgot to post again oops
cut the cameras
1. sight of the sun. It’s still new, reaching inside himself and finding nothing but love there, and a yearning for life—for the rest of his own life—that’s never been this sort of present before. It’s still new, just like the band on his own ring finger is still a wonder, just like seeing Yuuri’s own band has not stopped giving Victor such a dizzying rush of emotion every time he sees it, days after the wedding.
2. snapshots from the edge of forever. Five snapshots from the Katsuki-Nikiforov Honeymoon.
3. Pancakes at The Elbow Room. “He was a fireplace of bliss, his heart a fire and his chest a glass enclosure built for everyone to see. Public life had never been hard for Viktor, but this marriage, this love he had for Yuuri, this pride he had in himself – it all felt exponentially more natural than it ever had before. This was real.”
4. ichi-go ichi-e. Viktor writes love letters: one for every stop on their first honeymoon.
5. No place I’d rather be. Yuuri and Victor spend their honeymoon in Australia, where they have fun snorkeling on the Great Barrier Reef and get to be a sappy and very happy couple.
6. Kallistos. In which there are many communication issues, Yuuri is a reluctant runaway bride, Victor is not excited about growing older and they make unexpected friends during their intense honeymoon in Greece
7. How do we fall apart? (Faster than a hairpin trigger). “Good morning.” Yuuri’s voice is syrupy and soft as he strokes Victor’s neck before gently brushing a few wayward strands of hair back behind his ear.
“Good morning.” Victor gently pulls him back to once again drink in the sight of his lover and finally press his own kiss against those plush lips, “husband.
”Some fluffy honeymoon smut
8. And the Stars Will Wait. Now that he’s here, the reality of the situation settles in a little harder. He’s really back in this place, with a husband at his side. It really is a testament to how far he’s come since the last time he set foot in this place, since that Viktor Nikiforov had never anticipated returning here, much less married to someone.
Of all the places he had hoped to take Yuuri during their honeymoon — their first trip together as a married couple — he hadn’t anticipated bringing him back to the family dacha and all the memories it evoked.
9. The Start Of Life. After winning a bet, Yuuri had been overjoyed that he’d managed to avoid having a large, celebrity style wedding, in exchange for allowing Viktor to plan and have full control over their honeymoon. Yuuri had been mentally preparing himself for flamboyant luxury, only to land up in a ‘middle of nowhere’ town in provincial Russia.
“This was what you wanted to show me?”
“Yes!” He jumped on the spot. “Oh Yuuri, you don’t understand. This is where I learnt to skate!”
10. 100 days around the world. A new country each day. Victor and Yuri have a lot to look forward to.
11. full of you on this honeymoon, boo. Yuuri won’t let Viktor step one foot outside of the cabana until he’s been properly lathered up with sunscreen.(they never make it outside.)
12. honey sweet and slow. Viktor wakes not for the first time to the sound of waves, the faintest rustle of sheets, and most importantly, the sound of Yuuri’s steady breathing.
13. all of rome. Right after their wedding, Yuuri and Viktor go on Honeymoon to Rome. They decided to splurge on a visit to an all-male bath house, because why not? And when it turns out to be something of a venue for sexual exhibitionism, why not join the fun? When in Rome…
14. Vision of Paradise. Victor muses on what paradise really is.
some derpy looking 1am practice Yuuris lol. i know i’ve done viktor before but i think these are my first yuuri sketches? will probably do some more of him tomorrow 🥰
quick doodle bc vitya’s tired of this shit and so am i . would like to just . have motivation plz send .
howl and sophie have the same energy as victor and yuuri, where the protagonists (sophie and yuuri) both have no idea just how much their partners love them and have loved them for way longer than they actually know. We learn that howl actually met sophie when he was child and thus we get his iconic first line “there you are, sweetheart. sorry im late, i was looking everywhere for you” as adults which was originally thought to be a first meeting and that he was just pretending to be her lover but no- he ACTUALLY meant that. and when victor shows up to the onsen asking yuuri to sleep with him supposedly out of no where, we learn later that victor was actually under the impression that yuuri remembered the banquet and coming onto victor STRONG. victor had been head over heels for wayyy longer than thought.
Basically yuuri and sophie both majorly changed their partners’ lives without even realizing it, and they both have very dramatic husbands who would die for them
Viktor kept yuri’s pics and videos from the banquet for a wholeee year i wonder why 😏😏😏😏😏😏😏🔞
can we please all make our next collective quarantine hyperfixafion yuri on ice? please? let’s all just watch some figure skating gays in these trying times. i’m tired of katara and aang and the twenty foot long metas on blood bending. let’s have some victuuri.