(Can I,,, hijack real fast?)
Compulsive liars!!!! You are lovely and wonderus in every way!!
Pyromaniacs!!! Look at you! You’re radiant, astounding, perfect
My fellow kleptomaniacs! Hiya!!! You’re fucking poggers!!!
I’d love to wish compulsive liars a good day today. I don’t see posts for you, so I’d love to wish you one.
So, compulsive liars, please have a good day today! Remember I love you all.
Anarchists,,, you are the revolution and the future, fuck it up my dudes
of course!!! this is an absolutely great addition! reblog this full version please! i love all of you!!
Self-appreciating humor even when u 100% don’t believe what you’re saying is legitimately such an esteem-booster & i’d recommend everyone to try and replace deprecating jokes with exaggeratedly-positive & validating ones whenever u can
i love when ppl who constantly use self deprecating humor interact with me, theyre never sure how to react. theyre like “lol well we all hate ourselves anyways” and im like “no, im sexy as hell actually” like oil and water everytime
And tbh, it’s funnier/more comfortable for everyone involved anyway. Like, failing spectacularly at something but going “lol y’all WISH you had my talents” instead? Hilarious. Its funny, alleviates the pressure on other ppl to validate your negativity, AND even when what you’re saying “isn’t true” your brain still responds to hearing positive input & your attitude towards yourself & your situation becomes so much healthier after a while. This kind of thing has been proven to improve mental health & curb self-harming tendencies, as well as contribute to healthier social environments ;0;
Yes I do, actually
Dyscalculia is a learning disability, a lot like dyslexia, but with math and numbers. Everyone knows what dyslexia is, but for some reason, dyscalculia isn’t as well known. I want people to know about this so no more kids are gonna believe uneducated adults who tells them that they’re just lazy and no more kids are going to think they’re just hopeless idiots when they try and try but just can’t understand. It happened to me, and I won’t let it happen to anyone else.
It’s surprisingly common and is often linked to ADHD. If you’ve ever had issues, look it up - you might find things fall into place for you, too.
- Difficulty reading analog clocks
- Inability to comprehend financial planning or budgeting, sometimes even at a basic level; for example, estimating the cost of the items in a shopping basket or balancing a checkbook.
- Inconsistent results in addition, subtraction, multiplication and division.
- Difficulty with multiplication, subtraction, addition, and division tables, mental arithmetic, etc.
- Problems with differentiating between left and right.
- A “warped” sense of spatial awareness, or an understanding of shapes, distance, or volume that seems more like guesswork than actual comprehension.
- Difficulty with time, directions, recalling schedules, sequences of events. Difficulty keeping track of time. Frequently late or early.
- Poor memory (retention & retrieval) of math concepts; may be able to perform math operations one day, but draw a blank the next. May be able to do book work but then fails tests.
- Difficulty reading musical notation. Difficulty with choreographed dance steps.
- Having particular difficulty mentally estimating the measurement of an object or distance (e.g., whether something is 3 or 6 meters (10 or 20 feet) away).
- When writing, reading and recalling numbers, mistakes may occur in the areas such as: number additions, substitutions, transpositions, omissions, and reversals.
- Inability to grasp and remember mathematical concepts, rules, formulae, and sequences.
- Inability to concentrate on mentally intensive tasks.
I can’t even comprehend what it might be like being a human who doesn’t have all of these characteristics. I don’t know how a brain can possibly just “remember” how to do long division or know what ten feet looks like.
I can’t even accept that a car is more than like nine feet long. Ours is fifteen feet long, and even standing next to it, my brain is POSITIVE it’s small enough to fit in a bathroom.
This is the most me thing I’ve ever read on this site. I can’t read analog clocks I can’t recall number sequences etc.
I remember reading a book where a character had this and my whole life fell into place. Being the kid of people who work with math a lot (Mom was a math major for crying out loud) and being ‘bad at math’ sucked. I never understood why I couldn’t do what everyone in my class could.
Sadly, I didn’t figure this out until after I was out of school.
went to look at the new theme and now im just mesmerized by the fruit. like i have class in 15min but im gonna be too busy losing braincells over this picture of fruit
adsjdjhdsa im very proud of it tbh!!! here is a comparison :]
okay but one natsuyuu manga vs. anime difference I don’t see talked abt a lot that I think is very funny, is natsume’s height. natsume is literally taller in the anime. in the manga, he’s normally abt the same height as touko and nishimura, but the anime he’s actually taller than both of them (esp touko)
And this is Very Funny for many reasons, but it got long so it’s going under a read more
honestly it is so blatant that a lot of people boil down nb identities to just being man lite or woman lite
you know when you read a character analysis and it’s so wrong you get like. personally offended
I wish I had as much self confidence as the among us player who named themself “Im hot”