i have an “infinite monkeys at infinite typewriters” approach to my content in the hopes that someday ill have unknowingly recreated all the classics of literature in the form of inane dumbass posts. ive never read a book in my life and im not starting now
not to be insensitive but some of the salem witch trials were so funny bitches like “i saw her at the devils sacrament!!!” girl… what were YOU doing at the devils sacrament 👀
- london: when you visit a city, do you take in the tourist points or the more unknown places?
- paris: where did you last fall in love?
- berlin: do you find history or geography to be more interesting?
- amsterdam: would you drink in a room full of strangers?
- prague: rivers or forests?
- vienna: do you enjoy classic literature?
- barcelona: beaches or cities?
- madrid: who did you last attend a party with?
- budapest: if you could do anything and not have to face the consequences, what would you do?
- rome: ancient rome or ancient greece?
- copenhagen: how many languages can you speak?
- dublin: where was the last castle you visited?
- stockholm: angst or fluff?
- lisbon: if you had the chance to become a prince/princess, would you?
- athens: favourite greek myth?
- milan: what matters more: fashion or comfort?
- munich: why did you kiss the last person you did?
- helsinki: when did you last visit a friend’s house?
- reykjavik: do people usually have trouble pronouncing your name when you first meet?
- florence: how did you discover your favourite artist’s work?
- edinburgh: would you visit a dog park without a dog?
- oslo: what’s more important: work or love?
- venice: why did you last fall in love?
- glasgow: where were you going during your latest bus journey?
- liverpool: do you follow any sports?
- cologne: why did you last visit your grandparents?
- moscow: would you rather perform in a circus or an opera?
- naples: if you could visit anywhere in the world, where would you go and for how long?
This is what hozier meant when he says he falls a little bit in love everyday with someone new
I once watched a girl in the produce aisle pick up a bushel of bananas that were precariously perched on the edge and move them farther back and under her breath she said “there you go sweeties - that will be more comfortable” before shuffling off and… I think about her often.
« Silent lovers » is such a sweet way to put it.
- leonardo da vinci was a year younger than christopher columbus.
- stalin, freud, Ttto, trotsky and hitler walk into a bar……no really, it’s possible since they all lived in vienna in 1913.
- aristotle tutored alexander the great.
- abraham lincoln was twelve when napoleon bonaparte died.
- an unusually well-traveled person in 5th century BC could have conceivably met confucius, lao tze, the buddha and socrates over the course of a seventy year life.
- pharaohs and mammoths existed at the same time.
- pocahontas and william shakespeare died, in the same country, less than a year apart from each other.
- oxford university is older than the aztec empire.
Castle In The Sky (1986)
Grave of the Fireflies (1988)
My Neighbor Totoro (1988)
Kiki’s Delivery Service (1989)
Only Yesterday (1991)
Porco Rosso (1992)
Pom Poko (1994)
Whisper of the Heart (1995)
Princess Mononoke (1997)
My Neighbors the Yamadas (1999)
Spirited Away (2001)
The Cat Returns (2002)
Howl’s Moving Castle (2004)
Tales from Earthsea (2006)
Ponyo On A Cliff From The Sea (2008)
The Secret World of Arrietty/The Borrower Arrietty (2010)
From Up on Poppy Hill (2011)
If any of the links stop working, please let me know so I can fix it.
For Castle In The Sky, wait for the free user button to be clickable and it will send you to the video.
how do I not share this, though (HIGHLY RECOMMENDING HOWL’S MOVING CASTLE IT’S MY FAVORITE)