hi! For the hobbit and lotr asks, can you do 4, 7, 8, 16, 50, 69, 73, and 74. Sorry that's a lot u don't have to do all of them if you don't want to 🥰
hi!! thank you, i’d love to answer all of these!!
4. Which movie from the Lord of the Rings is your favorite and why?
The first one. Everyone’s there and all of the characters are together for the most part, so you can see their dynamic relationships. Plus, it gets dark after the first one, so there’s that.
7. First character you fell in love with?
Samwise, for LOTR. Fili, for the Hobbit.
8. Character you cannot stand?
WOW uh sauron. But truthfully, I used to not like Éowyn. I like her now, but there was just something about her when I first started watching it.
16. Do you have a favorite Orc?
No! I’m not a big fan of the Orcs, but most of them can make me laugh. I can’t say I have a favorite, though.
50. How do you feel about Tauriel?
I honestly love her. I feel like she brought an aspect of the story that you couldn’t see in the book. Totally broke my heart towards the end when she had to leave because of her own broken heart. I seriously also love Evangeline Lilly and I think she’s gorgeous and amazing in Ant-Man—
69. What Tolkien name would you give to a pet?
Pippin!!!!!!!!! Or Merry.
73. If you could choose to save one of the characters from LOTR, who would you choose?
Boromir. Hands down.
74. If you could choose to save one of the characters from the Hobbit, who would you choose?
This is definitely a harder question. LOTR, I knew right off the bat. I want to save so many characters in the Hobbit. Let’s just say Fili or Kili. Fili and Kili. Dear God, I’ll probably never be able to choose!