Bi has literally always been inclusive of trans and nb people, and this was documented and goes generations back. Quit silencing bi people, and telling them they may actually be pans depending on who they may date.
Also, trans people are the gender they identify as, please quit treating them as if they are sub genders, by doing so, it shows you do not see them on the same level as a cis person.
My chest actually hurts wtf
- Queer is often used as a slur, especially against gay men, who generally don’t want to be called ‘queer’. It’s the most commonly-used anti-LGBT slur in online communities. It literally means “strange” or “suspicious”.
- I’m glad you’ve figured out how to google Latin word roots, but you’ve forgotten how to google “Bisexual Manifesto”. From 1990: “Do not assume that bisexuality is binary or duogamous in nature: that we have “two” sides or that we must be involved simultaneously with both genders to be fulfilled human beings.” Sounds like the definition of “pan” is straight up the definition of “bi”, with added transphobia and biphobia.
- Here’s a quick thought experiment: can a gay person be ace or aro and still be gay? If so, can a straight person be ace or aro and still be straight? If your answers are different, why? Also, why should a cisgender straight person uninterested in sex be lumped in with gay/bi/trans people? What do they have in common?
I’d love to “spread love and acknowledgement”. Maybe if cishets didn’t feel entitled to our community because they don’t like relationships. Maybe if people didn’t want to call all of us a slur because some of us don’t mind it. Maybe if you quit erasing bi people and assuming their sexuality is inferior.
This wholeass post is a fucking mess.
Oh my god y'all are still saying that bi means two? In 20 fucking 20? Really?
Queer is not a slur. Queer identifying people are valid.
Pansexual people are not biphobic and they identify as loving all genders. Pansexuals are valid.
Bisexuals have “bi” in them which means two. A bi person can like nonbinary people and girls, boys and girls, or any two picks they like. They like two. Bisexuals are valid.
Bisexuals who like the opposite gender more than the same are still valid. I’m tired of people making me feel like I’m “not gay enough.” I love boys and girls and no one is going to take that from me. I am not invalid.
Ace/aro people are in our community and should be loved and treated as such. Ace/aro’s are valid.
I haven seen a lot of homo/trans/bi/pan/ace/aro/any other member who gets excluded-phobia. We are a community about being ourselves and comfortable and love. We get so caught about these things that we lose that. I remember when I first found my sexuality I couldn’t describe the love I felt from fitting in. We need to let everyone feel like they’re valid. Our world isn’t doing so great and us fighting over if some people can be accepted or not is making things worse. Spread love and acknowledgement.
Hey non dysphoric trans people! Guess who got put on T? Guess who looks fucking stunning and FEELS stunning? Me. Because I actually have dysphoria. And physically transitioning is the best cure.
How will you feel when you take a medication you don’t need? You’ll learn what actual gender dysphoria feels like. Have fun with that.
i was tagged like. yesterday by @victorian-vampire-mlm
instructions: tag 10 followers you’d like to get to know better
1. name: gabriel
2. gender: bastard (male)
3. star sign: aries, baybee!
4. height: like 5’9.5 last time i was at the doctors
5. sexuality: chaotic (bisexual)
6. favorite book: to kill a mockingbird
7. current time: 10:32 pm
8. average amount of sleep: 8-10 hours
9. dogs or cats: why not both
10. # of blankets i sleep with: 3
11. dream job: pastry chef. or author. or owning a cafe with my friend
12. blog established: 2 years ago, maybe?
13. favorite animal: sharks!!
14. # of followers: idk like 380?
15. reason for url: my life is a curse and everything i do is shrouded in layers of cryptic-ness
16. something i’m grateful for: music
1. name: james
2. gender: male
3. star sign: p-pisces
4. height: 5′2 bc im a short king
5. sexuality: bisexual (in a relationship)
6. favorite book: Imma modify this to say series- Warriors
7. current time: 8:10am
8. average amount of sleep: varies wildly between 4-10 hrs
9. dogs or cats: cats
10. # of blankets i sleep with: 2
11. dream job: artist or psychologist
12. blog established: less than a year- abt 9 months ago
13. favorite animal: fox maybe,
14. # of followers: aprox. 110
15. reason for url: i call myself a baby, jamie is my nickname, and it sounds fun saying out loud (emphasis on jamie)
16. something i’m grateful for: not to be gross but my gf
1. name: I go by Ardelia
2. gender: Female
3. star sign: pisces ♓
4. height: 167cm, I’m short
6. favourite book: The Demon by Lermontov
7. current time: 18.48
8. average amount of sleep: anything less than 8 hours is unacceptable
9. dogs or cats: cats! I actually have 2
10. # of blankets i sleep with: one, 2 max.
11. dream job: no idea!
12. blog established: I’ve been on this hellsite since like 2013
13. favourite animal: corvids!
14. # of followers: 404 (error: blog not found)
15. reason for url: I am a woman, I am bisexual and I like french words that sound cool
16. something i’m grateful for: given the current situation, the fact that all my relatives are safe
1. Name: Jack/Tyr
2. Gender: Female???
3. Star Sign: The Water Bearer (Aquarius)
4. Height: 5′7″ aka 170.18 centimeters
5. Sexuality: The baddest bisexual bastard you know
6. Favorite Book: The Hobbit by John Ronald Reuel Tolkien
7. Current Time: 4:02pm
8. Average Amount of Sleep: Fuck that, what’s a sleep schedule?
9. Dogs or Cats: I prefer cats but my family has two dogs that I do love
10. Number of Blankets I Sleep With: A weighted blanket and a very small one to cover my shoulders if I need it.
11. Dream Job: I would love to run a coffee shop!
12. Blog Established: I made this blog in around January I think. I had a blog for a while ago, deleted it, and then made this blog!
13. Favorite Animal: CATS CATS CATS
14. Number of Followers: 102!!!
15. Reason for URL: I’m literally mothman
16. Something I’m Grateful for: I really love dnd and I’m super happy I’m able to be the dm for my friends!
@bigexcual @bisexualjustice @bonesoap @transmed-with-opinions @lost-boy-discourse Fill this out dudes!!! I wanna get to know you guys better!!!
@your-resident-mothman asjlkdgaljk okay okay
1. Name: Tyler
2. Gender: nonbinary/ftm something like that
3. Star sign: Technically pieces if you take into account the new one, if you don’t then I’m aries.
4. Height: 5'3⅝"
5. Sexuality: I’m an iced coffee bi
6. Favorite book: Dear Evan Hansen by Benj Pasek
7. Current time: 23:00
8. Average amount of sleep: now it’s about eight or nine
9. Dogs or cats: cats all the way
10. Number of blankets I sleep with: either two or six, no in between.
11. Dream job: I want a coffee place too!! Maybe we could work together some day @your-resident-mothman ?
12. Blog established: gosh I don’t even know, maybe a year ago or something?
13. Favorite animal: ferret!!
14. number of followers: 855!! More than I thought!
15. Reason for url: im a transmed and I have opinions. What else can I say?
16. Something I’m greatful for: my supportive family, my best friend, @your-resident-mothman , my dog, and my access to resources.
I do! I actually have four Instagram accounts.
@/tylr.j42 is my main
@/luna.posts is my cat
@/tylersfacespam is a bunch of pictures of me
@/soft.mlm is my mlm/nblm account
I’m glad you had that realization!
I used to ID as pan too, when I was like 12 and I don’t remember why I stopped, but I’m glad I did.
Thank you!! I love getting asks like this!
It’s not the “queer” community. Don’t call us all a collective slur. Why is that so hard to understand?
Oh lol that’s kinda funny
Yeah, tucutes and the like are just intolerant pricks for some reason. I don’t get it either, but thats the way they are. I don’t get that much hate to be honest, but when u do boy it’s ugly.
“exclusionists destroyed ace communities” no lmao y’all destroyed your own communities when you decided that aces could have/want sex, and split ace/aro identities into so many hyperspecific microlabels that literally anyone on the planet can identify with. by the definitions given, I’m an angled aroace, so i can say whatever the fuck i want about the ace/aro communities because I’m in them!! and so is everyone else!! you played yourselves, give me your resources lol!!
I love that exclusionists keep saying “ACES AND AROS SHOULD MAKE THEIR OWN COMMUNITY! IT’S NOT LIKE IT’S THAT HARD!!” when it took LGBT+ DECADES to even get recognized as a legitimate thing.
I’m never not amused by how fucking pathetic the ace community acts.
It took the LGBT community fucking decades because there were laws against us, people were (and are!) killing us, we were being arrested and forcibly institutionalized, many of us were closeted or forced into conversion therapy, and we didn’t have any organizational tools besides newsletters and meeting up in actual real life spaces which was really hard because a lot of us risked losing our jobs if we were outed. This is when our safe spaces were raided by cops, we had to fucking come up with codes/passwords to ensure our safety (see: friends of dorothy), and we were, y’unno,being affected by a fucking plague that the government literally just let happen. Oh? By the way, we couldn’t actually make media or newsletters reflecting our experiences for much of this time, as obscenity laws made it illegal/impossible to create content that reflected our lives in a positive way. Spreading that content by mail could literally be punished by law.
Meanfuckingwhile, asexuality hit the mainstream in the early 2000s, after “My Life as an Amoeba” had been published in 1997. Web groups immediately popped up, including but not limited to AVEN. In the 15+ years asexuality has been relevant, mainstream society has just fucking eating y’all up. Two maybe asexual characters, Jughead and Raphael. Buzzfeed and HuffPo are shitting out articles about asexuals and sapiosexuals every single fucking day.
No laws were made against you in response to your identity becoming more public, no outcry or hate groups have formed. No one has batted a fucking eyelash.
If you can’t fucking organize in the era of fucking twitter and facebook groups, with exactly fucking zero laws against you… that’s on you.
But don’t you EVER fucking say “it’s too hard for a group that includes literal cis straight people to organize, so let’s make the LGBT people do it for us.”
When you say it’s too fucking hard, you’re saying LGBT people should take on the brunt of it. When you say it’s too fucking hard, you think we should give our blood, sweat, and tears to literal cis straight people because it’s not easy getting strangers to give a single flying fuck about how much you don’t experience sexual attraction.
Know why it’s hard for asexual to organize?
It’s because there’s no fucking reason to create community around how little sexual attraction you feel.
There’s no cause to rally around. No meaningfully shared experiences. No culture. No hate groups to counter. There is no ace experience and there is no anti-ace sentiment off tunglrhell.cum.
There’s literally nothing to bring you together because society has never given a single fuck about how much sexual attraction you feel. It just doesn’t. That’s why it took til 1997 for y’all to even think about creating a community. Lonely fucking nerds who played D&D and were mocked about it had more reasons to organize than y’all ever did. At least people were actively mean to them.
So, y’unno what, you get no fucking sympathy from me.
If it’s too hard, try harder. Get the fuck over it. Walk it off.
Wow. Yes. All of this.
Asexuals really don’t realise how easy they have it.
I don’t even know why asexuals would get hate in the first place, it’s not something I’ve often seen even here, bisexual girls being dragged by lesbcels because of their current relationship with a man is a common occurrence but, not trying to be rude, who actually cares if you don’t feel any kind of attraction?
I’ve seen more asexuals hate on LGBT+ people for feeling sexual attraction than anyone hating asexual people for not having sexual attraction
LOVE converting the pansexies to bisexuality. My favorite past-time.
It is very annoying and I really don’t get it either. I’ve been called transphobic because people automatically assume you wouldn’t date trans people if you’re bi (which is wrong). I’ve been called panphobic just because I told someone what bisexuality is and they were just like “no thats pansexuality stop erasing pan history you panphobic acorn” (that’s literally what they said).
So yeah idk what the fuck these people think they’re doing but it makes no sense and it’s very harmful. They don’t care though so whatever i guess.
@your-resident-mothman I thought I should tag you in this but I’m not sure why? What’s your thoughts on all this, I guess?