Hot as Hell in this goddamn room.
twitter liberals be lying (many cases)
Shout out to the left for indoctrinating entire generations into thinking guns are only for white people.
These are all from the Richmond protest OP was talking about.
If you are defenseless, cops will crack skulls. If you’re armed, they’ll think twice. Black or White the only color the cops respect is blued steel
Let me educate you a little. While in the past armed minority protestors have caused gun control laws to be in acted both from the left and the right. It goes to show you that gun control is in fact racist and only used to control the masses. Don’t want to be controlled provide yourself a way to resist.
Yeah, that’s great in theory. Except… And I mean this nicely… If you’re a minority and your try to do this EXACT SAME THING, you’ll not only get arrested, you’ll be labeled a domestic terrorist and sent to prison for years
Just👏start 👏showing 👏up👏armed👏.
Yea when armed individuals outnumber the police NOBODY FUCKS WITH YOU.
Honestly. If you are protesting the police why would you show up unarmed? Even a peaceful protest the cops bring out the shields and gas when they get uncomfortable by large crowds criticizing them.
20, 24, 28
24. Do you smoke, drink, or take any drugs?
28. Favorite ice cream?
I got super fat off of Blue Bunny’s peanut butter cup ice cream (I always want to say iced cream). That was a good one. Been craving Choco Tacos lately, but I haven’t had ice cream in years, probably more than five years. Couldn’t remember. I am no longer physically fat, but fat in spirit.
I want an alligator to use as a dakimakura.
- The meaning behind my url:
- A picture of me:
- How many tattoos i have and what they are:
- Last time i cried and why:
- Piercings i have:
- Favorite band:
- Biggest turn offs:
- Top 5 (insert subject):
- Tattoos i want:
- Biggest turn ons:
- Ideas of a perfect date:
- Life goal:
- Piercings i want:
- Relationship status:
- Favorite movie:
- A fact about my life:
- Middle name:
- Are you a virgin?
- What’s your shoe size?
- What’s your sexual orientation?
- Do you smoke, drink, or take any drugs?
- Someone you miss:
- What’s one thing you regret?
- First celebrity you think of when someone says attractive:
- Favorite ice cream?
- One insecurity:
- What my last text message says:
- Have you ever taken a picture naked?
- Have you ever painted your room?
- Have you ever kissed a member of the same sex?
- Have you ever slept naked?
- Have you ever danced in front of your mirror?
- Have you ever had a crush?
- Have you ever been dumped?
- Have you ever stole money from a friend?
- Have you ever gotten in a car with people you just met?
- Have you ever been in a fist fight?
- Have you ever snuck out of your house?
- Have you ever had feelings for someone who didn’t have them back?
- Have you ever been arrested?
- Have you ever made out with a stranger?
- Have you ever met up with a member of the opposite sex somewhere?
- Have you ever left your house without telling your parents?
- Have you ever had a crush on your neighbor?
- Have you ever ditched school to do something more fun?
- Have you ever slept in a bed with a member of the same sex?
- Have you ever seen someone die?
- Have you ever been on a plane?
- Have you ever kissed a picture?
- Have you ever slept in until 3?
- Have you ever loved someone or miss someone right now?
- Have you ever laid on your back and watched cloud shapes go by?
- Have you ever made a snow angel?
- Have you ever played dress up?
- Have you ever cheated while playing a game?
- Have you ever been lonely?
- Have you ever fallen asleep at work/school?
- Have you ever been to a club?
- Have you ever felt an earthquake?
- Have you ever touched a snake?
- Have you ever ran a red light?
- Have you ever been suspended from school?
- Have you ever had detention?
- Have you ever been in a car accident?
- Have you ever hated the way you look?
- Have you ever witnessed a crime?
- Have you ever pole danced?
- Have you ever been lost?
- Have you ever been to the opposite side of the country?
- Have you ever felt like dying?
- Have you ever cried yourself to sleep?
- Have you ever sang karaoke?
- Have you ever done something you told yourself you wouldn’t?
- Have you ever laughed until something you were drinking came out your nose?
- Have you ever slept with someone at least 5 years older or younger?
- Have you ever kissed in the rain?
- Have you ever sang in the shower?
- Have you ever made out in a park?
- Have you ever dream that you married someone?
- Have you ever glued your hand to something?
- Have you ever got your tongue stuck to a flag pole?
- Have you ever gone to school partially naked?
- Have you ever been a cheerleader?
- Have you ever sat on a roof top?
- Have you ever brushed your teeth?
- Have you ever been too scared to watch scary movies alone?
- Have you ever played chicken?
- Have you ever been pushed into a pool with all your clothes on?
- Have you ever been told you’re hot by a complete stranger?
- Have you ever broken a bone?
- Have you ever been easily amused?
- Have you ever laughed so hard you cried?
- Have you ever mooned/flashed someone?
- Have you ever cheated on a test?
- Have you ever forgotten someone’s name?
- Have you ever met someone who didn’t seem real?
- Give us one thing about you that no one knows.
Been knew. Been there. But it’s a “conspiracy theory,” so it doesn’t matter.
Ohhh boy, we’re really getting there, that cyberpunk future all of you guys wanted? It’s real fucking close now.
Local news stations across the U.S. aired a segment produced and scripted by Amazon which touts the company’s role in delivering essential groceries and cleaning products during the COVID-19 pandemic, and its ability to do so while “keeping its employees safe and healthy.”
The segment, which was aired by at least 11 local TV stations, and which was introduced with a script written by Amazon and recited verbatim by news anchors, presents a fawning picture of Amazon, which has struggled to deliver essential items during the pandemic, support the sellers that rely on its platform, and provide its workers with the necessary protective equipment. Each anchor introduces the script then throws to an Amazon-produced look “inside” an Amazon fulfillment center, which is narrated by Amazon spokesperson Todd Walker: […]
Each station introduced Walker as though he were one of their own reporters. He is, in fact, a “PR manager” at Amazon, according to his LinkedIn page. Walker used to be a broadcast journalist, according to his personal website and a sizzle reel he produced for his site.