So random observation (apologies for the image quality but this is the only thing I could find the clearly showed the bottom as well) I like how the bottom of Camilo’s door almost looks like seats in a theater for the semblance of him being a performer and ‘theatre-kid’. I might be wrong but you guys will suffer my endless Encanto posts anyways <3
Hi! For a prompt, do you think you could write about the madrigals (as a whole or separate whichever works best for you) coming out as non-binary?
- 𝘦𝘯𝘤𝘢𝘯𝘵𝘰 𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘳𝘢𝘤𝘵𝘦𝘳𝘴 𝘤𝘰𝘮𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘰𝘶𝘵 𝘢𝘴 𝘯𝘣
- 𝘴𝘶𝘮𝘮𝘢𝘳𝘺 : 𝘴𝘰𝘮𝘦 𝘦𝘯𝘤𝘢𝘯𝘵𝘰 𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘳𝘢𝘤𝘵𝘦𝘳𝘴 𝘤𝘰𝘮𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘰𝘶𝘵 𝘢𝘴 𝘯𝘣
- 𝘸𝘢𝘳𝘯𝘪𝘯𝘨𝘴 : 𝘴𝘭𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵 𝘢𝘯𝘨𝘴𝘵 𝘣𝘶𝘵 𝘳𝘦𝘴𝘰𝘭𝘷𝘦𝘥 𝘲𝘶𝘪𝘤𝘬𝘭𝘺
- Considering their family and the town’s track record with accepting them, they’re quite nervous.
- They’ve had lots of time to think about themselves and how they identify with themselves in the walls.
- What if they think I’m crazy? What if they ask why I didn’t tell them sooner? Will they be mad?
- Lots of what if’s and worst case scenarios.
- Tells Mirabel first since they can trust her.
- She has no issue accepting them and makes sure they know they’re valid.
- Mirabel comes with them and tells the family in smaller groups to make it easier.
- Julieta and Pepa both have similar reactions as Mirabel, lots of telling them they love them.
- After all, their love of their baby sibling is stronger than just about anything.
- Antonio’s a bit confused at first but he’s got the spirit!
- Mirabel knits them pride sweaters for their rats.
- Lots of hugs from everyone!
- Stark to their usual confidence outward demeanor, something has been noticeably dragging Camilo lately.
- Pepa asks them what’s wrong a few times but to no avail. What’s upsetting her baby?
- The Encanto is quite windy for awhile because of this.
- She doesn’t find out until she comes into their room one night and finds them having a breakdown.
- Despite the initial embarrassment of being seen crying, they finally open up about what’s been bothering them.
- “Why didn’t you tell me sooner?”
- “I didn’t want you to hate me mami..”
- Head scratches to make it better
- “I could never hate you chiquito, never.”
- “...you’re raining mami.”
- Most of the family isn’t surprised but are supportive nonetheless.
- The Encanto and Camilo’s spirits both burn a little brighter the following days.
- 100% would make a cake, being the god of all handmade goods.
- Relatively confident but there’s still a twinge of nerves deep down.
- Puts lots of time and effort into making the cake. Even has the flag pattern when you cut into it!
- Camilo already knows and tries to help.
- This does not end well.
- After the set backs of certain cousins and hiding from everyone else it’s finally time.
- They bring it out after dinner and do a little awkward “ta-da!”
- *Mirabel glasses adjustment* ™
- Abuela is just staring at it which makes their stomach drop.
- Turns out she’s just a blind old lady and couldn’t see.
- She’s a bit confused on the whole non-binary thing, but does her best to make her grandchild feel loved.
- Julieta and Agustin would be the type of parents to get a bunch of over the top pride items to show their alliance.
- It’s the best cake they’ve all had in a long time.
Let me know if you’d like a part two with different characters! <3
Encanto tumblr I have lore from the creator
Dolores: So what does it eat?
Antonio: [starts breakdancing]
Camilo: Not yet. Wait until she asks what that is.
𝖆𝖇𝖔𝖚𝖙 𝖒𝖊 -
𝖗𝖊𝖖𝖚𝖊𝖘𝖙 𝖗𝖚𝖑𝖊𝖘 𝖆𝖓𝖉 𝖎𝖓𝖋𝖔 -
𝙖𝙡𝙡 /𝙢𝙪𝙡𝙩𝙞𝙥𝙡𝙚 𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙧𝙖𝙘𝙩𝙚𝙧𝙨
𝘦𝘯𝘤𝘢𝘯𝘵𝘰 𝘯𝘣 𝘩𝘦𝘢𝘥𝘤𝘢𝘯𝘯𝘰𝘯𝘴 - 𝘩𝘦𝘳𝘦
me when i get my hands on that DAMN BABY
𝘸𝘳𝘪𝘵𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘳𝘦𝘲𝘶𝘦𝘴𝘵 𝘳𝘶𝘭𝘦𝘴 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘪𝘯𝘧𝘰
I will write head cannons and short stories. Please read everything here before requesting! If you’re not sure on anything feel free to ask.
: ̗̀➛ Won’t write*
- Major character or reader death (will write character comforting reader who’s relative died or things like that however). This includes suicide.
- Cheating, abuse, incest or pedophilia.
- Smut (I draw the line at making out)
-Self harm (depending on context, may write character comforting reader who is dealing with these issues/tendencies however will not directly write of it.)
- Polyamorous relationships (Only because I don’t feel like I know how to write them well enough yet! Someday I’d like to)
- Most AUs
: ̗̀➛ Will write
- Hurt/comfort and angst.
- Lots and lots of fluff!
- Injuries or illness (nothing severe/life threatening please)
-Struggles with mental health, self confidence, identity, ext.
: ̗̀➛ Characters I’ll write for
(๑ most comfortable, + platonic only)
Bruno Madrigal ๑
Camilo Madrigal ๑
Mirabel Madrigal ๑
Pepa Madrigal +
Julieta Madrigal +
Antonio Madrigal +
: ̗̀➛ When requesting please let me know if you prefer any pronouns if you’re requesting a self insert, your prompt, character(s) involved and anything else you want me to know. I’ll get them out asap, apologies if they’re not perfect. Thanks (:
Thinking about how we’re probably gonna get a Just Dance for We Don’t Talk About Bruno considering how quickly it surpassed Let It Go and it had one.
imagine being five years old, your one sister can cook magical food and your other sister can control the weather and you get to tell people their grandma will die tomorrow
Some things I noticed during the proposal/dinner scene
1. Alma sits on a slightly different chair than the rest of the family.
Her chair looks like this
Whereas the rest of the family sit on these chairs
2. Judging by the layout of the family, it appears that traditionally Pepa and her family sit on one side of the table, while Julieta and her family sit on the other
Which means that Bruno would normally sit on the end!
3. In order to make room for the Guzmáns, Julieta has to squish over to Pepa's family's side, and Luisa at the end (as she has a bigger build).
- However without the Guzmáns, that leaves two extra chairs left over (which confirms that Alma couldn't bare to get rid of Bruno's or his space); but who is the other chair for?
Thank you @dj-stylez !
Haven’t seen anyone discuss the potential of Bruno becoming the town cryptid after the events of the movie even though it’s right there. Like, this guy no one dares to talk about just fucking appears one day after ghosting everyone for ten years. His social skills are somehow worse than the last time you saw him and that’s saying something. He’s really into rats now for no discernible reason. You ask his family where the hell he’s been for the past decade and they look you dead in the eye and say “oh, he was living in our walls :)”
I’m pretty sure the majority of Agustin’s screen time he had bee stings, and ofc Julieta never fails too look absolutely in love with him.
hello friends (:
fav color: light pink!
current reads: no books atm just any and all encanto fanfics i can find
last song: not even gonna lie i think it was wdtab
last series: greys anatomy
last movie: luca
sweet, savory, spicy: savory mmmmm
currently working on: school and maybeee some encanto writings hmm?
tagging: anyone can join but for now tagging @samlealea and @camilosbf but no pressure! just seem like cool ppl ((:
tag 9 people you want to get to know better
|▽//)ゝ The other post was getting long so I hope you don't mind @night-flare
favorite color: Uh. I really like seafoam green. But really any kinda pastel color. But I like... always wear black...
currently reading: The Avenging Saint by Leslie Charteris (I put this down a bit ago but I plan to pick it back up soon)
last song: Rock it for Me by Caravan Palace
last series: I think technically Spy x Family, but kind of Saint series. Or if you are talking about TV I've been rewatching criminal minds again (;￣▽￣)
last movie: Ghost Rider: Spirit of Vengeance
sweet, savory, or spicy: Sweet. Spicy can upset my stomach but I also love it.
currently working on: (。≖ˇ∀ˇ≖。) too much. Though I'm focused on my Diluc and Diona thing. And going through my Zhongluc thing. Abyssal Diluc. Blind Diluc. Crimson Witch Diluc. And a whole bunch of other shit. And Uh I'm thinking about picking back up my own work...
tagging: Please don't feel pressured! @chilucult @taethil @sinuous-scakt @xiaoneedstherapy