It make me think about a poetry
Let me show you
/
這讓我想到一首詩
讓我分享給你
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The Road Not Taken 未走之路 by Robert Frost
秋色的樹林裡有兩條路岔開
TWO roads diverged in a yellow wood,
可惜我無法一起沿著兩條路行走
And sorry I could not travel both
我站在那分岔的地方許久
And be one traveler, long I stood
盡我所能眺望其中一條路的去向
And looked down one as far as I could
直到它消失在樹林深處
To where it bent in the undergrowth;
我毅然走向了另一條路
Then took the other, as just as fair,
可能這條路更值得我前往
And having perhaps the better claim,
因為它荒草叢生,人跡罕至
Because it was grassy and wanted wear;
不過說到其冷清與荒涼
Though as for that the passing there
兩條路幾乎是一模一樣
Had worn them really about the same,
那天早晨兩條路都鋪滿落葉
And both that morning equally lay
落葉上都沒有被踩踏的痕跡
In leaves no step had trodden black.
唉,我把第一條路留給未來!
Oh, I kept the first for another day!
但我知道人世間阡陌縱橫
Yet knowing how way leads on to way,
我不知未來能否再回到那裡
I doubted if I should ever come back.
我會一邊嘆息一邊敘說
I shall be telling this with a sigh
在某個地方,在很久很久以後
Somewhere ages and ages hence:
曾有兩條小路在樹林中分手
Two roads diverged in a wood, and I—
我選了一條人跡稀少的行走
I took the one less traveled by,
結果後來的一切都截然不同
And that has made all the difference.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hope you guys like it
/
願你們也喜歡
0 notes