RULES: You can only repeat one artist and only one time, so we can all kind of spread new music to the people we tag! try to listen to at least one of the songs people rec here! Music is fun!
Tagged by @spaceproject-pt1 Thank you so much 😘
1. One song that you loved the first time you listened to and never got tired of? One of These Nights - Key ft. Crush
2. One song you cry every time you listen to or makes you emotional? Imagine - John Lennon
3. One song that always makes you happy/smile? Emergency - Day6
4. One song that you would dedicate to your best friend and/or your family? Once Upon a December - Anastasia the musical. Saph got it me into the musical and it’s one of my favorites of all time. Also Death of a Bachelor - Panic! at the Disco. My sister got me into them years ago and we bond over our love of emo music.
5. One song with a production (the sounds, the beat, the mood) you love? Interlude: Regular to Irregular - NCT 127 (it’s so weird and wacky but like freaky and scary at the same time)
6. One song with perfect, amazing, outstanding lyrics? Gone Days - Stray Kids (I also want to put wow by 3rach as a joke but it’s better this way)
7. One song you would recommend to anyone? Lips on Lips - Tiffany Young
8. One song you don’t understand why you like so much but you do anyway? Only Human - Jonas Brother
9. One song people in general people wouldn’t like but you do? Butterfly - Loona (I have seen a lot of people say that they dislike this song idk why it’s a bop)
10. One song people normally like but you don’t like/hate? Any Maroon Five Song (… I’m sorry please don’t kill me)
11. One song you recently (30 days max) discovered and really liked? 929 - Halsey (it’s my favorite song off the album)
12. One song you listen to get pumped like you wanna tear down the fucking government or something? Troubled Times - Green Day (just listen to it)
I’m so sorry this took me forever. I have died in preparation for my finals. @sometypeofbirthstone, @autumnal-dawn, @prettykwan