We don't know what Nana's husband looks like, so we have many theories about who he really is. And there are even theories that her husband is Afo himself!
However, we know something that quite refutes this theory:
1) Nana's husband died, probably killed by some villain - maybe even by Afo to get Nana to give the OFA to him;
2) Gran Torino knew Nana's husband for sure, since he and Nana are great friends and comrades (maybe someone was even in love with someone), so Gran Torino would definitely have said something particularly caustic and nasty to Afo at the Battle of Kamino;
3) if Afo, who is obsessed with the concept of family, was Nana's husband, then first, he wouldn't have killed her and would definitely have broken her will; second, he, as Kotarou's possible father, would have sought him out after the battle with Nana; third, he wouldn't have so disfigured his personality and used Tenko as a possible grandchild.
But! Let's see something funny that perhaps echoes DFO’s and Shimura Inko's theories!
Kotarou's hair structure is not like Nana's: slightly curly hair vs. smooth straight hair. However, he has inherited the shape and color of his eyes from his mother. Tenko also has curly hair at first glance, but if you look closely and compare, Tenko's hair is closer to Nao's hair structure - slightly curly wavy hair, while Hana has inherited Nana's hair structure - smooth straight hair. Tenko and Hana also inherited Nana's eye shape (Tenko also has a mole under his lip and Hana has Nao’s eye color).
From this we can conclude that Kotarou's hair structure was derived from his father. Nana's husband has curly and unruly hair. But the only mystery now is the color of the hair.
Now back to the connections with the other theories! If Inko is Nana's daughter, she definitely got her straight, smooth hair structure from her mother. From her father, however, Inko clearly could have inherited the color and shape of her eyes, as well as the color of her hair. It turns out, then, that her father and presumably Nana's husband - in addition to his curly hair, his hair color and eyes, which are more round, are green. And perhaps his height is not above average either.
The main character of the “My Hero” oneshot, Jack Midoriya, comes to mind! Funny, if with such a friend and comrade as Gran Torino, Nana married an ordinary clerk of not outstanding appearance.
But you might ask, what does the DFO theory have to do with it, too? Given that Izuku, if he is also Nana's grandson, might have inherited some characteristics from his grandfather. However! One note here - Gran Torino didn't assess Izuku as someone familiar to him, only Toshinori noted that Inko is similar to Nana. Which means that after all, Izuku was able to inherit most of his external characteristics from his father, but with the obvious influence of his mother's genes.
Izuku has rounded eyes, while Yoichi, the supposed uncle, and Afo, the supposed father, have sharp outer corners. Maybe as Izuku gets older, his eyes will change slightly from being so childishly large and round, especially since we can already quite easily see in some of the shots lately that his eyes are starting to get a sharp outer corner as well.
As for height - assuming that Afo is 225 cm tall (and if that's not the work of quirk), and Yoichi was not much shorter than his brother during the quirk era, then Izuku, who is taller than his mom after all, may still be taller. Just the growth spurt at his age may be contributing to this (moreover, we haven't had any new information about his height yet, that personal height information dates back to his admission to the Academia UA, the boy could have grown up in a year).
And now the structure and the color of his hair. Izuku has rather unruly curly hair, and the dark part of his hair, which many people mistake for his second hair color, is still a shadow that shows the thickness of that hair. Izuku's hair color is lighter than Inko's, and has a shade closer to turquoise, which can be obtained by mixing the colors: white (silver) and green.
And if Nana's husband had green curly hair, it would be more manageable, like Kotarou's, and probably also trimmed short - a typical office worker. And that's probably why Gran Torino didn't recognize his friend's grandson in Izuku yet - the hair color and texture + other differences in appearance inherited from his father could confuse the pattern of recognition. And vice versa - Gran Torino could not recognize a familiar villain in the person of Izuku because of the influence of genes on the boy's mother's side.
But we will only be able to speak more accurately and boldly about all this when the meeting between Inko and Gran Torino takes place. And it's too bad that, for now, the paths of these two still haven't crossed. After all, Gran Torino would have known for sure if Nana had had another child or not.
So reading newest mha vigilante chapter something comes across my mind. This is judt a ghost theory because i am not sure if this will come true. So i have a feeling that Koichi and Poo story is e reference to well known Myth. In MHA recdnt chapter AFO demand to bring Koichis body and Six scratch him before blowing up. In the legend Eurydice is killed by snake and died.
What about Pop? The Pops main characteristic is her song and music talent. She is very talented musician and her songs touches people hearts. In last arc we see confluct that Pop cant confess her feelings for Koichi and try to do it with song. And i have a feeling that her arc isnt over yet....maybe. The chapter ends Aizawa finding Koichi unconscious on the roof and AFO really wants Koichis dead body.
My thought is that Pop in this story is Orpheus and after waking up she will try to safe Koichi from AFO. But what little girl could do against supervillai ? She only has song. And she will sing to AFO that somehow maybe makes him remember his own feelings to *cough* certain woman *cough*. And he will let them live but exchange their quirks.
In conclusion i will give a link to one of my favorite songs
“You have no need for a face...” stab Koichi in the back and kill him.
Don't you find that advice familiar? Afo has no face, he is faceless evil - and he takes advantage of it. He stabs All Might in the back to destroy him: he told of Shimura Nana's last moments; he told of Shigaraki Tomura - Shimura Tenko. He plunged society into chaos with his behind-the-scenes actions - a blow to the Heroes system.
He had a chance to get his face back - Chisaki Kai was an orphan who presumably also lived in one of the orphanages that Touya-kun did. He could have had a Overhaul quirk on his hands, but Chisaki was clearly able to escape. But after? Why didn't he go after the battle with All Might and look for a boy with such an awesome quirk? Because it was to his advantage NOT to have a face. So that he could go about his business without fear that someone might recognize him in ordinary life... or maybe - so that someone wouldn't come out to those people who might have a connection to him, right? Like - a possible family, a child - a son who would be really like him in appearance.
We can't say right now whether or not Afo was able to get his face back. However, we do have some hints:
1. Hawks' sword could not break the helmet, which is very firmly attached to Afo. In Kamino, his helmet was easily smashed by the All Might’s fist, and the tubes and breathing filter were clearly visible on that helmet. And that helmet was just attached to his shoulders. This same helmet is very tight around the head, sleek and massive with extra protection on the neck and with mounts on the back. A very sturdy attachment so that the helmet doesn't fall off during battle.
2. Tomura regeneration quirk. We see that even at the moment of teleportation to Troy, Tomura does not have his left arm visible, however! A little later we can notice that his left hand is starting to regrow its missing fingers. Yes, of course, this is followed by a quirk of hyper-forming and building up flesh on his left hand (many, many hands), but then we see Tomura's old scars on his face heal. In other words - natural and enhanced tissue regeneration has kicked in (not even Eraser has any effect on that). Super regeneration. Therefore, we can conclude that prior to the formation of the hyper-arm, the regrowth of his fingers is the result of the action of this super-regeneration. But seeing the speed of healing old wounds on Tomura's face, we can also conclude that the super regeneration was obtained right before the battle. So before that, someone else might have had this regeneration, like Afo, who needed it to regenerate his body.
You'll say, but, Psycho, when Afo gave the order to move out to the villains, he still wasn't healed! And I'll tell you: Tomura at that moment had most likely already passed his final stage. I think it was all these transformations within him that were able to allow the super regeneration to complete, which would have removed even the most lingering injuries that we can see on Tomura's face. Afo simply “grew” the quirk he needed in his most perfect specimen, the vessel. And given the speed with which Tomura's tissues regenerate, it might have taken only a few minutes for Afo to regain his past appearance in order to fully recover.
3. There is also speculation that Afo was able to steal Chisaki's quirk after all, which I wrote about here. And then Afo could quietly reclaim his face, as well as rebuild his body, making it more resistant to the new quirks of later generations, more adaptable to the new stresses. And also, why not, completely renew his physical age, after all, Dr. Garaki's delayed aging quirk, if he really uses it, is not the best thing for the body, once the Eraser is directed at him, all the years will fall on him in one fell swoop. Re-adjusting the body to a younger, more stable version would be very good for him.
To summarize, Afo may well be restored completely to his body and perhaps even renewed to his best parameters. And then the heroes: Endeavor and Hawks, as well as the others, will have a very, very hard time.
I also want to mention one very interesting thing. Afo is a real fashionista.
Besides the fact that he's dressed like a date: seriously, have you seen his patterned vest! What's more, he even has a tie with some kind of pattern on it. But most interestingly, he even has a designer helmet with some kind of intricate pattern. When I noticed that, I couldn't help laughing. Afo really dressed up like he was on the most important holiday of his life. Designer vest, designer tie, designer helmet. It's all very smart. Everything is just in beautiful and chic condition.
I think it's all for the 16 and 40 year old Macallan(^^)
The further the story goes, the clearer it becomes that DFO will not have a happy ending. And these words: “Everyone can be a Hero to Someone” .... I have a strong feeling that this is exactly what Hisashi said to his little Izuku when he asked: “Can I became a hero without a quirk?” And you know what will kill us all in the end? That Hisashi would tell the now-grown-up Izuku that: “You've always been my hero.” Izuku was always the one who saved that Demon King's heart.
Murdy I need your help, has the manga officially hinted at some point that AFO can also take quirks from dead bodies?(I need to double check this for fanfic reasons)
There was a similar moment in Vigilante (ch.75). Perhaps, Doctor either found a way to keep the entire nervous system viable, or indeed Afo can steal the quirks of already dead people, but judging by the fact that here you can see not only the brain, but also the spinal cord, a whole nervous system is required.
Well, or he was just using the brain as an anti-stress toy:D