Hi blond! I was wondering if you ever worry about irondad going away? I just need some assurance from someone in the fandom I trust that it’s not just going to die out
Hi mystery friend! So, the first and final answer is: yeah, I do worry about irondad going away sometimes. I mean, one half of the pairing is canonically dead, and has been for awhile. We’re not getting any new canon content soon no matter how much we wish we were, so yes, I definitely worry about this. But when in emotional doubt, I find it helps to go back to the logical big picture - after all, information is power, right? Ergo, time to
science math the shit out of this.
hey do you know if there are any irondad discords? I am dying to find one but I don't know where to go
I do! https://discord.gg/kRmzRh come and join us
ugh how the fuck do you cover letter
Greetings, Exalted One. Allow me to introduce myself. I am Luke Skywalker, Jedi Knight and friend to Captain Solo.
I know that you are powerful, mighty Jabba, and that your anger with Solo must be equally powerful. I seek an audience with Your Greatness to bargain for Solo’s life.
With your wisdom, I’m sure that we can work out an arrangement which will be mutually beneficial and enable us to avoid any unpleasant confrontation.
As a token of my goodwill, I present to you a gift: these two droids. Both are hardworking and will serve you well.
- Polite greeting (Greetings, Exalted One)
- Self-Introduction (I am Luke Skywalker)
- Establish Credentials (Jedi Knight)
- Explain how you learned of this opportunity (Friend to Captain Solo)
- Establish Purpose (I seek an audience with Your Greatness to bargain for Solo’s life.)
- Show what you can bring to the organization ( I present to you a gift: these two droids. Both are hardworking and will serve you well.)
This actually maps really well.