We are going to pretend I cropped her out of the background and actually edited the picture…in fact, we’re going to pretend I’m capabl of cropping her out of the background. Thank god I wrote these answers about an hour ago. Uh. Yeah. Okay, nevermind. It’s Friday night and I’ve had a stressful week, that’s all.
- Full name: Claudia Graychel Breeze…and I haven’t decided yet if the G is silent or not.
- Height: 170 cm
- Sexual orientation: Bisexual (yes, another one)
- Where are they from: I just sat here for three minutes trying to remember in which world I played the yellow gen…Willow Creek, of course, and I’m really worried about my memory.
- Occupation: She’s an athlete and also kind of an online star
- Bad habits: I mean. Where do I even begin. She farts…a lot…in front of other people…and I wish I was just kidding but slob sims just are like that and I hate it.
- Insecurities: She doesn’t really worry about this yet where we left off at the end of the yellow gen, but as we all know, as the grey heir, she’s supposed to have a few failed relationships. This has led to many sleepless nights, wondering if she is the reason why they turned out like that.
- What makes them proud of themselves: You’ll see close towards the end of her generation. She’s kind of a big deal.
- How would they describe themselves: “That girl who went grey way too prematurely but guess what, she loves it and doesn’t mind it at all!"
- Hobbies: Sports, singing, social media (I can see her spending way too much time on TikTok and I can’t explain it)
- Dream vacation: A roadtrip with no set destination. Just her, her friends and maybe some good songs on the radio…or someone who can play the guitar.
- Favourite animal: She’s always wanted a pet snake.
- Favourite music: I feel like she’s into a lot of alternative stuff, but also some current big hits.
- Guilty pleasure: Watching funny animal videos at 2am
- Pet peeve: Being told to be “more feminine” -_- For example, she hates when someone asks her why she never wears dresses and skirts. She just doesn’t, mind your business Paul! (I don’t know who’s Paul. I just made him up.)
- Favourite subject at school: Aside from P.E., she also weirdly enjoyed Maths. Not that she was good at it, but she had a really fun teacher and she has great memories of his classes.
- Anything strange about them: I’m not sure if everyone will see this as a strange thing, but she really loves beans.
(I personally kinda liked beans when I was younger but I can’t eat them anymore for some reason, they just don’t taste as good to me anymore 😂)
- Best friend: Her sister
- Partner: Well…I’ll keep that to myself for now 🤫
- One trait they like in others: She likes active people. People who can’t sit around all day and want to do something exciting all the time.
- How would you describe their aesthetic: Comfy and sporty
- Random fact: I’ve probably said this before, but her name was Gemma for like half the generation until I changed it to Claudia. And why that? Well, you have the word cloud, clouds are grey, this is the grey generation, and just take away the o and replace it with an a and you have Claudia. 😂 It would be even better if I had a male heir and named him Claude or something…but oh well. This works too.
Thanks for the ask!