Tumgik
t0-ni · 1 day
Text
Tumblr media
its farcille freak saturday today, for farcille freaks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
487 notes · View notes
t0-ni · 7 days
Text
Tumblr media
I've been thinkin a lot about Falin's weight journey over the course of dunmeshi lately so I wanted to compile my thoughts into a reference for myself :3 Cropped individual drawings under the cut!
Fatphobic comments will get you blocked immediately - reflect on internalized fatphobia privately, my notes are not the place for that.
Tumblr media Tumblr media Tumblr media Tumblr media Tumblr media Tumblr media
1K notes · View notes
t0-ni · 12 days
Text
Tumblr media Tumblr media Tumblr media Tumblr media Tumblr media Tumblr media Tumblr media Tumblr media Tumblr media
if you can spare 1$ go donate it!
2K notes · View notes
t0-ni · 1 month
Text
Poor old grizzly bear not a fan of a fan of thunder and lightning.
37K notes · View notes
t0-ni · 1 month
Text
Tumblr media
487 notes · View notes
t0-ni · 1 month
Text
Tumblr media
Reunited...
7K notes · View notes
t0-ni · 1 month
Text
Tumblr media
Nothing with No One
14K notes · View notes
t0-ni · 1 month
Text
Tumblr media
487 notes · View notes
t0-ni · 1 month
Text
Sorry for being late to post about Ramadan (school's been hell recently), but I thought I could take the opportunity to highlight some Muslim dolls! While there aren't many, one of my favorites is Fulla! For those unaware, Fulla was made by the company NewBoy FZCO and has been running since 2003! (MASSIVE thanks to Dollect for most of the information on her, at least throughout her early run in the 2000s) According to Dollect, some of the first dolls released of her with a hijab was in 2005 from the "Fulla with Abaya" sets, which apparently had embroidery on the sleeves! I love the long skirts, they give me Flower Power Barbie vibes!
Tumblr media Tumblr media
There were also apparently "Outdoor Fashion" dolls with a surprise element where beneath their Abaya they'd be wearing an outfit of a specific color out of purple, pink, and green. They were MILES ahead of the surprise toy gimmick of the 2010s.
Tumblr media Tumblr media Tumblr media
However, I can't find exactly what their outdoor outfits looked like? There aren't any images of them on Dollect, though I suppose these might be them? No confirmation of such, of course, but I found the pink one labelled for 2004 on another website.
It seems to check out with the description of having purple and pink variants in the outfit, but the beige and black leads me to believe these might be another release entirely... regardless I adore the detail in these coats! Anyway, I'll be posting about these more soon, but for now I better get back to that homework I just got distracted from lol. If you guys know of any other Muslim dolls you'd like me to post about feel free to send an ask!
Ramadan Kareem!
290 notes · View notes
t0-ni · 1 month
Text
Tumblr media
did this template from twitter, an exercise for me in my post-RSI era #Healing
59 notes · View notes
t0-ni · 1 month
Text
Tumblr media
did this template from twitter, an exercise for me in my post-RSI era #Healing
59 notes · View notes
t0-ni · 2 months
Text
*infested with reggaeton spirit* i want to party with girls world wide
2K notes · View notes
t0-ni · 2 months
Text
i dont even like flying with my arms up ajymore
2K notes · View notes
t0-ni · 2 months
Text
Friendships as a teenager: we used to talk 5 hours every night now it’s down to 3… are we still friends 🤔? I wonder if they don’t like me anymore
Friendships as an adult: omg I’ve finally cleared up 20 minutes of my schedule to talk to my friend I haven’t spoken to in 4 months #bffs #we will find eachother in every life
59K notes · View notes
t0-ni · 2 months
Text
51K notes · View notes
t0-ni · 2 months
Text
my #girls #fineassgirls
12 notes · View notes
t0-ni · 2 months
Text