Crisis On Infinite Earths part 4&5 review.
I’m honestly underwhelmed with how the crossover ended to be completely honest.
Don’t get me wrong, on the grand scheme of things I did love the crossover. Especially things like baby Sara being back, Justice League set up, all the heroes being on earth prime together, etc. But there are some serious notable flaws in my opinion, such as:
1. WHERE THE HELL WAS LAUREL IN ALL THIS?!? She was literally one of the biggest characters to the lead up of crisis.
2. Why did they let lex win 😭 Oliver sacrificed himself for the new universe and the writers allowed Lex to disrespect Oliver like this.
3. Lyla? Gone and then all of a sudden popped back with no explanation on weather she has her powers anymore. Also why wasn’t she held accountable for her part in this like Nash was?
4. Where the hell were Iris & Cisco in the last parts? Does Cisco still have his powers?
5. Ryan should be recognised/sat at the table with the league. He was as big of a part to saving the universe as the rest of the heroes.
6. Having no Felicity felt really out of place with having Oliver’s goodbye/official news read from the president.
Which leads me to 7:
NO PUBLIC FUNERAL/MONUMENT IN NAME OF OLIVER QUEEN/GREEN ARROW?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?
8. WHERE WAS MIA & WILLIAM?????? Like their father JUST DIED. They didn’t get to be with the main heroes to say goodbye to Oliver with them? We didn’t even see them reacting to the news read. Do they even know?
9. Beebo SHOULD NOT HAVE HAPPENED. What WASTED time. The CONCLUDING episode and they bring out BEEBO!!!! They chose to do that over bringing back all the other characters/giving Oliver a funeral/monument reveal??
Don’t get me wrong, there are parts that I find phenomenal about this crossover. But there’s also some major flaws and just plain weird decisions going on here. I’m disappointed with how they decided to end it.