Dating Flug Would include...
(FYI, this is going to include Canon!BH rather than Fanon!BH. If I make a “BH Dating Headcanons” list, then I’ll be using Fanon!BH)
- He will canonically make plane comparisons in attempts to flirt, so prepare for that.
- Prepare for puns as well, he adores them.
- Because he only gets 5 second breaks, most of the time you’ll spend together would be during his work hours, but I bet he can keep up good conversation during that time anyway.
- Flug forbids you on going on most missions because he’s always concerned it’ll be too dangerous (whether you can handle yourself or not)
- Despite Demencia+Flug’s sibling rivalry, she’ll probably ship you 2 a lot (partially bc it keeps you both away from Black Hat)
- So that means she drags you along on missions anyway
- He starts bringing his Jetpack on missions a little more often as well
- His trips to the cardiologist are doubled, and at this point, everyone there knows you both by name.
- After enough time, Flug will let you sleep in his cryobed with him. If you can’t fit inside, then he’ll personally design a bed himself. Unless you just want to cuddle with 505
- Speaking of which, unless you have a villain-related skill or power, you’ll probably wind up as BHO’s “Bear Babysitter+Chores Person”. You need some sort of excuse for why you stick around (however, there is a special 3rd option, which is if you’re skilled enough at art, then BH will let you stick around, bc he can commission paintings of himself from you whenever he wants).
- If you do become “Bear Babysitter”, then you and Flug get to spend time together homeschooling 505.
- 505 will start making drawings more of you and Flug. Heck, Demencia might draw some too, with you two sitting at her “Dem x BH” weddings, or having double dates. Or just drawing BH killing you both, but at least you’re being killed together.
- Flug makes breakfast for everyone, but he’ll always put the most effort into yours, and find ways to arrange it into smiley faces.
- Will torture any hero or villain that threatens to harm you. Heck, they don’t even have to be a threat, he’ll do it if you happen to hate anybody in general.
- He’ll throw little paper airplanes your way with affectionate notes (heads up though, because his handwriting is terrible). Flug has probably memorized every paper airplane design known to man, and can teach you some if you’re interested. If he’s exhausted from a long day, he’d appreciate it if you send him some too.
- If you love books, then he’ll be ecstatic. If you look up “Books you read in high school”, then he’s probably read every result.
- Despite his dislike of music, he’ll let you play whatever you want. Just anything that’s not Demencia blasting her guitar sessions.
- He may not show too much verbal or physical affection while in Black Hat Manor, but starts doting on you the second you’re all off the island for any reason. There’s a lot of awkward plane-flirting on his end, with a lot of loud cheering on Demencia’s end, making it more awkward.
- If Demencia’s being commissioned during a mission, that leaves you, Flug, and 505 alone together, so it at least feels less awkward
- He’ll go out of his way to find hidden ways to celebrate your birthday more than his own.
73 notes · View notes