Doodling Mari all over my notes because she deserves it
This is just a quick PSA that I won’t be posting much art (at least digital) in the next few days/weeks because I can’t really draw on my tablet right now, I might post some shitty doodles from time to time but I can’t promise anything spectacular snjssj
1 note · View note
Kitki's full name is actually Kikrati- "Little Fighter" or, more literally, "Little Killer." Kitki is her nickname, meaning something along the lines of "Little One." Despite her name and her caste (their equivalent of a "soldier" ant or termite), she is actually quite gentle by nature, and doesn't have much interest in fighting.
Bonus: I drew inspiration from Gohan from DBZ and Fiver from Watership Down during her creation. Her relationship with Amto is a bit like Fiver and Hazel, but also heavily inspired by the relationship I have with my own siblings.
Ok I don't know if this counts as a face reveal but for art class, we had to do a portrait of ourselves, along with all the things that define us. And I am SO FUCKING PROUD so here is the finished piece!
- One of the horses I care for
- Books, a pen and paper because reading and writing is my go-to thing (and don't think the glued on paper is just some text! It's the script of Shrek because I felt like it was the right thing to do)
- Butterflies and a snake because 1. I can be a nice person AND a bitch 2. it's Taylor Swift related
- My motorcycle because it's my baby
- An Aries because that's my zodiac
- The logos of most of the bands I adore because it looks cool as hell