Shu: “Have you already turned?..You haven’t?..You scared me a bit.. Haah.. So troublesome.”
Reiji: “Ah—?! Seems I’ve been too soft on, you as of late.”
Ayato: “Haha! You’ll have to try harder than that to break my skin. Bite down harder if you want to draw blood.”
Kanato: “This is no good.. Your bites are more like kitten nibbles. Bite down harder or I won’t forgive you!”
Laito: “Ah~ah~ maybe this aggressive side of you isn’t too bad.. Haahh~ But don’t go trying your luck, bitch-chan.”
Subaru: “I’m the one that’ll be doin’ the bitin’ here! Come here.. It’s payback time, hehe.”
Hmm this is a common questions, I believe the purple eyes come from the vibora clan as they’re quite close to the succubus’ , the gingers may come from my human form but other than that HAVE YALL MET MY WIFE 😃✋
no like seriously 🤨🙄❓
Mal: For a readers note, Eris and Erica are OC’s/Self insert characters~ so kind of the same idea as s/o. And thank you!
Shu: “You two resemble Ayato and Subaru more and more every day.. Could you quit it? It’s become rather bothersome..”
Reiji: “How many times must I tell you two to quit the violence!”
Ayato: “Don’t go destroying the place or each other! I’ll get punished for it.”
Kanato: “You two are SO LOUD! This.. uu.. This is our home! Keep it down!”
Laito: “Sassy girls are only cute for so long, nfu~”
Subaru: “Stop that! You’ll end up gettin’ really hurt.”
Hello who read me💛💛💛
Yes, I know that I was gone for a long time, but in my own defense I will say that the game traveled to me for a very long time. And so I recently received a translating prologue and making a video, hope you are waiting (｡ŏ﹏ŏ)
// I did quite a few about an upset s/o that tie into this one. You can find that post here. Oh yeah, for the photos I add to Headcanons they don’t really reflect the reactions of the boys. They’re just decoration~
- Shu will reach out to you first. Instead of staying distant and waiting for you to come to him, he will go to you. He’ll ask what’s wrong and cuddle up to you as you cry. He might be a bit sassy depending on his mood, but he does care otherwise he wouldn’t try to help.
- He will do something you’ve been wanting to do. To get you to calm down from crying, he’ll offer to do something to cheer you up. You wanted to go out on a date? He’ll go. Want to watch a movie? He’ll watch one. Anything to put the smile he loves so much back on your face.
- He’ll listen and affirm your feelings. He’ll be a bit back handed, but when you cry even harder at his harsh words he’ll feel guilty. He’ll change his attitude and tell you your feelings are valid.
- Instead of trying to solve the problem he will just listen. He knows you might just need someone to listen to you vent.
- Upon seeing you crying he’ll pester you with questions. “What’s wrong with you?” Or “What’re you crying for?”
- When your responses are more cries, he’ll silently hug you until you’ve calmed. If you decide to open up, he’ll repsond with things like “hm” or “mhm” to tell you he’s listening. He isn’t quite sure what to repsond with.
- Kanato will be annoyed you’re crying over something he doesn’t know, but he will try and understand that sometimes you just need to cry.
- He will cry with you. Kanato will end up sobbing alongside you. He’ll hug you as you two cry. It may be a bit selfish of him, but he’s upset by seeing you cry.
- Laito will tease you a bit as he tries to get to the root of the problem. His whole ‘character’ is so make jokes about things, but he cares deep down. His questions are a result of this.
- He’ll try and lick away the tears and tease you about how good they taste or something along the lines. As he does this he’ll hold your hand close to his chest, and with his free hand he’ll run his fingers through his hair to relax you.
- Hell get flustered and make noises like “Wha—?!” Or “Haahh?” And ask what’s the matter. He’ll rush over to see you.
- He’ll be curious if crying helped relieve your stress a bit. Afterwards he’ll try and talk about it again. He might get a bit annoyed if you don’t tell him after crying so hard. Not telling him why you cried will make him worry.
Shu: “I’m not going up there to get you down, you silly woman.”
Reiji: “What on earth are you doing up there? How did you get perched up on such a high place in the short amount of time I was gone..?”
Ayato: “Whoa, looks like you’ve finally lost it. Haha!”
Kanato: “Don’t break that light! It’ll be a pain to clean it.. What’re you doing, anyway?”
Laito: “Why don’t you come down here and sing straight to my face like that~ Look at you being all bold up there, nfu~”
Suabru: “O-Oi—!! How did ya get that high up?! You’ll get hurt! And just what are you singing?”
Sure! And these analysis asks give me serotonin andisnd
rewatching hdb again… imagine how popular kanato would be if he didn’t look like a toddler yuki kanji sounds so good
maniac 02 in kanato’s hdb route… the best kanato characterization
More under the cut cuz it’s long
Shu: “Hehe.. You greedy woman. You want me all to yourself? Is this much not enough to satisfy you?”
Reiji: “Looks like I’ve given you too much attention so far. Well, no matter. I’m the only one who will be feeding off your blood.. yours is the only blood that will satisfy me.”
Ayato: “Of course you want oresama all to yourself! I’m too great to let go, haha. Your blood is the only kind I’ll drink from now on!”
Kanato: “I love that look of jealousy in your eyes, fufu~ That expression.. it’s truly wonderful. You belong to only me.”
Laito: “Are you worried I’ll replace you with any other girl, nfu~? You’re my special someone now, remember? You’re no longer simply my possession.”
Subaru: “Hehe.. I like that you’re jealous. Do you want me that badly? Sure, I don’t mind. Come here.”
Shu: “You’ll be a suitable replacement for my anger..”
Reiji: “Always being such a bother. I need to teach you a proper lesson on respect.. But you aren’t Sasha, are you? For me to make such a mistake..”
Ayato: “Tsk, you make me so angry.. Just like that woman.”
Kanato: “You just silently let me ravage your with my fangs, fufu? Look how pathetic of a doll you are.. ahah.. HAHAH!”
Laito: “Say, why won’t you stop me? Is it because you truly want my fangs, Bitch-Chan? Or were you trying to protect Sasha.”
Suabru: “Che! Next time say somethin’! Well, I’m glad it was you.. and not Sasha..”
// I’m glad you like my blog, Anon! I hope these are pretty accurate to what a blind person may go through or feel.
- He would use your excellent sense of hearing to his advantage. He’ll ask you to help him listen to his instruments when he’s playing or tuning them.
- He will offer help if needed. If he finds you two in a situation that you might struggle with, he’ll ask if you need help. He doesn’t want to make you feel incompetent, so he waits to offer help.
- He’ll try and convince you to get a guide dog. Why? Because he wants a dog. It’ll give him an excuse to get a dog, and you’ll have a guide when he isn’t around.
- Shu likes to play bored games with you. He’ll make sure they’re touch heavy so you’re able to tell what every piece is by feeling it.
- He will understand how it is to be vision impaired. He himself needs to use glasses despite being a vampire.
- Reiji will guide you around using his arm. He doesn’t mind it when you hold onto his arm. In fact, he likes it. He thinks the two of you look like an adorable couple.
- He’s really good at giving you very specific directions. If you want to know where a room is he’ll be able to tell you how many steps, where to turn, and how many doors down the room is. He claims he’s always known, but he’s been secretly counting steps and doors to give you better directions.
- He’ll make sure your vision assist equipment is up to date and useful to you. He doesn’t want you to go without any equipment you might need.
- Ayato will do something stupid like trying to see if you’re actually blind. He’s curious about how much you can and can’t see.
- He will get used to helping you around if need be. He’ll be super careful when guiding you in narrow areas or crowded places. Expect him to yell “Move for Oresama!” In the middle of a crowded area.
- He will mess up quite a bit at first. It’ll take him a while to adjust to you, but it isn’t a bother to him. He’ll work on using descriptive language and guiding if need be. He’ll boast about how good he is at it.
- He’ll make you describe what you feel when he bites you. He’ll want you to describe exactly what you’re imagining he’s doing.
- He will test your strengthened senses. He wants to see if you can tell the difference between sweets by scent alone.
- He’ll help you pick out your outfits. He knows you’re capable, but it gives him an excuse to do it for you. He likes dressing you.
- Kanato is really good at describing the look of something. He enjoys telling you the colors, shapes, and textures of different things.
- He’ll ask to move anything of yours. He doesn’t want you to end up losing anything and have to search all over for it.
- Laito will identify himself whenever he comes to you. Though he might jump scare you occasionally, he’ll usually say “Laito here!” When he enters a room.
- He knows you might have some bad experiences when asking for help, so he’ll wait until you trust him more.
- Regular trips around the mansion so you get used to where things are. He wants to make sure the layout of the mansion isn’t a surprise to you.
- Like Ayato, he’ll tease you with his fangs a lot. Something about you not being able to see him properly excites him. He’ll say stuff like “Bitch-Chan~ Tell me exactly how this feels~” or “Do you know what kind of face I’m making, Bitch-Chan~”
- Subaru will always ask you what your needs are. It doesn’t matter if you’ve known him for ages, he will continue to verbally ask.
- He will stumble over his words the first few times you ask him for directions. He likes to be relied on, and his mind goes blank when you ask him for something.
- He’ll let you touch his face in private. He loves it when your fingers brush across his features. Don’t be shy to touch over his face and neck. He loves it.
- Subaru knows you must feel isolated with your vision loss. He’ll relate to you in how he feels isolated from the world as well. This will bring you two closer together.
// Welcome to my blog~ I’d assume you meant ‘female version of them’ as in the girls have the same personality types.
Shu: “Never thought I’d meet someone who sleeps as much as I do.. But it works for us.”
Reiji: “Ah, finally. A lady who can meet my expectations. Well, I’m sure I’ll find some flaws along the way, heh.”
Ayato: “Oi, I’m better than you! No way in hell you’re better than me. Hmph! I’ll show you how much better I am.”
Kanato: “Ah, you have a bear too? Well you best not call it Teddy. There is only one Teddy, and he’s my Teddy!”
Laito: “Oh~ Do you think you can keep up with me? I seriously doubt you can, nfu~”
Subaru: “Oi! Don’t go smashin’ things like that! Rather.. is that how I look? Che!”
// I only write for the S boys, so here are their reactions!
Shu: “Human flesh is a hard pass for me. Don’t eat that stuff around me..”
Reiji: “The two of you are polar opposites. One sister is heavily religious, and the other is a ghoul? Interesting indeed.. What was our father thinking, bringing you two here?”
Ayato: “Gehh, you eat human flesh? A ghoul? Vampires and a ghoul living together.. that is weird!”
Kanato: “Human flesh is.. yummy fufu. Allow me to join in with you when you feast..”
Laito: “Uwah.. your blood must taste like that of a ton of people. I wonder if it will taste good, nfu~”
Subaru: “That’s the least weird that that has happened in this house. Oi, don’t go feastin’ around me!”
- He would be understanding about your nervousness. He doesn’t move or say much, so it’s easy to just sit by him.
- Shu would go slow with you. He’s the type that needs to be approached first, so he won’t approach you much.
- He can sense something is different about you. He might not know exactly what it is, but he’ll sense it. He’ll ask some questions as to why you’re skittish and why you’re different than a regular human.
- He would know exactly why you’re skittish. It would be quite easy for him to find out what you are, but he wouldn’t tell you. You’d have to find out on your own.
- He’d try to gauge your witch abilities to see how careful he needs to be. He’d wonder if this was part of his fathers plan.
- After a few times of using harsh words, he will dial it back and avoid using those words.
- He’d get annoyed if you kept being jumpy with everything he did.
- He would come to find it very cute how nervous you are around him. He likes to see nervous girls.
- Ayato would relate to being put down by parental figures. He too was called awful names as a kid.
- Ayato would wrap you in a blanket if you were too jumpy at times. He will hold you in his arms while you’re wrapped up to help you calm down.. though being restrained might panic you even more. (He has done this in a drama cd)
- He’d like that you’re a bit nervous around him or anyone at all. It’s a power thing for him. He likes seeing people look pathetic, but after a while he’d feel bad for you. He does care for you.
- Kanato will practice being calmer around you. He doesn’t want to startle you. Although he’ll fail a lot, he will try his best.
- Seeing the effects your last has on you, he might remember some of his past as well. It’ll give him a better understanding of why you act the way you do.
- Handholding to keep your nerves down. He wants you to depend on him and only him.
- Laito would tease you endlessly. He loves seeing your skin crawl.
- Though he will tone it down after he gets bored or feels bad about it. He doesn’t truly want you to be hurting.
- Laito will try to not appear out of nowhere like he usually does. He knows that puts you on edge even more. He’ll practice human curtsies like knocking.
- Subaru would feel really bad if you were always nervous. He would think it’s his fault that you’re skittish.
- He would try his best to not be super angry around you. Right after he yells he’ll apologize. He’s trying hard to break old habits.
- Subaru make sure his brothers weren’t too hard on you. He knows they’ll add stress on you and that’ll make him angry.
- He keeps you close. He’ll assure you that he too is a cursed child. Though he might feel a little uneasy not knowing for sure why he senses something different about you (because you’re a witch).
Awesome thanks, hope you like it. I have so many of these to get too, but keep sending if you want.
Makeup: nude makeup and light blush.
likes skirts and shorts on you
Makeup: elegant something that compliments her skin and lipstick for sure.
Dark colors, dresses and ones that somewhat highlight your body.
Ayato: Makeup: kinda like the way influencers have rn.
if not sporty wear then mostly jeans and jewelry that looks nice on your skin.
cute mini skirts and pink things.
Makeup: glitter eyes and temporary face tattoo.
Makeup: nude and sometimes dramatic makeup
sexy and lace tops
Grunge and dark clothes
He also likes black and see through clothes.
Makeup:influencer makeup style
simple, high-waisted to show off your curves
Makeup: dark makeup that looks classy or nude colors
preppy and the skirt is on the short side
curves and curves
Makeup: pinks and soft colors
pink, frills, and shirts that shows boobs a little bit.
Cute, baggy clothes that make you look small.
Makeup: something sexy, black
Simple but sexy and dark colors usually. I see him liking red a lot.
Makeup: something simple
simple, fun, cute and short shorts😏
For anyone who doesn’t know, MBTI types are personality types. You can take a little test to find out your own on the 16 personalities website.
I am so bad at personality types. Tbh I just started learning about them when I got this ask
so long ago.. so I might be way off.
ENTJ: The Commander
Other possibility: ESTJ
ENTJ’s are natural leaders. They are able to spot problems and fix them quickly. They are very self assured and assertive.
They come off as cold and rude. They don’t deal with their emotions well and often hide them. Sharing emotions is viewed as a weakness’s to ENTJ’s.
Reiji likes to take control. He keeps the house in check and deals with all of the responsibilities. He doesn’t share his own emotions or let them take him over. He considers himself to be a gentleman, and makes sure to keep his composure at all times.
ESFP: The Performer
ESFPs are entertainers. They are very energetic and are able to make conversation with many people. Nothing is boring around them!
They indulge in things around them like people, food, etc. In Ayato’s case it’s takoyaki and blood.
ESFPs live in the moment and are very spontaneous— you can call them people who ‘live in the moment.’
Ayato is always looking for thrills. He enjoys pulling pranks and having a good laugh. When people are around him they can be overwhelmed by his strong presence, but he’s fun to be around.
ISFP: The Composer
Other possibilities: ESTP
ISFPs are caretakers who live in the moment. They’re cheerful, spontaneous, and flexible. They’re eager to share life experiences with another. Composers tend to create pleasing situations. People with this personality use actions more than words. Composers are good at manipulating objects (artistically speaking)— but in Laito’s case, he’s good at manipulating humans.
Laito is very easygoing. He stays away from violence and anger and learns towards happiness. Laito’s always looking for new things to try to get him going. He creates pleasing situations for himself all the time with girls.
ISFJ: The Defender
Typically defenders are those who will fight for their loved ones. Their kindness usually goes unnoticed. Defenders take joy in making connections with others and protecting them. This personality type tends to hide their feelings and overload themselves.
Subaru is always looking to protect those he cares about, most prominently his mother. He is kind, but it is hidden by his rough exterior. He has a gentle personality that is often over shadowed by his negative traits. He doesn’t show his real feelings and only knows how to express himself through violence and aggression.
INFP: The Mediator
This personality type is open quiet and withdrawn. They don’t get along with people well because of how in their heads they are. INFPs are curious about the nature of others. They tend to be quite intuitive. A weakness of this personality type is they avoid conflict and are very hard to get to know.
Shu is always in his own head and avoiding people. His past self was very curious about the outside world. He’s intuitive and can spot a persons lies easily. He isn’t the easiest to understand or talk to be used of how guarded he is.
INFA: The Advocate
Advocates tend to approach life with a lot of thoughtfulness and imagination. Their personal values guide them throughout life. They’re creative and passionate. Weaknesses include reluctance to open up, sensitive to criticism, and ‘avoiding the ordinary.’
Kanato is very driven by what he values. He doesn’t see what other people see, and he doesn’t understand them. He is introverted and judge mental of others. He’s very creative with his different outfits and dolls. He’s not one to open up about himself.
// It isn’t a big deal, Anon! I do Headcanons, anlayses, reactions, and scenarios :) and I appreciate the feedback!
- Shu would lazily share his music. He would take one ear bud and hand it to you.
- He’d try his best to talk to you. He’ll ask you what’s the matter, and if you don’t have any specific reason he’ll sit silently with you until you feel better.
- Cuddles! He’ll pull you close to his chest and rub your back to calm you.
- He will reassure you that he cares a lot for you. His ways of showing he cares aren’t super vocal, be he’ll try his best to voice them. He knows you’ve done that for him and feels you deserve to hear it too.
- Reiji would have you sit down with him and talk. He’ll listen to whatever you need to talk about, and he’ll empathize. He might try to fix the problem for you.
- If your sadness persists he will do cute things to cheer you up. He’ll try and make your favorite food for you. He will serve you in bed every once and a while~ he thinks getting out of bed and keeping a schedule is important.
- He will encourage you to continue to recognize your feelings so you don’t spiral. He isn’t sure how to deal with emotions very well, but he thinks talking about them is important.
- Reiji will make sure you’re comfortable in your living situations. He’ll make sure to keep an eye out for things that make you smile or happy.
- Takoyaki fixes everything. He’ll cook takoyaki with you a lot. He likes to feed you~
- Pranks fix every problem, right? He’ll try and make you laugh by clowning his brothers. He will make sure you’re always doing something.
- If you’re in bed and refuse to leave, he will roll you up i ha blanket and sit on you. (This is canon which is why I mention it).
- Ayato will clumsily play with your hair. He’ll run his fingers through it and give you lots of kisses.
- He’ll share his sweets with you. Sweets make him feel good, so they might do the same for you.
- He’ll question why you’re sad, and might even get a bit frustrated. He’ll think you’re unhappy because you have to be with him.
- Kanato will find things to keep your mind busy. Watching movies, tea parties, introducing his dolls, and dressing up will be his go to.
- He maybe, just maybe, will let you hold Teddy’s hand. Even though you’re his lover he’s still very protective.
- Lots of physical affection. He’ll always be cuddled up against you. At night he’ll let you sleep on his chest while he softly drags his nails up and down your back.
- Laito will ask lots of questions. Usually they’d be followed up by something perverted because it would be out of character if he were to just care.
- He’d pamper you. He’ll do your hair, make sure you take nice baths, get you nice sweets.
- Laito will tell you stories about his past or his brothers to make you laugh. He likes making you happy, and he likes messing with his brothers~
- He’ll give you some space. He doesn’t want you to feel claustrophobic around him.
- As he keeps his distance he’ll secretly check up on you. He’ll leave little gifts around for you to find. He isn’t very direct.
- When he realizes you want him to be close, he will stick around. He’ll be awkward about giving you cuddles and such, but he’ll want to. He doesn’t like seeing you upset.
- He will make sure to make the first move with affectionate touches. Hand holding, forehead kisses, hugs.
- He’ll try to see what calms you best. He might invite you to sleep in his coffin or walk in the flower garden. He’ll do things that clam him to see if they help you.
// Kind of did this if they aren’t super in love with her. They’d all be super clumsy with it though. I think in the end they’d all have to accept the pregnancy. They’d have a fit about it at first, and ease into the idea.
Mentions of not having a child
- He would be bothered by the added work. He’d have to deal with his fathers reaction, and actually step up.
- He’ll be annoyed at the thought of a baby crying a lot. He’d get super attached to the baby, and want to be a part of the child’s life.
- He will try his best to support the bride, but it wouldn’t be much. He’d end up paying for the expenses of pregnancy.
- Shu would look forward to teaching the child how to play musical instruments.
- He would be ashamed that he wasn’t careful. He would think that it was a slip in character for something of the sort to happen to him.
- But he would be an attentive father. Nothing bugs him more than the fact that his parents weren’t there for him.
- He would have her keep it a secret until he comes up with a proper plan for the child. He doesn’t want to deal with his brothers or father causing trouble.
- He’ll make sure she doesn’t go off too far. He doesn’t want her to go to a human doctor. Pregnancy with a vampire baby is different than with a human child.
- Ayato wouldn’t be too interested in the idea of a child if it was with a girl he wasn’t in love with.
- If he was in love with her, he would try his best to make it work. Though he wouldn’t be too happy with the idea of a child.
- He’s worried he’ll be a failure of a parent because he never had a good parental figure growing up.
- He’d avoid the bride for a while, but then would come around to check up on her. He wants to make sure she’s safe.
- Kanato would get jealous of the baby. He doesn’t like that the baby is getting more attention than he is. The idea of that drives him crazy.
- He’ll try to ask you to not have the baby. He isn’t ready for a child.
- He’ll end up trying to get his father to take car elf the child. When Karlheinz refuses, he’ll push the work to the bride.
- Kanato will be curious about the pregnancy and the baby’s growth. He’s creeped out, but also really curious about it.
- Laito would panic. He wouldn’t want a baby so soon, and definitely not with a sacrificial bride. He’d be very conflicted about his feelings for the bride and his child. How could he be a proper father?
- He wouldn’t want to be tied down with a baby and bride so soon. He’s lived his life as a free flowing guy for so long that he wouldn’t know how to settle down.
- He’d be fairly good at attending to the bride though. Laito would be annoyed if the child wasn’t healthy and needed extra care.
- Having a child would force him to learn about the real meaning of love. He’d come to love the bride as well after spending so much time with her.
- Subaru would worry for the future. He isn’t sure how he could handle such a fragile child. He would fear hurting the baby or the bride.
- He’s kind of good with children, so he’d get the hang of caring for the child quickly. He’s just really anxious with them.
- He would be super clumsy when caring for the bride. Explain to him that the baby can hear from inside the womb. He’ll be more cautious so he doesn’t upset the unborn child.
- Subaru would look to his older brothers for advice. He’s unsure of how a human and a vampire would have a child together. He needs to be reassured on what to do.