Anne-Marie wearing a Florence Grellier corset dress at the Brit Awards 2020, and afterwards at the Warner Music & CIROC party, at The Chiltern Firehouse.
And when you think of my body on yours, don’t forget once I would have died for you baby
Brits 2020 ✨
Harry Styles and Anne-Marie
We love legends supporting legends
just finished “thieves of the wood” and let me tell you I fucking sobbed at the end
it’s partly a true story with Jan de Licht being a real person (he has a statue outside Antwerp justice palace) and it kind of follows his story. obviously, with the show being a drama it isn’t 100% accurate with other characters being mostly made up other than tincke and Anne-Marie but they’re not very accurate representations at all
but yeah, I loved the show and definitely recommend
1. What is your favorite source of the X-Men (comics, show, movies, etc)?
2. Jean and Scott or Jean and Logan?
3. Logan Howlett or Victor Creed
4. Kitty and Bobby or Bobby and Rogue?
5. What is one character you could talk about for hours?
6. What is your favorite mutation?
7. What are your top five ships?
8. Do you have any OT+s?
9. How do you rank the movies?
10. Do you have any characters you really dislike?
11. Do you prefer Famke Jean or Sophie Jean?
12. What character do you wish had their own movie?
13. What is your favorite AU for the fandom
14. Do you enjoy interacting with the X-Men fandom?
15. Rant about a character, movie, or ship!
16. Tell us one of your headcanons!
17. Do you prefer the new (First Class, Apocalypse, Dark Phoenix) or old (X1, X2, Last Stand, Days of Future Past) timeline?
18. Scott Summers or Alex Summers?
19. Peter Maximoff or David Haller?
20. Erik Lehnsherr or Charles Xavier?
21. Who is your favorite original recruit (Hank, Sean, Alex, Angel, Darwin)?
22. What is your favorite movie?
23. What were your thoughts on Dark Phoenix?
24. What were your thoughts on The Last Stand?
25. What character would you like to see in the movies that didn’t appear?
Seni yerim kızım
Anne-Marie - Birthday (2020) Atlantic records
I wish you could’ve been honest
Instead of trying to look cold
Lewis Capaldi - 2002 Cover for BBC