He’s like the Benedryl Camerasnap of Sam and Max
reblog if you sometimes avoid Sherlock posts ‘cause it hurts so bad knowing the show isn’t coming back within a short period of time.
tell me i’m not the only depressed Sherlockian here
Right?! Of course, that anon is probably one of the ones who thought that “farmer role play” article was real!
Ah yes bububu blablabla
W H A T
Google don’t lie
It’s been long time no see!
Wtf the Benedict Cumberbatch Grinch movie is actually really sweet and heartfelt. This is really cute, help.
“Ben and Sophie are happily married with 3 kids” - Then why does Rene Zellweger have to remind him of that????
- Pairing: Sherlock Holmes x reader
- Warnings: swearing, mentions of alcohol & a club, bad attempt at hitting on someone, slight violence & threat, uncomfortable Sherlock
- Summary: reader brings Sherlock along to a party hosted by her boss at his nightclub and they dance the night away.
- All writings belong to me @bakerstreethound
- Word Count: 1,243
- A/N: Wahoo I’m back again. This fic was inspired by a formal I went to last night, though no alcohol was involved and I took certain liberties. As of now, I’m thinking of adding a steamy part two to this fic, or possibly making a whole new fic I’m considering calling “Little Black Dress.” I hope you all enjoy and thank you for all the support! *gif not mine!*
“So the murderer could have been right there in the house with…her,” Sherlocks calculating eyes peered away from the wall cluttered with odd and end photographs of his suspects. She smirked as he noticed her presence in the room, struggling to pry his eyes away. The watery depths of his eyes filled with confusion, his brain struggling to remember what he had forgotten this time.
“Did I-?” he mumbled, somewhat ashamed.
“No, of course not!” she smiled, knowing she must have looked like a fool, barging in on him during what she presumed another important case. “There is an impromptu dance planned at work this evening and I thought, well, would you be my date?” she fought down the blush threatening to burst through on her pale face.
His gaze softened, glancing at the short black dress which he noticed clung to all the right places, accenting her curves perfectly. She also became well aware of her hair as he smiled softly; he knew she rarely ever let it down. It was unusual for her, but he was glad she had made the effort. Even her dark luscious lipstick made his thoughts wander.