#hua cheng week
Heaven Official’s Blessing | The Four Great Calamities (四大害)
1K notes · View notes
So the story is about this demon king and a god, who lives an ordinary life feeling undeserving of love, and takes a while to figure the demon king is pursuing him...
Hualian x Moshang clothes swap!
Yes, my MBJ is always depicted with 2m, yes I know this is not his canon height, but I have said before: he is big and canon can go search for a coconut in the desert!<3
917 notes · View notes
Tian Guan Ci Fu Donghua ED MV official art 🦋
4K notes · View notes
The Four Great Calamities!
These bad boys are fuzzy, click on them for better quality! :)
3K notes · View notes
you can clearly hear dianxia’s voice going: San Lang!
726 notes · View notes
My mental image of Hua Cheng is a smug cat, I cannot change this....
548 notes · View notes
Hua Cheng week Day 1: Butterflies
[Image description: A long-haired man in red robes, Hua Cheng, is seen from the back, with glowing butterflies around him.]
79 notes · View notes
years later xie lian still loves playing with hua cheng’s hair
602 notes · View notes
Calamity week day 1 “Turning point”
You guys have no idea how much fun I had using all the symbolism in this art :D BIG SPIOLERS in the Nerd talk ™.
1. The plant in the background - it’s wormwood, symbol of armageddon, pain and calamity. I used it as a title for this whole illustration, because this is exactly what would happend if no one would help XL - armageddon. It’s also pretty good plant to open a series made for calamities, right? :D
2. HC hand position lay in a sign of the devil, but it’s also resting on XL shoulder, which means support for him. He’s barely touching him - as Wú Míng, Hua Cheng was only a servant, so phisical contact is a bold move - you can read it as a hidden love.
3. BWX hand is raised in the symbol of “the one to talk” (and you can know it also as a symbol of saints), but he’s in the bottom of the whole drawing, bcs, in the end, he couldn’t do anything to XL - it was HC who took control of the whole situation, and that’s why he’s on top.
4. XL being in the middle, holding masks for BWX and HC means “the one who chooses”, as the symbol of the greatest god. Ah, he also doesn’t have a mask, bcs he’s the only one who doesn’t hide his personality.
5. Can you see BWX kimono collar? It has three strips instead of 2 or 4 and it’s not an accident. Collar can be a symbol of oppression, but BWX is the one who took it on himself by his three personalities: The Crown Prince, Jun Wu and finally, Bai Wuxiang. The Crown Prince and Jun Wu are complementary, but as a calamity, BWX is destroing peace (and we can symbolize it with non-symmetry).
See? WE CAN WRITE WITH ART.
522 notes · View notes
Xie Lian called out, “San Lang?”
Hearing his call, San Lang looked over and smiled softly. “It’s fine.”
San Lang took another step forward and was teetering dangerously on the edge. Both Xie Lian’s head and heart started pounding.
He called again, “Wait, San Lang, don’t move!”
At such height, at the brink of the pit, the boy’s red clothes danced in the night breeze. San Lang glanced at him again with a smile. “Don’t be scared.”
“You…come back here first. Come back here and I won’t be scared,” Xie Lian said.
“Don’t worry, I’m just going to leave for a bit. We’ll see each other again soon,” San Lang said.
359 notes · View notes
The Four Great Calamities
Donghua vs. Manhua Edition
Qi Rong // Night Touring Green Lantern He Xuan // Black Water Submerging Boats Bai Wuxian // White-Clothed Calamity Hua Cheng // Crimson Rain Sought Flower
331 notes · View notes
Hua Cheng week || Day 7: Rebirth
(featuring HC in a cropped top because it just had to be done)
[Image description: A digital artwork featuring Xie Lian and Hua Cheng in a modern AU. they are at an airport, with HC carrying a bag and dragging a luggage bag, while XL is carrying a gym bag kind of luggage bag, and seem to suddenly notice each other. A red string of fate connects their hands. HC is wearing a red cropped bomber jacket with black shorts, while XL is wearing a beige sweater with striped olive green pants. HC has his hair in an updo, while XL has short wavy hair. /end ID]
34 notes · View notes
just to say hi and drop one of the day of hualian week
266 notes · View notes
edit: the finished drawing is pinned 🥳🥳
212 notes · View notes
“Don’t worry. Excuse me a moment.”
151 notes · View notes
hua cheng? anyone asked to see hua cheng?
144 notes · View notes
Happy birthday Hua Cheng
9 notes · View notes
Book 2 of tgcf gutted me. I think I read for 6 hours straight last night because it was so intense. Happy to be back to present times in book 3 today, but I’m still emotional about book 2.
27 notes · View notes
All I can think about is how Hua Cheng felt when he realized Xie Lian adored him too. He would have lived his life content as long as Xie Lian was happy but he got to be in his life instead and then all of his feelings were reciprocated??
21 notes · View notes
Xie Lian Birthday Week (TGCF Mini Bang) Day 7 - Child(ren)
Pairing: Hua Cheng/Xie Lian
Tags: Birthday, Age Regression/De-Aging, but not really - hua cheng is just in child form for most of this, (he's still mentally himself), Hua Cheng's eye trauma, (just the 'i'm ugly' stuff), Fluff, Hurt/Comfort, Light on the hurt and heavy on the comfort
Word Count: 1.4k
Xie Lian has a request for his birthday.
He’s clean, and dressed in Hua Cheng’s red, and instead of his bandages he’s wearing Hua Cheng’s usual eyepatch, but Xie Lian recognizes him immediately.
“Hong-er,” Xie Lian gasps out.
7 notes · View notes