it occurs to me that the only fictional characters that truly have any agency are dnd player characters because there’s an actual person playing them
i mean i don’t dislike it. idk, i’ve enjoyed it whenever i’ve watched any version of it. i watched the 2010 movie in 3d which was cool. so yeah i enjoy the story but i’m not the most knowledgable about it.
Like, if a book series was focused on the same characters, but every book was just an AU. And the characters could change gender and sexuality and race and religion and everything about them except the plot is relatively similar with new twists every time like has anyone thought of this
So like, yesterday at work, I made the most beautiful pastry ever to exist and was like, “Yes, yes I must bring this home to give as an offering.” And then when I got home that morning I did my thing and checked tumblr, and the first post was for homehearthandheart‘s Tasty Tuesday.
And then today I woke up and was like, “Yes, yes cleaning would be a good offering today.” And then I got on tumblr and the first post was HHH’s Cleanse-Day Wednesday.
Like, I’ve only been following this blog for a few days! How did I apparently get subconsciously in sync with your suggestions?
for a 2am text
it’s not a show but genuinely i really do like the star guardians from league of legends. the designs are cute, i like seeing more of the story hinted at, i like the cinematics and character interactions and short stories.
i think it’s been a good balance of “sometimes being a magical girl is scary, and some really sad things happen” with “friendship is really important, when we work together we are stronger, there is still hope, there is still love”… sure, there are serious and sometimes unsettling enemies, but there’s also cute and genuinely sweet things. a sleepover with pajamas like their adorable familiars. soraka knowing how a teammate likes his coffee. jinx coming back after an argument because she misses her team, helping her team against a strong monster. ahri saying lux reminds her of old friends.
i need.. to lay down
If I hadn’t had done history I would have been a culinary student
just mentioned to my cis guy friend that I was going on T and he was like oh that’s epic what dose and like. genuinely I’m impressed that I could’ve said a number to him and he would’ve known what that meant bc even I don’t know dude
hey. i promise i’m not dead…happy munday!
So when it comes to FE: Awakening I said once I hoped that Pokemon Mystery Dungeon time travel mechanics were in play - averting the bad future means that everyone from that future world disappears from existence - so that the game could emotionally ruin me as much as Explorers of Time did. That did not happen - I should have expected that from my experience with Three Houses, Fire Emblem games end quick and there’s not much time for wrapping things up, so they couldn’t/wouldn’t take the time to explain that and unpack that. Because that would kind of be a huge thing to deal with.
But I had these tags on that post
#you know that if this isn’t how the game works itself out then an AU of that will be the first thing i do
#bc man. pmd explorers. few games have ruined me more than i was playing Explorers of Time
and now that I know that the game doesn’t work itself out that way, I just said to myself “listen how fucked up would this concept be. And also how thematically interesting and complicated!” and then I wrote 2000 words thinking about it.
- Naga told them that Robin was going to disappear with Grima’s death. Okay, fine - I mean, not fine, but they know that. Robin and Chrom are fighting over who makes the final strike against Grima because of that. Everyone is anticipating that.
- What they’re not anticipating is when Lucina, Morgan, and the other kids to start fading away the same as Robin did, like the way the Risen crumble into dust, dissipating in bright light
“What’s happening?!” Chrom demands of Naga, because again, obviously, not expecting this.
“They are children born of a future that no longer happened,” Naga explains. “How can they continue to exist when the world that they came from, the times that bore them and shaped them, no longer happen?”
watched the first two episodes of kipo and i am hooked!
i’m sorry it’s hard to believe Tenzin “pro-bending is a corruption of the noble tradition of bending” is Aang’s son. I watched The Blind Bandit I know Aang would have been all over that
Ngl my take on “cured” void elves is the same as “purified” blood elves:
Rather than strip away all the cool dark magic that made the character a blood or void elf, just make a new character who is just a vanilla high elf. Otherwise it just feels like a step backwards.
for whatever problems you have with the show you have to give it one giant bonus: there are 7 very unique, distinct characters at the center of it and they have specific, very personal reasons for being the way they are and it’s those distinct personalities clashing with each other that makes such a great show
hey guys! Figure i should update y’all on what i’m getting up to!
[0. my laptop keyboard has gone ‘No <3′ for the w s x and 2 keys so if I don’t use my onscreen keyboard I A) can’t type out speech marks and B) i have to zound like thiz vvhen i type things on it to communicate vvhich makez me zound like a vampire. it’z not eckzactly ideal lmao.
i type much slower on this thing than on the real keyboard and the real keyboard doesn’t randomly lock the shift key on so hard that i have to close the laptop to fix it,,,
so i’m currently looking at new laptops but it might be A While before i can get one (given like, money + covid)]
1. out of my ongoing (and already posted) wips i am prioritising BomH! i wanna finish the Journey to Ende arc before I update anything else. next chapter is in the plotting stage! but i have a v strong idea of what’s gonna happen so hopefully it won’t be another like. six months hjhffjdfjhf
2. working on a… well it was going to be a oneshot but Who Knows… working on a oneshot with Kiribakumina as the ship, which is a little outside my usual MO but i‘m extremely dissatisfied at the lack of content for this particular dynamic so. if i don’t make something i Will die. the plot is ‘stray werewolves fall for local himbo instead of robbing him’ and borderline crack which should be fun. it’s very self-indulgent lol
3. working on a fic for the Kiribaku Fantasy Bang! got it all plotted out and the only thing left to do is like, actually write it!
4. conceptualising a fic for a zine~ still only in the whispering of ideas stage tho haha
5. accidentally diverting all my brainpower into my dragon quest builders 2 hyperfixation and distracting myself from all of the above in order to feed it by transcribing the game for? some? reason?
Ok I mean ben KINDA does suck but I like his character LMAO he’s interesting