I missed my evil boy,so here’s him stealing Bakugou’s Quirk.
You can read Torch:Bearers here.
AHHHH!! The first part is finally up! It’s tiny (just over 500 words excluding the note I believe), but I had to publish it since Heroes:Rising is getting released this Wednesday! Even if you’re anime-only, please watch the movie. Unless you know exactly what you’re looking for, there are essentially 0 spoilers. I watched it with several anime-only friends and other than one small thing where they went ‘huh?’, they couldn’t even tell what the ‘spoilers’ were. If you’re a baby like me, make sure to take some tissues with you!
[“There is a might in you.”]
This is not a line from the movie.
Previously, I wrote a note on Bakugo and Deku’s peculiar relationship and how their teamwork in the movie made me cry and appreciate them more. I was really hesitant on writing this AU because their dynamic in the movie was excellent, but as I was storyboarding, I realized that Kana could bring in new things as well.
Who says this line and why they say it will be revealed in the climax of Torch:Bearers.
[“Save to win, win to save.”]
Kana’s the antithesis to BNHA as a whole (similar to how my other OC Falco is the antithesis of One Piece) because she’s a girl who’s gone through something traumatic without a clear conclusion. She’s more of a direct challenge to All Might than Deku or Bakugo, because she’s someone who’s only seen him at his weakest. Growing up, All Might was never the Symbol of Peace to her, but the broken fragments of a man that’s shouldering the burden of the world.
Kana’s survived thanks to heroes, but she certainly hasn’t won and she certainly hasn’t been saved. And this is a reality that both Bakugo and Deku have to understand if they want to become true heroes because it’s unfortunately something that All Might, despite being a *perfect* hero, failed to see.
Interestingly enough, even if Kana’s the antithesis to the story, she was able to ‘save to win, win to save’ in her final moments—because to her, there is nothing more important than guaranteeing the safety of her friends and making sure that they have a future.
Even if it means one where she’s no longer there.
Please, please, please go watch Heroes:Rising when it releases in North America this upcoming Wednesday at your nearest theatre. The movie definitely has its flaws but it is still spectacular to the point where I can ignore everything that would’ve irritated me in a different movie. The animation and soundtracks are out of the world AND every 1-A student gets a chance to really shine. Some of my new favourites after the movie are Sero, Shoji, Aoyama, Tokoyami, and Ochako!
If you have time, please feel free leave a review with your thoughts.
Welcome to another episode of I Can’t Draw Midoriya, brought to you by Why Are Faces So Difficult TM.
I feel like Midoriya is just kind of stronk and carries people around for fun.
oo i like this idea!! thank you for requesting kisu 🥺!! this is my second ever angst!! and this ones kinda bad and i don’t like the way it turned out, but i hope you enjoy it!!
warnings!!; angst!!, one-sided love, love triangle, a lil ooc characters!!, && cussing!!
Bakugo Katsuki x Reader x Izuku Midoriya
TH IS TO O K F OR E EVER AND IM SORRY
U G H
This is very NSFW so please read with caution towards the end ….
if there’s anyone i missed I’m so damn sorry >~<
P le a s e leave feedback
i need to know if this is 100% cringe …
Finishing the cup of coffee in your hand you place it in the sink, moving back out towards the living room you make your way over to the couch. As you sit on the armrest Uraraka stares at you from underneath her bangs, catching onto her stare you send her a soft smile. Your hand slides over Izuku’s shoulder, giving it a soft squeeze. At your action he glances up at you with a smile, his own hand leaving the papers in his lap to slide over your own.
ᴍʜᴀ ʙᴏʏғʀɪᴇɴᴅ ʜᴇᴀᴅᴄᴀɴᴏɴs
ᴀɴᴏɴ sᴀɪᴅ: ʜᴇʏ ᴍᴀʀɪᴀʜ! ᴄᴏᴜʟᴅ ʏᴏᴜ ᴡʀɪᴛᴇ sᴏᴍᴇ ʜᴇᴀᴅᴄᴀɴᴏɴs ғᴏʀ ᴋɪʀɪsʜɪᴍᴀ, ᴛᴏᴅᴏʀᴏᴋɪ, ʙᴀᴋᴜɢᴏ, ᴀɴᴅ ᴍɪᴅᴏʀɪʏᴀ ᴀs ʙᴏʏғʀɪᴇɴᴅs? ᴛʜᴀɴᴋ ʏᴏᴜ!
ᴀ/ɴ: ᴏғ ᴄᴏᴜʀsᴇ! ᴛʜᴀɴᴋ ʏᴏᴜ ғᴏʀ ʀᴇᴏ̨ᴜᴇsᴛɪɴɢ sᴡᴇᴇᴛ ᴀɴᴏɴ :)
ᴡᴀʀɴɪɴɢ: ɴᴏɴᴇ ʀᴇᴀʟʟʏ, ᴊᴜsᴛ sᴏᴍᴇ sᴡᴇᴇᴛ ғʟᴜғғ
- ʜᴇ’s sᴏ ᴛᴏᴜᴄʜ sᴛᴀʀᴠᴇᴅ
- ɴᴇᴇᴅs ᴀ ʙɪᴛ ᴏғ ᴀ ᴡᴀʀɴɪɴɢ ʙᴇғᴏʀᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ɪɴɪᴛɪᴀᴛᴇ ᴀɴʏᴛʜɪɴɢ ʟɪᴋᴇ ʜᴜɢs ᴏʀ ᴋɪssᴇs ᴏʀ ᴇᴠᴇɴ ʜᴀɴᴅ ʜᴏʟᴅɪɴɢ
- ɪᴛ’s ɴᴏᴛ ʏᴏᴜʀ ғᴀᴜʟᴛ, ʜᴇ’s ᴊᴜsᴛ ɴᴏᴛ ᴜsᴇᴅ ᴛᴏ ᴀғғᴇᴄᴛɪᴏɴ
- ʟᴏᴠᴇs ᴄᴜᴅᴅʟᴇs 🥺
- ʜɪs ғᴀᴠᴏʀɪᴛᴇ ᴄᴜᴅᴅʟɪɴɢ ᴘᴏsɪᴛɪᴏɴ ɪs ᴊᴜsᴛ ʜɪᴍ ʟʏɪɴɢ ᴏɴ ʏᴏᴜʀ ᴄʜᴇsᴛ, ʟɪsᴛᴇɴɪɴɢ ᴛᴏ ʏᴏᴜʀ ʜᴇᴀʀᴛʙᴇᴀᴛ
- ɪᴛ ᴄᴏᴍғᴏʀᴛs ʜɪᴍ sᴏ ᴡᴇʟʟ ᴏᴍɢ
- ᴅᴏᴇsɴ’ᴛ ᴋɴᴏᴡ ʜᴏᴡ ʜᴇ ғᴇᴇʟs ᴀʙᴏᴜᴛ ʏᴏᴜ ᴍᴇᴇᴛɪɴɢ ʜɪs ᴅᴀᴅ, ʙᴜᴛ ᴡᴏᴜʟᴅ ʟᴏᴠᴇ ɪғ ʏᴏᴜ ᴍᴇᴛ ʜɪs ᴍᴏᴍ
- ᴡʜᴇɴ ʜᴇ ᴀsᴋᴇᴅ ʏᴏᴜ ᴏᴜᴛ, ʜᴇ ᴡᴀs ᴠᴇʀʏ ʙʟᴜɴᴛ ʙᴜᴛ ᴠᴇʀʏ ɴᴇʀᴠᴏᴜs
- ᴄᴀᴛ! ᴄᴀғᴇ! ᴅᴀᴛᴇs!
- ʜɪs ғᴀᴠᴏʀɪᴛᴇ ᴘʟᴀᴄᴇ ᴛᴏ ᴋɪss ʏᴏᴜ ɪs ᴛʜᴇ sᴘᴏᴛ ᴡʜᴇʀᴇ ʏᴏᴜʀ ɴᴇᴄᴋ ᴀɴᴅ sʜᴏᴜʟᴅᴇʀ ᴍᴇᴇᴛ
- ʜᴇ ʟᴏᴠᴇs ᴛʜᴇ ʟɪᴛᴛʟᴇ sɪɢʜs ʏᴏᴜ ʟᴇᴛ ᴏᴜᴛ - ᴛʜᴇʏ sᴏᴏᴛʜᴇ ʜɪᴍ
- ᴏᴠᴇʀᴀʟʟ - ᴀ ᴠᴇʀʏ, ᴠᴇʀʏ sᴡᴇᴇᴛ ᴀɴᴅ ɢᴇɴᴛʟᴇ ʙᴀʙʏ ᴡʜᴏ ᴡᴏᴜʟᴅ ᴀᴅᴏʀᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ᴄᴏᴍᴘʟᴇᴛᴇʟʏ
- ʜᴇ ʟɪᴛᴇʀᴀʟʟʏ ᴀᴅᴏʀᴇs ʏᴏᴜ!!!
- ʏᴏᴜ’ʀᴇ ʜɪs ʀᴏᴄᴋ (ʟᴏʟ ɢᴇᴛ ɪᴛ)
- ᴀɴʏᴡᴀʏs, ᴀʟʟ ᴊᴏᴋᴇs ᴀsɪᴅᴇ
- ʏᴏᴜ ᴋᴇᴇᴘ ʜɪᴍ sᴀɴᴇ ᴀɴᴅ ᴀʀᴇ ᴀʟᴡᴀʏs ᴛʜᴇʀᴇ ғᴏʀ ʜɪᴍ - ʜᴇ’s sᴏ ɢʀᴀᴛᴇғᴜʟ ғᴏʀ ʏᴏᴜ ᴀɴᴅ ᴍᴀᴋᴇs sᴜʀᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ᴋɴᴏᴡs ᴛʜᴀᴛ ɴᴏ ᴍᴀᴛᴛᴇʀ ᴡʜᴀᴛ
- ʜᴇ ʟᴏᴠᴇs ʜᴏʟᴅɪɴɢ ʏᴏᴜ ɪɴ ʜɪs ᴀʀᴍs - ʜᴇ ғᴇᴇʟs sᴏ ᴍᴀɴʟʏ
- ɢɪᴠᴇs ʏᴏᴜ ᴀs ᴍᴀɴʏ sᴡᴇᴀᴛsʜɪʀᴛs ᴀs ʏᴏᴜ ᴡᴀɴᴛ
- ʜᴇ ʟᴏᴠᴇs ᴡʜᴇɴ ʏᴏᴜ ᴡᴇᴀʀ ʜɪs ᴄʟᴏᴛʜᴇs 🥺
- ʙʀᴀɢs ᴀʙᴏᴜᴛ ʏᴏᴜ ᴀʟʟ ᴛʜᴇ ᴛɪᴍᴇ
- “ᴏʜ, ʏ/ɴ? ʏᴇᴀʜ, ᴛʜᴀᴛ’s ᴍʏ ɢɪʀʟ ʀɪɢʜᴛ ᴛʜᴇʀᴇ”
- “sʜᴇ’s sᴏ ᴘᴇʀғᴇᴄᴛ”
- ᴏᴠᴇʀᴀʟʟ - sᴜᴄʜ ᴀ ᴅᴏᴛɪɴɢ ᴀɴᴅ ʟᴏᴠᴇʟʏ ʙᴏʏғʀɪᴇɴᴅ. ʜᴇ ᴀᴘᴘʀᴇᴄɪᴀᴛᴇs ʏᴏᴜ sᴏ ᴍᴜᴄʜ ᴀɴᴅ ᴍᴀᴋᴇs sᴜʀᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ᴋɴᴏᴡ ɪᴛ ᴀᴛ ᴀʟʟ ᴛɪᴍᴇs.
- ᴡᴇ ᴀʟʟ ᴋɴᴏᴡ ʜᴏᴡ ᴍɪᴛsᴜᴋɪ ɪs… ʙᴀᴋᴜɢᴏ ᴅᴏᴇsɴ’ᴛ ɢᴇᴛ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ᴍᴜᴄʜ ᴀғғᴇᴄᴛɪᴏɴ
- ᴘʟᴇᴀsᴇ, sʜᴏᴡᴇʀ ʜɪᴍ ɪɴ ʟᴏᴠᴇ ᴀɴᴅ ᴀᴘᴘʀᴇᴄɪᴀᴛɪᴏɴ - ʜᴇ ᴅᴏᴇsɴ’ᴛ sʜᴏᴡ ɪᴛ, ʙᴜᴛ ʜᴇ ʟᴏᴠᴇs ɪᴛ
- ʜᴇ! sᴍᴇʟʟs! ʟɪᴋᴇ! ᴄᴀʀᴀᴍᴇʟ! ᴀɴᴅ sᴏ ᴅᴏ ʜɪs ᴄʟᴏᴛʜᴇs 🥺
- ʟᴏᴠᴇs!! ᴡʜᴇɴ ʏᴏᴜ ᴡᴇᴀʀ ʜɪs ᴄʟᴏᴛʜᴇs, ʙᴜᴛ ɪs ᴡᴀᴀᴀʏ ᴛᴏᴏ ᴘʀɪᴅᴇғᴜʟ ᴛᴏ sᴀʏ sᴏ
- ᴡʜᴇɴ ʜᴇ’s ʜᴀᴠɪɴɢ ᴀ ʙᴀᴅ ᴀɴxɪᴇᴛʏ ᴀᴛᴛᴀᴄᴋ (ᴡᴇ ᴀʟʟ ᴋɴᴏᴡ ʜᴇ ɢᴇᴛs ᴛʜᴇᴍ), ᴘʟᴇᴀsᴇ ᴊᴜsᴛ ʟᴇᴛ ʜɪᴍ ᴋɴᴏᴡ ʏᴏᴜ’ʀᴇ ᴛʜᴇʀᴇ
- ʜᴇ ʟᴏᴠᴇs ʏᴏᴜ sᴏ ᴍᴜᴄʜ, ʜᴇ’s ᴊᴜsᴛ ᴀᴡᴋᴡᴀʀᴅ ᴡʜᴇɴ ɪᴛ ᴄᴏᴍᴇs ᴛᴏ ᴇxᴘʀᴇssɪɴɢ ɪᴛ
- ᴇxᴘᴇᴄᴛ ᴀ ʟᴏᴛ ᴏғ ᴘᴀssɪᴠᴇ ᴀɢɢʀᴇssɪᴠᴇ ᴅɪsᴘʟᴀʏs ᴏғ ᴀғғᴇᴄᴛɪᴏɴ
- ʜᴇ ᴊᴜsᴛ ᴡᴀɴᴛs ᴛᴏ ʙᴇ ᴛʜᴇ ʙᴇsᴛ ғᴏʀ ʏᴏᴜ
- ʜᴇ ʜᴏɴᴇsᴛʟʏ ʙᴇʟɪᴇᴠᴇs ʏᴏᴜ ᴀʀᴇ ᴛʜᴇ ʙᴇsᴛ ᴀɴᴅ ᴏɴʟʏ ɢɪʀʟ ғᴏʀ ʜɪᴍ ᴀɴᴅ ɴᴏʙᴏᴅʏ ᴄᴀɴ ᴄʜᴀɴɢᴇ ʜɪs ᴍɪɴᴅ
- sᴏ ᴡʜɪᴘᴘᴇᴅ ғᴏʀ ʏᴏᴜ ᴏᴍɢ
- ᴏᴠᴇʀᴀʟʟ - ᴛʜᴇ ᴅᴇғɪɴɪᴛɪᴏɴ ᴏғ ᴀ ᴛsᴜɴᴅᴇʀᴇ. ᴀᴄᴛs ᴀʟʟ ᴛᴏᴜɢʜ ᴀɴᴅ sʜɪᴛ, ʙᴜᴛ ʜᴇ’s ᴀᴄᴛᴜᴀʟʟʏ ᴀ sᴏғᴛɪᴇ ғᴏʀ ʏᴏᴜ!!
- ᴛᴏ ʜɪᴍ, ʏᴏᴜ’ʀᴇ ᴀ ɢᴏᴅᴅᴇss
- ʜᴇ ᴀᴅᴏʀᴇs ʏᴏᴜ
- ʟᴏᴠᴇs ᴡʜᴇɴ ʏᴏᴜ ɢʀᴀʙ ʜɪᴍ ʙʏ ᴛʜᴇ ᴄʜᴇᴇᴋs ᴀɴᴅ ᴀᴛᴛᴇᴍᴘᴛ ᴛᴏ ᴋɪss ᴇᴀᴄʜ ᴀɴᴅ ᴇᴠᴇʀʏ ᴏɴᴇ ᴏғ ʜɪs ғʀᴇᴄᴋʟᴇs
- ʏ’ᴋɴᴏᴡ ʜᴏᴡ ʜᴇ ɢᴇᴛs sᴜᴘᴇʀ ᴇxᴄɪᴛᴇᴅ ᴀʙᴏᴜᴛ ᴛʜɪɴɢs ᴀɴᴅ sᴛᴀʀᴛs ᴍᴜᴍʙʟɪɴɢ?
- ʏᴇᴀʜ, ʜᴇ ᴅᴏᴇs ᴛʜᴀᴛ ᴡʜᴇɴ ɪᴛ ᴄᴏᴍᴇs ᴛᴏ ʏᴏᴜ
- ʀᴜɴ ʏᴏᴜʀ ғɪɴɢᴇʀs ᴛʜʀᴏᴜɢʜ ʜɪs ʜᴀɪʀ!
- ɪᴛ ᴄᴀʟᴍs ʜɪᴍ ᴅᴏᴡɴ sᴏ ᴍᴜᴄʜ 🥺
- ᴋɪss ᴇᴀᴄʜ ᴀɴᴅ ᴇᴠᴇʀʏ ᴏɴᴇ ᴏғ ʜɪs sᴄᴀʀs! ᴅᴏ ɪᴛ, ᴄᴏᴡᴀʀᴅ!
- ᴏɴᴄᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ᴍᴇᴇᴛ ɪɴᴋᴏ, ᴊᴜsᴛ ᴋɴᴏᴡ ʏᴏᴜ’ʀᴇ ᴀ ᴘᴀʀᴛ ᴏғ ᴛʜᴇ ғᴀᴍɪʟʏ ɴᴏᴡ
- ᴏɴᴄᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ʜᴀᴠᴇ ʜɪs ʜᴇᴀʀᴛ, ɪᴛ’s ʏᴏᴜʀs ғᴏʀᴇᴠᴇʀ. ᴛᴀᴋᴇ ᴄᴀʀᴇ ᴏғ ʜɪᴍ, ᴘʟᴇᴀsᴇ
- ᴏᴠᴇʀᴀʟʟ - ᴛʜᴇ sᴏғᴛᴇsᴛ ʙᴏʏғʀɪᴇɴᴅ. ʜᴇ’s ᴀʙsᴏʟᴜᴛᴇʟʏ ɪɴ ʟᴏᴠᴇ ᴡɪᴛʜ ʏᴏᴜ ᴀɴᴅ ʏᴏᴜ sʜᴏᴜʟᴅ ʟᴏᴠᴇ ʜɪᴍ ᴊᴜsᴛ ᴛʜᴇ sᴀᴍᴇ, ɪғ ɴᴏᴛ ᴍᴏʀᴇ
hi love, sure you can! hehe i have a round face too. mochi dumpling face club unite
anyway, i think you’d look super cute with deku :’)))
So i found out i can use a scanner straight to my phone instead of taking pictures. so here’s a load of bnha sketches!
(also i did the first one during a maths test under a table and my sketchbook fell 🙃 luckily my teacher didn’t notice tho)
So I saw @kbakugouwu ‘s anons talking about fem! Tama and I HAD to write some headcanons~
PLEASE ignore how bad and cursed these are. I wrote them at four am while half asleep.
[A/N] I’ll still be referring to them with their original pronouns since the gender change is temporary
Headcanons For Getting Intimate After Being Hit With A Gender-Swapping Quirk
• Poor thing doesn’t know WHAT to do.
• After a few minutes of trailing open-mouthed kisses down his neck, he’s shivering and blushing up a storm, his hands gripping onto your shirt.
• “What’s wrong Tama?”
• “I-I feel so… t-tingly? And—”
• “And wet?”
• His hands quickly shoot up to cover his flustered face, giving you more of a clear answer than any of his words could have.
• Within seconds, you’re tugging down his pants and gawking at dark patch that covered a good portion of his underwear.
• “Gosh Tama, you’re dripping. Your neck must be super sensitive in this form.”
• He simply squirmed at your words and peeked out at you through two of his fingers while anxiously waiting for what you’d do next.
• He tensed the second your fingers brushed over his clit even though the fabric, the new and much more sensitive sensation causing a quiet whimper to leave his lips.
• “Damn, we’re going to have some fun aren’t we?”
• You slipped your hand into his underwear and began to toy with his clit, rubbing it in both circular and vertical motions.
• And you thought it was bad with the clothes on. Now he’s covering his mouth for dear life and grinding against your touch, desperate for more friction.
• And who were you to deny him of that?
• Once you were finished with him, one thing lingered in your mind for the rest of that week: Tamaki was a squirter.
Hey guys im making an au feat our baby boy midoriya!! Basically im gonna tag/call it #edgyizuku
After being told he couldnt be a hero from his idol he proceeded to fall into a “fuck these fake ass people” depression
He goes to ua only cause his mom thinks itd be good for him to leave the house
Hes not in the hero course hes in gen ed
He never stopped taking notes on heros but more of a “i wonder if i could take them down without a quirk” mentality follows…
(Oh youre made out of wood? What if i had a flame thrower?)
You cant do that if youre weak, right?
So he starts training
His mom is happy for him that hes learning some healthy coping skills
Though he’s never home now and when he is he goes straight to his room…
She doesnt interrupt him ever but he usually is researching about the new up and coming heros
Especially his old friend, bakugou
The rest are petty annoyances but the fact that someone who treated him so wrong somehow gets to live his best life is unfair to izuku
He has to make it fair.
Im really excited for this au and im probably going to draw it out :3
I would love to flesh out izuku’s personality a bit more so dont be afraid to ask about it!
content warning for descriptions of serious injuries
Shouta is aware of how fast things can turn bad. USJ had gone from a training exercise to a desperate struggle to preserve 20 lives in a matter of seconds.
So, he isn’t exactly surprised when he wakes from unconsciousness chained to a wall, still-blurred vision scanning the room - some kind of basement, two masked men, Midoriya chained up on the same wall. That suggests a lack of knowledge, that maybe they’d expected Shouta to be alone and grabbed the kid as a bonus, because chains aren’t exactly-
As if he’s brought it into being with the thought, power crackles along his students arms and the chains holding Midoriya break with an oddly-muted crack. Midoriya jumps to his feet, spinning the momentum straight into a kick that launches one of the men across the room. The other, instead of backing away from the 16-year-old explosion of power they’ve clearly vastly underestimated, steps in closer, and Shouta activates erasure with a lurch of panic in his gut.
Then, everything goes oddly still. Midoriya and the captor still on his feet just stand there, at an angle where Shouta can’t see what’s happened to make them stop. The man takes one step back, and still Midoriya just stands there, suspended, angled too far away for Shouta to be able to see his expression.
What he can see is the man in the corner starting to recover from the blow, dragging himself up - then stopping with pure panic in his eyes when he sees Midoriya. He bolts for the stairs, the other man backs up another step, and finally Shouta can see the knife embedded in his student’s abdomen.