Remember Rin when she first met Sessh? Look at her, abused, totally dirty, cannot speak and definitely malnurished.
And that is Rin at the end of the series:
With that beautiful kimono she looks like a little princess 🙏 (and we all know who gave her that kimono ☻)
For me it is not important how they ended up, but the fact, they really brought the best out of each other 🌹
76 notes · View notes
So..Riku is a copy? “Puppet”? “Doll”? An “imitation” of a “living being” who “smells the same as Kirinmaru” and who might even “taste” the same, essentially stating that they’re kind of the same person on a cellular level?
Like, he was something that was created but now everyone regrets it? Because Totetsu says Riku betrayed them and he, Kirinmaru and Zero won’t forgive him? Zero doesn’t seem to trust him but Kirinmaru was cool so wth. How did he betray them and why does he keep saying he was thrown away by his master yet his master seems to be fine with him, at least that’s what he showed in Ep. 18. Also Riku seemed to weirdly be on OK terms with Konton.
Not the outcome I hoped for or wanted expected but Ok. I’m confused and not in a good way. Like the frustrating kind of way. So are they going with a reincarnation thing ala Naraku, only pre Naraku? Or something else? My guess is it’s something else but who knows.
Also, pre “I’m a shady bitch” Riku is so...unemotional and robotic, that was a tad uncomfortable to watch but his mannerisms make more sense now I guess. I just wonder how he went from robot to slick, sociopathic bastard though. Also, if he is a copy somehow, what does that make him? My guess would have been half demon because he’s clearly not human and doesn’t look full demon. But now? Some new species? Could Osamu Kirin be another copy? Not Kirinmaru himself, not a human descendent, not Riku, but a different copy?
And along with the other information, we got,
- Zero isn’t a demon anymore because she wished that away, and yet 200 years later she still is very clearly a demon????? What. And doesn’t the Shikon jewel have a habit of not granting a person’s true wish? Kikyo/Naraku didn’t get what they wanted well is it ever actually stated what Kikyo wanted or did Kagome just throw that out in that FA episode??
- Kirinmaru and his goons apparently aren’t happy with the sharing of lordship and want Kirinmaru to rule over both the Eastern AND the Western lands. They want him to finish Tōga off but Kirinmaru goes Zuko on them and schools them on the value of honor. He offers help to Tōga in the way of medicinal herbs and then has Riku travel by foot to get them to Tōga when Riku could have just maybe..flicked his earring idk—kind of weird but ok—all so that he can....what, get the opportunity to defeat him honorably? I mean, he and Sesshomaru literally want to fight Tōga for different reasons, but if Tōga died then wouldn’t that still be good for Kirinmaru? He doesn’t need Tōga to stay alive does he??
- Are we supposed to believe that the prophecy that Zero said was coming true was the same one about a hanyo being born, thus bringing into the world something neither human nor demon to kill Kirinmaru? Or did it seem like she was referring to a different prophecy?
- Why the fuck do they even have the Shikon jewel. Is this another point for the Midomaru theory? Why else would it be in Zero or Kirinmaru’s possession?
- Is Zero more devastated about Tōga being with a human or that he died? Clearly the latter, but what struck me was how...nonchalant she was until Riku said Tōga had died. And she really didn’t seem to care at all that Izayoi and Inuyasha survived (although this could just be the initial shock). She seemed utterly caught off guard and didn’t want to believe it, saying that they should have had an eternity together. Huh whah? Bro was married/mated and had an heir and then married a human and had another child. What future??
- Rin was snatched?? As in someone came and got her from the hut after the twins were born, and there seemed to be a struggle because that lamp thing knocked over. What goes on. This seems like a very strange piece of information to drop in this Zero, Riku, Kirinmaru heavy episode.
31 notes · View notes