Abe Sapien with an S/O who’s afraid of water (HC’s)
- He’s a little confused but not especially dismayed. He doesn’t have to be swimming all of the time and he doesn’t think it really impacts your relationship.
- All the same, he’d be delighted if you asked him to help you get over your fear — he’d be with you every step of the way, making sure you don’t panic and everything.
- But if the idea of swimming is that abhorrent then it’s still no problem. It’s not for everybody and he won’t bring it up.
- You can spend time together in so many places that don’t involve swimming pools.
- …Ok, maybe “going places” is difficult when he can barely leave the bureau, but there are enough different parts of the BPRD headquarters to explore and hang out in regardless.
French pentathlete Élodie Clouvel
If this is the only thing you do, drop a heart
I made burgers and cheese fries today. I’m not giving up the food I love, because when I cut and restrict, I give up. Instead I’m eating these foods sparingly. Just smaller amounts and less. Below are my goals for the week.
- Exercise 3 days this week
- Stay under my calorie goal every single day.
- No ordering food
- Go to work everyday.
What are your goals for this week?! Let me know!