thank you guys so so so much for over 5000 followers 🥰🥰🥰🥺🥺🥺 my heart is full
thank you guys so so so much for over 5000 followers 🥰🥰🥰🥺🥺🥺 my heart is full
so, as probably all of you know (if not you’re literally living under a rock), the coronavirus is a pandemic. meaning it is global. i live here in the states and so many things have been either cancelled or shut down. i won’t be going to school, as of now, until april 6th when we get back from spring break. however, we will have edays (e-learning!) throughout the week. with all this time i’m going to have on my hands (and you too) i’m going to go insane. however, i’ve decided to compile a list of things that *hopefully* won’t make me go too insane because i’ll be home 24/7. i hope these will help you :)
1. get up. for the past two days, i’ve done literally nothing. i’ve laid in bed reading and watching too many youtube videos to count on my phone. i felt like a potato and it wasn’t great. i didn’t get dressed and it was just rough. today, i feel much better because i actually got up and got dressed. even though i’m homebound, i still put on some clothes (that aren’t my pajamas) and even put my contacts in and put makeup on. i feel so much better and feel like i can actually do something productive with my day and all the time i have on my hands now
2. clean your room. my room was a mess because i just didn’t get up. clean your room and your space. it helps to clear your mind and then you can get to doing what you really need to do. plus, it’s another checkbox you can cross off because you did something!
3. make a to-do list. start a running to-do list of everything, yes everything, you need or should to do in the next week or two (or three gosh). it’ll be hella long but once you have everything written down, i promise you’ll feel much better. it might look overwhelming at first but then start separating those tasks into what you should/want to do today!
4. start a routine. don’t let your daily routine go haywire because you’re in this quarantine. i know it’s tempting to go to bed at like midnight every night and sleep in but try to form a new routine or get back into your old one. it’ll make life so much better and easier
5. get some sleep!!! this is a perfect opportunity to catch up on your sleep. if you do end up sleeping in, don’t sweat it too much, it’s what your body needs.
6. set deadlines for yourself. if you know that you can put something off for a while, you most likely will. however, try to set a couple deadlines for yourself so you’re on track and won’t have to rush to do everything at the last minute. if you don’t make your personal deadline, it’s not the end of the world, but try to get it done nonetheless
7. for the love of god, please don’t spend your entire day on social media. this put me in such a crappy mood. don’t do it. it’s not good for your mental health. i also found that i started to get a headache.
8. pick up a book! go reread your favorite childhood book, pick up a new one you’ve been dying to read, or anything else!!
9. start a game. i started back up again the hogwarts mystery game (yes i’m lame but it’s fun ok) and it’s just something for me to do. it’s a little break in the day! but don’t get sucked into it! use it as a break or a reward.
10. try to eat healthily. orrrrrrrrr raid the back of your pantry to see what goodies you have! try to eat more balanced! you have all this time so you may as well try! or you can try and see what mixes you have such as cake, muffins, or pancakes. my dad and i found a crepe mix this morning so you KNOW we had crepes for breakfast.
i’m going to stop there! if there are more you want to see, don’t hesitate to reach out because i’m sure i could come up with some more! also, my asks are open if any of you want to chat!! i’ll try to be more active on here since i’ll have more time :)
hi so i’ve been a little MIA recently but just thought i would drop in to say that ha ummm i don’t have school tomorrow and next week will all be e-learning days because of the coronavirus ✌🏼😙
notes on the constitution!!! aka something v important!!!!
ahhh IVT and MVT
it’s my mom’s birthday today! but here are some gov notes that are totally irrelevant to that.
lol just found this picture from forever ago when i was studying for my orchestra final! fun fact i never have to take that final again because at my school second semester seniors get exempt from taking finals if they have an A in the class
yes i’m tracking how much i eat oatmeal. it’s a healthy breakfast and i want to eat it more often. plus i needed another habit to make it even lol
yellow yellow - i seriously love this mildliner color it’s so pretty
hi i’m sorry i keep posting gov notes i just have so many pictures of them because i had so many notes!!!!
french notes on negatives
why only until a couple weeks ago did i learn the majority of these????
before each of our photoshoots in photography, we have to put together a page with all the info regarding that topic/genre. so here’s a part of my page about macro photography :)
HI I’M OBSESSED WITH THIS WOW IT LOOKS SO GOOD!!!!!
heya!! for me, ap gov was actually pretty easy. i did have to do work for it outside of school (you know, studying) but overall it was a really good experience! at my school it’s a one sem class plus my teacher was amazing. we took notes a lot and did mini projects and activities. we never had homework tho so that was really nice. i would recommend taking it!
if you’re still on the fence about taking it, i would suggest talking to your counselor or some people you know at your school that took it! or heck, even talk to the teacher that teaches it!
love these colors
this book is so depressing omg feat. a test strip from photography that i’m using as a bookmark.
gov notes from last semester!
i kinda like implicit differentiation???? also i guess i don’t know how to spell it (see the title lol)
here are some of my tips that i use but also ones i’ve gotten from the internet to help with productivity!!!
1) listen to music!!! when studying, i like to listen to instrumental music but if i’m doing math, i like to listen to music i like to help keep me going!
2) put your phone on do not disturb (or the equivalent). this will ensure that you won’t get any of those notifications that you always want to check
3) turn off notifications for certain apps. i completely got rid of notifications from snapchat and instagram so i’m not as tempted to go on those apps that suck time away from me lol
4) sit at a desk or table. if i try and do homework on my bed or my beanbag, i’m sooooo tempted to not do anything and just take a nap. don’t do that.
5) drink water!!! gotta stay hydrated my friends!!! this’ll give you the energy you need to get all that stuff done!!
6) take breaks. reward yourself after doing a lot of stuff by taking a break to watch one youtube video, or read a chapter of a book. but promise yourself to not go overboard and return to what you need to do.
7) write a to do list and break it down. to do lists are my life savior. it’s so satisfying to cross things off and it makes me want to do more because i’m physically able to cross off the task.
8) ok you’re gonna hate me for saying this one but, get up early. this doesn’t help with coming home from school but this is specifically for the weekends! getting up early gives you sooooo much more time to do what you need to do. and then, when you get a lot of it done by noon or 1pm, you feel SO much better about yourself.
9) take a break when you get home (eat a snack) and then start working. try not to postpone your work, thinking it won’t take you very long because most of the time, it’ll take you a lot longer than you originally thought. just try and get it over with so you don’t have to worry about it later.
leave your productivity tips down below to help all of us!!
best of luck in your endeavors :)