| Chicken Dumplings w/ Dumpling Salsa
108 notes · View notes
21 notes · View notes
Anyone in the mood for some Asian food?
I made chicken dumplings and Chicken noodles soup
30 notes · View notes
This is the 20th fucking time I've tried making Chicken Dumplings and I fucking made soup. Again.
2 notes · View notes
21 Jul ‘20 (Tue)
Korean chicken dumplings! 🤤
3 notes · View notes
Stories from before Corona Part1
OK so I'm vegetarian, right and before isolation/quarantine happened a big group of my friends and I went out for one of our friends birthday.
And anyways everyone was eating or ordering food for the 2nd time that day, So I wasn't that hungry and wasn't eating anything. I was also talking to one of my friends who had been feeding everyone the chicken dumplings she was eating.
We were talking about boba or something at the time I think.
And then SWOOP, she lunges forward with a chicken dumpling for me to eat and I'm so shocked I don't move and I just yell
And she practically jumos backwards and is streaming apologies, mean while I'm just losing it laughing and assuring her that it was ok and then she was laughing as well.
But she felt so bad and so I felt bad but it was all good in the end, and is to this day one of the funniest things to have happened to me. Also nobody else really noticed until we burst out laughing and explained what happened to everyone.
1 note · View note
2 cups flour
1/4 tsp salt
3/4 cup boiling water
Filling: (more vegetables can be added. Just sub out equal part cabbage and cook after onions)
1 pound chicken(or pork or shrimp), ground or chopped
2 cups chopped cabbage
1/2 cup chopped onion
2 cloves garlic
1 tsp grated ginger
1 tbsp soy sauce
1 tsp sesame seed oil
1 tsp oyster sauce
1 tsp rice vinegar
1. Combine flour and salt in a bowl. Create a well and add boiling water. Stir until dough is no longer crumbly. Turn out onto a floured surface and knead 50 times or until smooth and not sticky. Turn bowl over dough and let rest for at least 10 minutes.
2. Sauté onion in a little oil until soft and starting to brown. Add garlic, cook until fragrant, then add cabbage. Cook until cabbage is wilted and soft.
3. Combine the rest of the filling ingredients in a bowl. Add sautéed veggies.
4. Divide dough into fourths to make it more manageable. Roll one fourth on a well-floured surface, flipping it and adding flour as you go. It should be very thin to where you can almost see your work surface through it. Use a 3” cutter to cut circles. Stack with flour in between so they don’t stick and set aside. Repeat with all dough, saving scraps in case you need more wrappers later.
5. Place a heaping teaspoon of filling in each wrapper and seal. Steam for 10-12 minutes. Serve as dumplings or fry each dumpling on one side in a little oil until crispy for potstickers. Can be frozen before steaming; freeze individually on a cookie sheet first to avoid sticking. Add about 4-5 minutes to cooking time.
36 notes · View notes
Last year around this time, I wanted to bake or cook literally anything I could think of; bread, victoria sponge cake, chicken dumplings, you name it.
This year, around this time, I want to learn how to sew; embroidery on t-shirts, learn how to make skirts, dresses, shirts, and so on.
So I guess this is the Spring of Sewing, and last year it was the Spring of Meal-making? I love it. I hope I keep getting all these creative urges every time the weather gets nice.
6 notes · View notes
Turmeric broth with chicken and ginger dumplings
I’ve been dying to make this again it was so good.
Your majesty has fallen ill!
Chicken those dumplings, immediately!!!!!
Not at anything else! ONCE!
I know from experience that it does not quite work that way.
Your life in exchange for another…and another.
Come now; did you suppose chickens of the sacred dumplings simply grow on trees!?
Rained from above to ground, like all what a dove leave lain…
View On WordPress
1 note · View note
obsessed w this person who thinks im lying about having a boyfriend for clout and yells at me in my inbox whenever i mention him
24K notes · View notes
dim sum of guangdong province/广东早茶（cantonese cuisine）
721 notes · View notes
30 minute creamy chicken and parmesan sage dumplings
357 notes · View notes