A/n : I don’t know what to say but that I was in a strange state of mind when I wrote that like… I was unable to write headcanons.
I match you with…
Time skip!Kawanishi Taichi
- Would look like a one shot but hey ! Hear me out this how you two I think matched :
- You meet him for the first time at his work place, (he works as a barman.)
- And asked for a non-alchool cocktail, as he quickly gives your command cause the bar isn’t full of people yet, you question him suddenly about the meaning of your glass : the name echoed like foreigner and you already heard that somes drinks hides beautiful signification and history.
- Who need to know something so useless and random ? Kawanishi didn’t have a lot to respond to you but as he was intrigued and bored he tried despite that at first glance he didn’t thought of you like a very open minded person.
- Conversation last in like 3 minutes but was quite interesting and long enough for you to notice the barman beauty and, for him to lost his stereotypes on you.
- You tried to make a move on him but your flirt attemp fail as you accidentaly spill your drink cause of your clumsiness.
- Embarassed, thinking about how stupid you may have looked to him, Kawanishi wasn’t reassuring as he was silently –but definitely mocking you.
- Pretty weird girl he probably thought.
- His introverted ass indicate you the toilet direction as he was cleaning your mess.
- At your return, he allowed himself to smirk and joke about you’re clumsiness with a lot of calm but playfully for sure : Your initial plan was to back home but after that ? You wont let him get away like this ! You’re an easygoin person but… teased that much by a stranger ?
- You two started to talk a lot more, with your friendly nature as a big help, you showed him somes of your tongue tricks and he teased you about the accident earlier and related that to the fact you’re left-handed
Goosh so much fuckboi vibes!!Then the two of you introduced and exchanged numbers before you had to leave.
- Your conversation on socials medias and phone messages were pretty funny : Once he knew your fears for lizards this bastard started to send you pictures of them when you were a “nuisance”. But one time, Tendou usurpated Taichi identity and outrageously flirt with you.
- So you remind him at every occasion he thinks he has the advantage and even send the screenshots.
- Beside that you didin’t stop but luckily meet him in town.
- Kawanishi then awkwardly invites you to comes to the bar again, there propose you to date without saying it like how it was supposed to sound.
- You didn’t hold back and obviously teased him, he fainted to be annoyed.
- Since you two are not strangers anymore, you know a lot about each others and you talked about your sporty high school years.
- Kawanishi thinks he’s a better basket-ball player than you just because of his height, plz proove him wrong.
- It ended in a chill street-basket match.
- The loser had to pay for anything that can contains chocolate to the winner.
- Obviously, Kawinishi would pay despite the result, wouldn’t even be serious during the game,
he walks,he’s so soft when it comes to spend time with you besides all the teasing and stuff.
- Hugs master, is not into pda but gives them in public despite being a lot more shy.
- Loves that you’re kind of a nerd, ask sometimes for your random knowledge.
- This height difference is just so cute !!
Others potential matchs :
Sugawara Koushi, Akaashi Keiji.
Kuroko no basket >>>
I match you with…
Aged up! Himuro Tatsuya
- Like Kawanishi here I go for a whole love story :
- Idk where you live but in this anime AU you’re in USA, and one of your friends invited you to a NBA match cause she get offerred free tickets.
- Through, she didin’t know much about basket-ball, she wanted to bet to makes easy money.
- So she asked for your advice as you were in a counter waiting for the food you commanded and on the sport bets application.
- “ Hey do you know who’s that Murasakibara Atsushi ? Sounds pretty japanesse like name.”
- Unfortunately, it didn’t ring a bell in your mind at all but peoples besides you were talking about a new giant from college.
- “ Hmm…If that guy who just come from college already play as a starter then I shouldn’t bet on that team.” said your friend quite sceptical, more curious you didn’t share their opinion and was waiting for more elements but he or she was already prepared to risk their money.
- “ We should ask for advice to peoples more informated than us.” You said.
- “But who ?” The tall and handsome guy– Himuro- was standing behind you, hearing the conversation with a smile since less than one minute. He can’t help himself but talk.
- “ I wouldn’t bet on a team who has Atsushi as opponent if I was you, ladies.” Himuro said.
- Love at first sight.
- “ Please explain why.” Your smile convinced him to talk more.
- And as he see that you’re really curious, find that trait of yours pretty funny.
- “ I did basketball when I was in High school but you seem to know much more than me, would it bother you too much to watch the match with us..? If you don’t have compagny obvi—
- And you tripped, almost making your food drop but Himuro caught you before. You feel your face warmer cause of embarassement but smile as you know how clumsy you’re generally but that you don’t mind really.
- Himuro lightheartly laugh at you and accept your offer.
- Your friend believed that she was burden as you two were talking a lot and not only about basketball but student life too.
- Himuro unlike Atsushi still a player in his college team even if somes pro-team are interested by him.
- Takes you on a date after your 1st meeting and gives you his number.
- Likes that you know a lot about different things and loves when you bring your knowledge, awkward or not in conversation.
- Spoil you with chocolate whenever he feels that you’re sad.
- Protects you from lizards.
- Finds your tongue tricks funny but won’t ask you to makes them often as he isn’t an innocent guy…
- He’s happy that you have played basketball during highschool years so you two can talk about it without that he feel guilty about you don’t know what he’s even talking about.
- Thinks of your left-handness as a cute distinction.
Others potential matchs :
Izuki Shun, Midorima Shintarou.
Inktober día 13
Este va acompañado de su versión digital que hice ayer en un rato
Doodle time! Doodle time!
Hi there! Thank you ! It makes me happy you decided to send me a request! I’ve been good! Hope you’re doing well! Of course I can write this for you! Please continue to remain safe!!
- He’s disappointed the weather has changed drastically. but he doesn’t let it show on his face. He doesn’t sigh at all, rather, just smiles at you and apologizes for the weather change.
- Of course, you know, despite him not showing it, he is bothered by not being able to have the picnic with you.. So instead, you grab his hand, and help him pack back up.
- He watches you with slightly wide eyes, a tiny smile on his lips.
- “Let’s go to the cafe around the corner, okay _____-chan? We can eat there, and watch the rain fall instead.. How’s that?”
- He finds the situation ironic, because when he left this morning, it was bright and sunny… But when the two of you met up, he could tell you were stressed about something..
- Instead of picking on you, because he knows you’re not in the mood, he slowly gathers everything, gently tugging on your hand.
- “Ah, it appears ______-chan brought the moody weather with her..” he jokes, before bringing you into a hug, “That’s okay though, we can have the picnic in the living room… How does that sound?”
- You don’t object to it, instead remain flustered at his little joke.. But it immediately melts into a smile, as you rest your head against his shoulder. Despite the teasing, he cares for you.. And you’d never get mad at him for showing it.
- Like Himuro, Kasamatsu is disappointed, HOWEVER, it’s evident on his face.. He even groans loudly as he begins to slowly pack up.
- You feel a little guilty, because he spent all this time preparing the picnic just for the two of you.. And it’s not as if it’s raining too hard!
- You rest a hand on his, causing him to fluster from the contact, but he watches you smile, and tug him back onto the blanket.
“Come on Yukio!! It’s just a little rain! It’s not going to hurt us!”
“O….Oi! _____!! W…We’re going to get sick, baka!”
“I just want to spend time with you, Yukio… We can take care of each other if we get sick!”
A brief silence, as Kasamatsu whispers, “….O…Okay….” before burying his head in your shoulder, because he can’t say no to you.
- He’s dramatic about the whole thing. Here he had planned the perfect picnic and took time off JUST for you, and it begins raining!!
- Of course, the one time he forgets to bring an umbrella, it starts raining right? Just his luck!
- However, he doesn’t want to call it quits, so he’ll move everything as fast as he can under a few trees. (He doesn’t care if people are watching.) And he’ll place you on his lap, covering the two of you with his jacket so you can still have that special moment…
- “_____cchi, I want us to spend time together! Let me shield you from the rain!”
Murasakibara appreciation post!
★ knb himuro icons!
- like or reblog if u save!
% knb matching icons!
- like or reblog if u save!
Part 2 of the Pun Fest collection!
Murasakibara x Reader
Word count: 3992
Synopsis: The Yōsen’s basketball team is trying to help out a poor manager’s love life.
Note: I went a little too crazy with this;; it is definitely longer than Kise’s prompt (i’m so sorry my bb)
»»————— ☼ —————««
Everything about Yōsen was grand and lofty, from their buildings, their interiors, their tuition, and even their students… quite literally.
A huge downside of attending there, though, was the location of the campus itself: Akita. The biting winds were extremely harsh and unforgiving, particularly when temperatures dropped below negative numbers as snow continued to pile up even more imposing walls than the famed “Shield of Aegis.” Luckily, as the new manager of Yōsen High’s basketball team, you often got to accompany five towering starter players, where you gladly took advantage of their heights to protect yourself from the harsh weather.
Still, if you had the choice to either confess to Murasakibara or to stand outside in an Akita blizzard for a few hours, you’d dash to the latter option with no hesitation.
Hi sweetie! Of course I can do this!! (And no, it’s not against the rules!) I hope you’re staying safe as well!! :D
Aomine: “What about this pair, Daiki?”
He grunts, turning his attention to the new pair of basketball shoes in your hands… They were a pair of Jordan’s, almost identical to the ones he gave Kagami before his match with Kise…
“H..How’d you find those ____??”
You scratch the back of your head, “U…Uh.. well.. my father is good friends with the owner…” you explain, shrugging. “Satsuki told me you gave away a pair like this to Kagami when his broke… And you seemed upset about it.. So I asked my dad if he could help find a pair.
He clicks his tongue, grabbing your hand and drags you to the park. However, before you could say anything, the two of you are sitting on the ground, your back against the tree as he lays his head in your lap.
“Satsuki is an idiot… And Bakagami is worse!” he mumbles, doing his best to ignore the blush rushing to his cheeks.. His eyes remain shut, but his expression is relaxed, and he lets out a sigh..
“Y..You didn’t have to, you know…”
His words make you blink, and you’re staring at him longer than you realize. Without meaning to, you begin stroking his hair, humming softly.
“I wanted to, Daiki… I could tell those shoes were special…”
He sighs, but just rolls onto his side, burying his face in your lap, unaware of your reaction.. Just as you open your mouth, you vaguely hear,
“KYA!! Look at that couple over there!! They’re soo cute!! She’s such a sweet girl!”
The words make you blush, stutter and want to jump up to chase after them.. But the hold he has on your hand tightens as he frowns.
“Stop moving, ____… You’re warm…”
Your eyes go down to him, and whether he heard those words or not, he doesn’t acknowledge them at all… Instead, he’s more focused on you, and you begin to feel warm… Instead, you let out a sigh, staring up at the sky as you continue to stroke his hair. A part of you wonders why he’s even letting you do this.. While the other part is grateful to see this side of him..
Little did you realize, his cheeks were a little red, but a smile curled on his lips at your actions.
Himuro: “Gomen ____-chan… I think we’re lost…”
You run a hand through your hair, looking over at the map in front of you.. Himuro had asked you to join him at Kuroko’s birthday party, and the two of you were now lost…
“Did you really think we’d find Kagami-kun’s place by these directions??” you ask, trying not to laugh as he blushes a bit. A sheepish smile graces his features, and you try to decide what you should do…
“My! What a lovely couple you are! “ A voice says, and you look at the elderly man, with a cane. “Are you two lost?”
You laugh lightly, rubbing your neck awkwardly, “U..Uh.. Kind of..” you explain, not noticing the expression on Himuro’s face…
“Perhaps I can help you… Where are you heading?”
As you begin to explain the situation, you don’t notice Himuro’s eyes soften or how he remains silent the whole time… If his previous comment bothered you, there’s no indication on your face, and it gives him a small boost of confidence…
Perhaps after Kuroko’s birthday party, he can ask you on a real date..
Kagami: “____ ! What are you doing?”
You try to climb the shelves at the supermarket, wanting to reach the sugar on the top shelf.. However, Kagami caught you struggling, and you cast him a glance, before focusing on your task at hand.
“What does it look like Taiga? We need sugar for the recipe!”
He rolls his eyes, before walking over to you, reaching above your head and grabbing the ingredient.. He casts you a victory smirk, and holds it over your head, as if taunting you to grab it due to the height difference.
“Aw!! Isn’t that sweet?? He’s teasing her with the sugar!”
The voice interrupts your banter, and Kagami’s cheeks flare up. The ladies walk past you, and your attention is on them, raising an eyebrow…
“Old ladies are weird..” you mumble, turning your attention back to the shopping cart.. At the quietness from your partner, you look at him, a frown on your lips.
“Taiga… Are you sick? Did you want to leave?”
The concern in your voice causes him to look at you, coughing softly as he sighs, placing it inside.
“I..I’m fine _____… Let’s finish shopping yeah? It’s starting to get late..”
As much as you wanted to question him, the other part of you just shrugged it off, though if your mind occasionally drifted off to what just happened, your face never showed it.
Kasamatsu: “O..OH!! Y..Yukio!! Look at this one!!”
Your voice causes him to look up from the black guitar and his blue hues find where you’re standing.. In your arms, rests a beautiful sleek blue and white electric guitar… A late graduation gift from his family, and he was allowed to get any one he wanted.. It left him frazzled, because while he loves shopping for music… He was only able to get one..
He had his eyes on at least ten.
He approaches you then, staring down at the instrument in your hands, and carefully takes it from you. You tilt your head, watching as he tests it out, and the music caresses your ear in a lovely way.. There’s no way to explain it..
He was your friend… But lately, your thoughts drifted elsewhere…
“Your parents want you to keep playing right? While you’re away at college? Isn’t that why they said you can buy any one you want..”
His eyes lift to meet yours, and he scratches the back of his head, frowning lightly..
“Yeah… What they fail to realize is, guitars aren’t cheap… And there’s so many here I want..” He sighs, closing his eyes. “Some of the prices here are hard to justify too..
“It’s a gift, Yukio… They don’t care how much it is.. What matters is you’ll like it.. Which is why they left it up to you.”
He feels his cheeks heat up a little, and he steps forward to flick your forehead playfully, ignoring the small yelp from your lips.
“I… I know that.. I..idiot…” he murmurs, and his eyes linger on you just a tad too long, before he stares back down at the guitar…
“D…Do you like this one, ____?”
His question catches you off guard, and you’re about to open your mouth when a soft voice interrupts.
“Your girlfriend has excellent tastes! That guitar is the last in stock and limited edition!”
The saleswoman in question smiles at the two of you obliviously, not realizing the implications of her statement. She carefully takes the guitar from his hands, carrying it up to the counter.
“I’ll even give you a special discount, because I can tell it means a lot!”
Kasamatsu wants to correct her, throw words of denial at her about the status of your relationship when you interrupt.
“C..Can you engrave the word Kaijou into the guitar?”
She smiles happily, and takes it back, leaving the two of you alone for a few minutes..
“That’s why I chose it.” you explain, casting him a soft smile, “So you’ll always have something to remember me by.”
His cheeks are dark red, and he smacks you lightly, the frown contrasting his expression.
“W…We’re going to university ____… We’re not dying…”
You laugh at his words, shrugging. “Maybe… But who knows if we’ll have the same classes…” you pause, as if thinking of something, before shaking your head.
“After this, let’s go get something to drink… I’ll pay!”
All he can do is nod, his voice lost for words and mind blank from what just occurred.
Kuroko: “Nigou!!! You’ve been growing, haven’t you my handsome boy??”
The barking echoes through the air as he runs at you, and you catch him, swinging him gently around. He licks your cheeks softly, before rubbing his head, and your attention goes to the blue-haired boy now in front of you..
“Thanks for taking care of Nigou for me while I’m gone..”
You smile, nodding in politeness.. “He will be treated with love and care!! We’ll have lots of fun! Won’t we my boy??”
You miss the ghost of a smile on his lips, and there’s a brief comment echoing through the air as two girls pass by.
“D..Did you see that?? S…She’s taking care of her boyfriend’s dog!!”
“Ah! He’s so lucky to have a caring girlfriend!! Why can’t men be that kind?”
You blink, looking at the girls in confusion, feeling Nigou shift in your arms.. Your attention goes to your friend, and you miss the brief change in his expression, indicating he was a tad embarrassed..
“Say, Tetsuya…” you begin, smiling. “When’s your match?”
He blinks, looking at you, “It starts in a few hours, _____-san.. I need to meet up with Kagami-kun and the others soon.”
You nod, grabbing his hand. “I’ll walk you to the train station! And I’ll bring Nigou with me to come watch the game!”
You miss the surprise in his eyes, and the way his lips curl into a big smile.. His only response is to return your gesture, walking beside you to the station.
Momoi: “Ne, _____-chan!! Hurry! They’re going to sell out soon!”
You smile at Momoi, who is running in line, wanting to try the new chocolate cinnamon bun at the bakery… It was a limited supply, and she was determined to try it.
“Satsuki, the man at the front told us we were one of the last people in line… We’re guaranteed one each!”
She pouts, bouncing lightly from each foot, just wanting to reach the front of the line… The main reason for her wanting to be here wasn’t just for the new pastry… But because she knows you have a sweet tooth for chocolate.. And it was an excuse to hang out together, without entirely giving away she wanted to be MORE than friends..
“Awe!! Would you look at those two girls?? They’re so cute!! Is it their first date?”
The comment from the elderly ladies near the window causes Momoi to blush furiously, while you look away, scratching the back of your head awkwardly… A part of you wanted to tell them it wasn’t like that… You were just friends… But your attention was on the pinkette beside you, and the shifting in her posture caused a swelling in your chest you didn’t dare acknowledge..
Standing beside her, you grab her hand, giving her a smile.
“Was there anything else you wanted Satsuki-chan? I’ll pay for it..”
The gesture was enough to make the ladies behind you swoon, and your best friend/secret crush go crazy.. She avoids your eyes, trying to escape, but your grip tightened, and she looked at the ground…
“U…Umm… H..Hot chocolate maybe?? I..It’s a bit cold out…”
It was strange seeing her like this… But the fluttering in your chest said otherwise, and you merely nod as the two of you place your order, and then grab a table in the furthest corner of the cafe.. Neither of you acknowledge what the ladies said, just focus on each other’s company.
Okay 🎈anon I know life must get in the way so don’t feel bad if you’ve missed the last couple things but I wanted to get this to you. I’m not sure how good it is 😂 but I hope it’s something you can enjoy even though it’s super short. I’m absolutely willing to write more and open to constructive criticism especially on characterization because I’m not really sure I got either of them very well…
Anyway! Here you go!!!
Pairing Kise Ryota x Himuro Tatsuya
Rated: General Audiences
Soft fluff they meet at Kuroko’s wedding!
Kise was just about to leave when something, or rather someone caught his attention out of the corner of his eye. There was a strange energy around the man, similar to that of Kagami but somehow….more restrained.
“Well that’s interesting,” he said to himself, before he emptied his glass of champagne and made his way over to the happy couple for another round of well wishes so he could finally escape.
He loved Kuroko and if forced, he’d admit that he cared quite a bit about Kagami as well but weddings were the opposite of what he considered a good time. Every available person in the ballroom had tried to sink their claws into him at one point or another and unlike the person he was a few years ago, Kise didn’t have the patience to politely decline.
That, and maybe he was a little bitter about his loneliness, but he’d never admit to it.
“Ah, there you two are…I hate to interrupt but I wanted to tell you again how happy I am for you before I leave.”
“You’re going?” Kuroko asked quietly, and Kise nodded.
There was a flicker of something like sadness or pity in his eyes but Kise didn’t let it get to him. They might not have always been as close as he’d like but over the last few years Kuroko was honestly the closest thing he had to a real family, so he couldn’t read too much into it and risk losing himself in the process.
“Yes, I should get back to the hotel and take a nap, I have a flight to catch first thing in the morning.”
“I was actually on my way out too,” said the deep, rugged voice beside him.
“Already? You just got here!” Kagami said, seeming a bit irritated.
“You know how these things make me uncomfortable…besides, I’ll be here when you get back from Maui. We’ll have to play a street game, or maybe one on one for old times’ sake, eh brother?”
“Brother?” Kise’ blurted out, mostly from surprise but he immediately gathered himself. “Sorry, I just…I didn’t know Kagami had any brothers…”
“Oh I guess you two didn’t meet before, I never really thought about it until now but Kise this is Tatsuya Himuro, he’s not really my brother but we grew up together. He’s actually the one taught me basketball.”
Kise was growing more intrigued by the minute.
This man, this…composed, gorgeous enigma of a man had taught Kagami to play the game they both loved so much?
“And Tatsuya this is Kise Ryota, an old friend and fierce rival.”
“I suppose this puts me at an advantage Kise Ryota, because I’ve actually heard quite a bit about you. My old teammate is fond of telling childhood stories, at least when he eats enough candy,” said the gorgeous man, holding his hand out for a formal shake.
“Murasakibara-chi,” he answered, as he held out his own hand to shake.
“That would be the one,” Himuro said, a small barely there smile tugging at the corner of his lips.
Their hands lingered in the air for a bit too long until Kagami cleared his throat and Kise reluctantly loosened his grip.
“Yes, well it was very nice to meet you, Himuro-chan but I should be going…”
“I’ll walk you out?”
Kise got a bit flustered, this rarely ever happened to him. It wasn’t that people weren’t forward at times and it was mostly just a courteous thing to do but something was burning in his gut when he thought of the possible implications of which there were so many.
“Yeah, that would be nice,” he said, missing the way Kuroko and Kagami glanced at one another in surprise.
“Thank you for having us,” Himuro said to the others over his shoulder as he settled a hand on the curve of Kise’s lower back.
“So what time was that flight again?” he asked, leading Kise to a gorgeous pale blue corvette convertible.
Kise grinned realizing exactly what he was getting at. “What flight?”
Hoo boy I said this would be fun but I hadn’t fully thought the kill aspect through ahaha ooops
Ok uhhh kill Himuro bc the other two are just too pure to kill 😭
Kin Kenma, we’re both shy/reserved and into video games lol
Which leaves me with kiss Deku? Not smth I’d considered before, but I mean.. I suppose I wouldn’t be opposed to it xP
I am sorry, my askbox has been so full
But yes you are right, the universe really aligned for this one✨❤, miya x tatsuya is canon
Now all you need is your ship name
Himuro Tatsuya was the original sports anime pretty boy™️💅.
He would read you romantic poetry no word of a lie. I do not blame you tbh
Himuro Tatsuya Icons
- Like or reblog if you save!
- Don’t post elsewhere without my permission!
Yosen Numbers Keyboard Wallpaper
- Like or reblog if you save!
- Don’t post elsewhere without my permission!