Aww thank you!! Yes you can, hope you enjoy!!
12] Doing your best to terrify kids who come to your door trick or treating
- Go here for no. 12 with Sebastian
- Right so this is something Ciel is very good at
- The manor is decorated to nines from the gates right up to the front door
- The gates are set to slowly swing open on a movement sensor whilst a creaking audio plays
- As people enter, they see the driveway is lined with an entire graveyard on the one side, a rickety wooden fence barricading the from a dark forest with strange floating lights on the other
- They walk down the gravel drive, going past a wooden sign claiming ‘Cemetery’ to their left down an uneven, winding footpath
- Occasionally they hear something odd in the woods - a scream maybe, maybe just the movement of tree branches
- The rustling close to the fence line is more than enough to make them hurry though, chills running down their spines
- As they get closer to the manor, they begin to see strange shadows moving in the windows, the entire outside coated in a thick layer of cobwebs
- The doors open seemingly by themselves and the entrance in dark, a few half burned out candles dripping black wax from chandeliers hiding in the gloom of the high ceiling
- The doors promptly slam shut behind them
- The trick or treaters inevitably look back at the doors, and when they turn around again you and Ciel are standing right on front of them
- The mere suddenness of your presence is enough to make them jump, some of them even scream
- The pair of you have an automated ghost that flies in at the appropriate moment at the simple push of a button
- Of course you both act like you saw nothing
- A few screams and howls echoing through the manor later, and only when the kids in front of you are utterly terrified, you finally produce the Halloween candy they came for in the first place
- They take some nervously and leave as quickly as possible, your silent gazes following them outside
- The doors stay open and you both continue staring after them, the fear practically visible when they realise they have to walk all the way back down to the other end of the drive again before they are safe
- Maybe one of them turns around halfway down, just in time to see those big doors close once again without anyone touching them
- it’s only when they finally shut that you and Ciel break character, proud that your antics have successfully terrified your guests
- Go here for no. 12 with Undertaker
- Okay so I don’t think Snake would be as brilliant as terrifying small children
- He’s pretty quiet himself and definitely not that scary, but not to worry! You have a plan
- You decide the best thing to do is play off of his quietness and turn it into a sort of unnerving brooding
- You answer the door generally speaking, and you do it by waiting just long enough that the kids think nobody is going to answer, then screaming as you leap out at them
- You have a big cape on that flares out brilliantly whenever you move, so when you rush outside you seem far bigger and scarier than you might otherwise be
- You break the act fairly quickly providing you got a scared enough response from the children, then turn around to grab the candy
- You then act all surprised when it’s not there, and tell the kids to hold on a moment so you could go and get their treats
- You walk back into the house just as Snake appears, silent both in voice and movement
- He has one of his less dangerous snakes wound around his shoulders, though he wouldn’t put her down just in case something went wrong
- He then just stands in the shadows waiting for you to come back
- It tends to give the kids a jump scare when they realise he has suddenly appeared, as they tend not to see him walk into the hallway
- Those who are scared of snakes have an even bigger fright when they see something moving around his shoulders
- His snake then hisses on cue, just as you had all practiced, replied to by various other snakes who are further back in the house (these were more dangerous)
- Then, fully automated and available at the mere push of a button, a light goes on upstairs and the silhouette of a gigantic serpent is visible through the window, a deep, ominous hissing echoing through the walls
- You come back with yet another snake around your shoulders, but act like nothing has changed as you give the sweets out
- When they leave a few minutes later, the kids are well and truly unnerved, leaving Snake and yourself ready for the next group to come along
Yes of course you can!! And thank you so much, that’s really nice to hear. You stay safe too ❤️
1] Going trick or treating
5] Walking at midnight
It was still fairly early in the evening when you and Undertaker headed out. You were both in full costume, him (ironically) as a reaper and you as a vampire, armed with giant bags you intended to fill with Halloween candy. You had discussed this endeavour early in the day and come to the conclusion that trick or treating was an absolute must. You started making your way down the road outside the parlour, slowly walking further into the city and towards various outside decorations and orange and purple lights. Everything was in full swing by the time you got into a more festive area, children in costume running around excitedly and some of their parents standing around to chat.
You grinned at the mortician as you approached your first house, shoulders brushing and fingers entwined. It didn’t bother you in the slightest that you were probably far too old to be doing this, you got in line just like the children who were bouncing on their toes and waiting for treats. For the most part, nobody gave you two a second glance so you had full bags in no time at all, having perfected the timing for a simultaneous “Trick or treat!” with matching cheesy grins and a hopeful look in your eyes. Your act made literally everyone laugh, much to your delight. You started heading back to the parlour once your bags were full, joking and trying to work out what you had been given the whole way.
You sat down together as soon as you arrived, emptying both bags out on top of a coffin and swapping sweets over so you both got the ones you liked. The rest of the evening seemed to go by quite quickly, just with the two of you talking about nothing and everything. You made your way through plenty of the candy you had been given and the pumpkin carving was finished hours before you went out. The Nightmare Before Christmas was playing quietly in the background and you were curled up together on the sofa. You lightly mentioned the time when a notification lit up your home screen, which then loudly proclaimed 23.47. Undertaker playfully raised his eyebrows at you, elaborating when all you offered was a blank expression.
“Almost the bewitching hour, you know,” he teased, wiggling his fingertips in a way that was meant to suggest mystery. You snorted unceremoniously then burst into proper laughter, the reaper soon joining you. He stood up a few moments later, a hand reached down to you and head tilted so that you could see one eyes through his bangs. “Come with me?”
You took the proffered hand and jumped as you were hauled to your feet. The mortician started making his way to the front door so you grabbed a coat on the way out, linking your arm with his after you put it on. You waited for him to lock the parlour up, breath forming frozen white clouds and collars pulled up your neck against the cold.
“Where are we going?” You questioned as he slipped the keys into his pocket and drew you close to his side, walking in the opposite direction to where you had gone earlier.
“It’s a surprise, love,” he commented idly, “think you’ll enjoy it though.”
“Ooo, a surprise,” you repeated back, eyes glinting with humour. You were more than intrigued and the reaper knew it, though he gave away nothing further. Once you got a decent way down the road and away from the centre of the city, Undertaker pulled you to one side and held his arms out, gaze locked on yours.
“Trust me?” He asked, smiling when you said ‘of course’. He scooped you up in his arms immediately and the next thing you knew, London had fallen away from around you both. You glanced around to find the pair of you were standing in the middle of a beautiful, dark woodland. You found there were plenty of leaves underfoot when the mortician let you down, and you were certain they would have all been a brilliant array of red and orange, but the light was too low to see.
Undertaker took your arm once again and you set off at a leisurely pace, not feeling the need for words. The air was different in here somehow, clear and cold and nothing like the pollution you had become used to by living in a city. There was something of a damp hint too, like it had rained recently, but the cloud had cleared now and you could see astonishing detail in the constellations arching above your head, the full moon providing just enough light to see by. You risked a glance at your companion and felt your chest warm at his expression. He was happy, genuinely happy and utterly relaxed in this safe wilderness. In fact you didn’t think you had ever seen him look this calm. You weren’t sure where exactly he had taken you, but you knew this walk would stay in both of your minds for a very long time to come.
- Completely agree with you there, Undertaker would be brilliant at pumpkin carving
- Like scarily good
- He doesn’t even use the little carving tools you get in packs that come with scoops and stuff
- He carves them with actual knives
- And they are amazing
- I mean it’s hard enough to carve pumpkins with the specific tools they make to do it, but he comes up with these impeccable creations (all things he’s designed himself) and executes them perfectly
- He gets the finest details by having absolute control over the blade he’s using, managing to carve intricate patterns that act as shading
- Once you dared him to do the most difficult thing he could think of off the top of his head
- You looked back at him a short while later to find he’d done a portrait of you carving your own pumpkin
- It honestly looked like a photograph and you were absolutely thrilled
- You aren’t sure if he’s especially artistic in the traditional sense (paintings, drawings and such) but if his pumpkins are anything to go by, he’d be really good at that too
- Whilst you have always loved this particular tradition, it’s never been something you could call yourself brilliant at
- Considering you are currently staying with an absolute expert, this seems a positively brilliant opportunity to up your pumpkin carving game
- Undertaker is a rare one for buying far too many pumpkins, then carving them all magnificently in the same time as it takes you to do just one
- Meaning he has plenty of time to spare to help you
- You’ve just got all of the equipment out; various designs, tools, blades and the like, laid out on the wooden table in the kitchen like you’re about to do an autopsy
- You think it’s fun and it makes everything look more authentic and Halloween-y, the mortician genuinely finds it helpful - he’s so used to dealing with the deceased that this setup is somewhat automatic for him
- He’s gathered the pumpkins together and put one in each of your customary spots, the others left in the centre of the table were fair game
- He always did that, even if he knew you’d probably only get one done
- The sight of the table all prepared for your annual festivities brings a joyful smile to your lips and the reaper is by your side a moment later, a soft kiss left on your temple and his arms around your waist
- You let him pull you into his chest, pressing your own kiss against his jaw
- “Like it, love?” Undertaker asks you quietly, a small smile playing at his own lips
- “As always,” you agree cordially, “but I have a favour”
- You spin to face him then, hands on his shoulders as he smirks back at you
- “And what might that be, hm?” He replies, head tilted ever so slightly to one side as he assesses what’s going through your thoughts and arms circling your sides once again
- “Teach me how to carve pumpkins”
- That itself brings on enough of a laughing fit to more than fill the mortician’s bizarre payment for information, but when it finally passes, he is still grinning
- One amused phosphorescent eye is visible to you from between his bangs when he agrees to help, a hand to the small of your back as he leads you back over to the table
- He’s got that unnerving grin of his on the entire time, the one that says I know something you don’t and it makes you wonder what he’s planning
- As it turns out, his definition of helping is not giving you a demo and subsequent tips on how to improve on your version of it, but rather to stand right behind you, a hand over yours holding a knife and controlling your movements in a way a parent might when teaching something to a child
- That along with occasionally breathing down your neck for the sake of distracting you and giggling when you yelp
- You have to draw a line however when his hand drops to your side and he starts tickling you, almost making you drop the knife entirely
- You leap away from him and dance back, brandishing your weapon and warning him not to do it again
- You just receive another grin in response, making you realise the reaper fully intended to carry on like this and leading you to the decision that no amount of gained knowledge was worth this
- As such, when he beckoned you back over to him to carry on carving, you stayed put
- The knife was still held out in front of you, great help it would be, but that just seemed to amuse the reaper further
- “Y/N, don’t be daft. Get back over here”
- “I think not!!”
- “I won’t do it again, I swear”
- “You lie!”
- This stand off went on for quite a while until in the end you told him to go back to his own pumpkin and let you finish yours in peace
- “I thought you wanted my help,” he murmured, a feigned, soft look in his eyes as he did his best impression of a sad puppy
- “It’s not worth it!” You cried, only to shriek as he lunged at you
- You dropped the knife in favour of running in terror, though you made it all of three steps before the mortician’s hands were back at your sides, tickling you mercilessly
- You rolled around and struggled in a doomed attempt to get away from him, laughing and screaming at the same time, but he’d pinned you down quite nicely
- Only at the moment when you could no longer breathe to beg him to stop and you were too exhausted to attempt to get away did he finally let up
- Cheeks red and fingers trembling, he looked down at your panting figure with an expression that said he’d done well
- Of course what he hadn’t taken into consideration at the time was that you wouldn’t trust his surprise hugs from behind for a very long while afterwards
- Nor would you ask for pumpkin carving help again (YouTube tutorials, here you come)
Of course, and thank you so much!! I’m really glad you think that.
Also sorry I didn’t get this out in time for Halloween
24] Go explore pumpkin patches to find the perfect pumpkins
25] Go shopping for decorations together (so basically buy the whole shop and low key concern the cashier with your dedication)
You linked arms with Undertaker as you made your way through an ancient woodland he found, coat pulled tightly around you to fend off the cold. You had no idea how he knew of this place and he wouldn’t tell you, if only because he enjoyed seeing your burning curiosity. He claimed this place had the best pumpkin patch you had ever seen and you couldn’t wait to find out if he was right. The reaper squeezed your arm gently, grinning at the excited energy practically coming off of you in waves.
“Just through here,” he told you softly, drifting off to the right of the path you were currently taking and leading you into the undergrowth. A few minutes later, the woodland thinned out into a sprawling clearing and as your view of the place improved, you realised it was absolutely full of bright orange pumpkins. You didn’t even realise that a wide smile had taken over your features until the mortician giggled and pressed a quick kiss to your temple, asking if you liked it. You threw your arms around him in thanks then rushed off into the pumpkin patch without a second thought.
Undertaker hung back a little to watch you, a small, happy smile on his lips. You made your way from pumpkin to pumpkin at lightning speed, occasionally turning them to check their colour and shape on the side closest to the vine, already knowing exactly what you were looking for. The mortician loved the tradition of carving pumpkins, always had, but right now he was taking far more enjoyment from watching your happiness at this unexpected surprise. He got so side-tracked by you, in fact, that you had returned to him with a pumpkin under each arm (one for each of you) before he’d even begun his search. He didn’t miss the other little one you had picked up, claiming it was ‘too cute to leave behind’ when he questioned you on it.
The reaper took one of the pumpkins from you as you both started strolling back to the car - his car, the gleaming black and chrome custom hearse he was so proud of - so that you weren’t left carrying everything. You went back to the parlour to drop off your quarry, then went straight off once more to the best shop you knew for Halloween decorations. It was getting quite close to the day now, so you already had plenty of decorations around the place. The advantage of both your partner’s profession and rather niche hobbies in the case of this holiday was that you already had a fairly unlimited supply of coffins and body parts preserved in jars, some of which you were fairly certain were actually relics from the Victorian era. That and the fact that he seemed not to have properly cleaned the place from around that time period either, so you had more than enough cobwebs and spiders to decorate the entire street, never mind just the one building. That said, it was not going to stop you from buying a crazy amount of other decorations as well.
The pair of you were like kids in a candy store from the moment you got out of the car. You had several positive comments whilst in the car park about how you must go all out on the Halloween thing because of the hearse, not least of all because the mortician had a skeleton wearing a top hat positioned so that you could only see it out of the back window when directly behind it, as well as the sign he had stuck to the glass which read ‘the dead travel fast’. Once inside, you grabbed a trolley each - the large ones with enough space for a seat to put a toddler in along with the shopping - and set off for the seasonal isles. It took you very little time to fill both of them with literally everything you could get your hands on.
Undertaker put a stack of Styrofoam graves in his as soon as he saw them, you going for a full sized zombie instead. Next on your list was an enormous black candelabra with electronic flames which flashed a tantalising combination of black and crimson. You barely looked away from your partner for a moment, but when your gaze returned to him, your mouth fell open. He’d managed to get a cauldron you reckoned you could fit into if you tried, a hanging wired ghost and the biggest spider you had ever seen into his trolley along with the graves and was now filling the spaces in between with packs of cobwebs. He simply grinned at your astonishment, reminding you that you were no better. This was very true, you thought to yourself as you rushed over to a massive hanging bat decoration and started working on getting it in beside the zombie and candelabra, then moving on to packs of sweets and chocolates to fill in your gaps.
When you both arrived at the cash desk, the cashier’s eyes widened to the size of saucers and he had to take a moment to regain composure, quickly falling back on the welcome lines all shop assistants were told to memorise. That just made you both laugh raucously and you had to tell the poor lad not to apologise for being so surprised. He eventually felt able to admit that he had never see anyone buy that many decorations in one shot and proceeded to congratulate you on your dedication to the season. The mortician took a mock bow and you gave a playful salute, taking your goods and giggling as you rushed back outside to unload everything into the car once more. Your collective excitement was practically audible as you both jumped in, ‘This Is Halloween’ blaring through the stereo as the reaper pulled away and both of you utterly consumed by thoughts of the hours of decorating to come.
Idk idk idk idk
He didn’t look death god enough in the show
Undertaker: Zydrate goes in a little glass phial
Alan: “A little glass phial”?
Reapers drugged up: A little glass phial!
Authors note: I don’t own the gif or Undertaker.
Thank you for reading and I hope you enjoy it, please comment what you think and any suggestions you may have, feel free to share it but don’t claim it as your own. Alright enjoy!
Warning: Angst :), also mentioning of wounds.
That was all he had felt for such a long time. Could have been centuries since a human had made him feel this way. That summer night when she came along. Those memories felt so far away yet they were right there. He regretted every second of that afternoon, after what was said, painful words that could not be taken back now. Too late, he had gotten there too late.
- Please, - he said as he held her in her arms, her head hanging off his hand, his eyes were blood red from crying, the rage, the sadness the regret of letting her go without thinking.
-Please come back to me love. - too late, it was too late, and he knew it. Yet all he wanted in that second was to go back to those summer nights, mid-July, when she and him were forever wild, the crazy nights, the way she had play with him like a child.
He could not think, his mind was blank and clouded with rage at the same time. He did not even realize how soaked wet he had gotten from the pouring rain that had started to fall. How ironic he though, their first kiss had been under the pouring rain and now it seemed their last would be too if he did not react fast enough. Every movement of his body felt as if he were being shot a million times, he scooped her up in his arms as best as he could minding not to hurt her even more. Moving his bangs with his forearm out of his eyes to see better where he was going, he started to run in the direction of his shop, trying to get there as fast as he could without dropping her. As soon as he got through the door he went to the basement, placing her in the medical table he kept for the corpses he embalmed. Ripping her dress open he saw the wound that went across her abdomen, almost too deep to kill her in an instant but it didn’t, she was still breathing, although he feared not for long. Desperate he tried to treat it and stop the bleeding, it felt like an eternity by the time he was done. Slowly he scooped her up in his arms and brought her upstairs to the bed they had shared so many nights, in secret, in passion and love that had gone by unspoken. He laid her down and covered her, making sure she would not be cold at night. He sat by the corner of the room and waited, he felt too guilty to sit by her, no, he didn’t deserve to be close to her, it had been his fault, his own fault for being so scare. Her words came back to him as he closed his eyes.
“I just wanted you to know, that baby you are the best.” Those were the last words she said before leaving him. What would he do if she did not make it? How would he keep going without her? He had been alive for far too long, he should have learn his lesson by now, to know how fragile humans were, their lives could disappear in a second, without a warning, taking his soul, his heart with them as they did . His own fear of losing her had made him push her away, without realizing how literal fate would take his words.
Hours passed by and as the night neared its end she woke up, her hand twitched and in an second he was next to her, holding her hand softly, she opened her eyes and looked at his yellow green ones, those she longed to see so often.
-Adrian- she tried to speak as he shushes her.
-It’s okay love, don’t force yourself.
-I am sorry. - she said as tears started to form in the corners of her eyes.
He could not take that sight. Seeing her like that broke him all over again.
-It wasn’t your fault,- he sobbed- it was mine, I am so sorry, - he kneeled next to the bed as he held her hand in his, his head hanging low as he cried for her.
-But I am here. I am not going anywhere anymore. - she said as she rubbed her thumb over his large hand. You know, if I had died tonight- she started saying as he shook his head, showing her how much he dreaded that idea, not even wanting to hear her say it.
- If I had died tonight, I would have gone happy, knowing that I got to meet your pretty face and electric soul.
He wouldn’t make the same mistakes again; he would love her and treasure her every second she had on this Earth and he would make sure she knew just how much she meant to him.
-I love you. I love you more than I love life itself. – He confessed.
The revelation took her by surprise, she knew he loved her, but she did not expect the extent of his love to go that far.
-I love you too, - she said, - I always have and I always will.
They stayed there, in silence, just enjoying each other’s presence and cherishing those moments, he had been so close to losing her that now he felt pure bliss to know she was alive and was going to be well soon, those silent seconds held a promise of love, one that should not be broken again, a promise that would seal old wounds, and open his heart in different ways, as they both knew now how much they meant to each other.
- So lets say that you are 13-14 and he took you in
- You know he’s a retired grim reaper
- Making up jokes
- Telling him funny stories about your day
- When a customer comes in, you whisper jokes/roasts of them in his ear and he has to try not to laugh
- Most of the time that fails
- And the customer is offended
- MOVING ON
- When Ciel comes in (y'all are the same age remember) you looove annoying him
- You trying to make him laugh
- Undertaker’s rolling on the floor and Ciel is just standing there
- Straight Faced
He totally has a crush on you
- I mean what
- Undertaker teasing you about it
- “So you and the young Phantomhive eh?”
- “NO! *blush* Its not like that!”
- You live above his shop in the spare room
- In your downtime you’re working on a coffin for yourself
- Calling him “Old Man”
- Setting him up with people
- Like Grell
- Cause Undergrell anyone?
- Grell really appreciates it
- Him being the best parental figure and boss ever
- You wouldn’t trade him for the world.
I drew this the other night and I’m kinda proud of it
Ciel told me that we were going to visit someone to get some information about a case he is working on. I’m currently thinking about adopting a child. I can have children of my on but I’m not married, engaged or even been involved with anyone. My little brother is engaged to someone named Elizabeth Milford. I came home from a business trip, that I got fired for. It wasn’t even my fault, Janet was the one setting fire to curtains and she blamed it on me. So here I am. My brother’s butler came and told me it was time to go.
~time skip brought to you by my love of undertaker and ash~
We enter the shop. Coffins are every where, but I felt oddly comfortable.
“Hehehehehe” I hear a strange laugh coming from the room.
“Undertaker!” My brother calls out.
“Ello young lord, are you here to be fitted for one of my coffins today? "A man asks coming from the back room. The man had long grayish white hair with bangs covering his eyes, he wore black robe with a dark grey scarf and he looked like he was in his early twenties. Have to admit he was hot.
"No undertaker I’m not here for that. I’m here for information. "My brother says. I start singing a song in my head and I start dancing slightly. Undertaker looks over at me.
"Who is the dancing flower?"He asks.
"She is my sister. Raven stop dancing! "Ciel says. I stop dancing and looked around embarrassed. Undertaker smiles at me.
"You know my price Phantomhive. Give me the joy of prime laughter or something else that isn’t the queen’s coins. "Undertaker says.
"Something else like what?” Ciel asks.
“Like sex with your sister.” Undertaker says and looks at me.
“You’re not sleeping with my sister. "Ciel says.
"Ciel do you really want the information? "I ask.
"Well yes."He says.
"Fine then I’ll do it. Do want the payment now or later when you close the shop?"I ask as my cheeks redden.
"You can pay me with your body when I close the shop.” Undertaker says.
“Okay then."I say. Undertaker starts telling ciel what he knows about the case.
I was in my coffin waiting for some customers to come in. I hear the shop door open and three pairs of feet.
"Undertaker!” The Phantomhive brat calls out to me and I laugh a little bit.
“Ello young lord, are you here to be fitted for one of my coffins today?” I ask.
“No undertaker I’m not here for that. I’m here for information.” He says. I see movement out of the corner of my eye and look in in that direction. I see the most beautiful girl I have ever seen dancing.
“Who is the dancing flower?"I ask.
"She is my sister. Raven stop dancing! "Ciel says. The girl stops and looks around embarrassed.
"You know my price Phantomhive. Give me the joy of prime laughter or something else that isn’t the queen’s coins. ” I say.
“Something else like what?” Ciel asks.
“Like sex with your sister.” I say and look at her.
“You’re not sleeping with my sister. "Ciel says.
"Ciel do you really want the information? "She asks ceil.
"Well yes."He says.
"Fine then I’ll do it. Do want the payment now or later when you close the shop?"she asks as her cheeks redden.
"You can pay me with your body when I close the shop.” I say.
“Okay then."she says. I start telling ciel what know about the case. She waits after ceil and the demon leave.
"Are you ready m'dear? "I ask and she nods. I kiss her passionately and she starts kissing me back.
His lips are so soft. I quickly kiss him back when he kissed me. His tongue across my lip asking for entrance and I denied him. He grabs my ass roughly and I gasp. He slips his tongue into my mouth as soon as my lips part. He gropes my breasts through my dress and I moan into the kiss. He pulls back and starts kissing my neck. Biting, sucking and leaving marks. I moan as he finds my sweet spot and he bites hard on the spot causing me to moan loudly. He smirks against my heated flesh. He removes my dress and corset. Leaving me in my matching bra and panties. I try to cover myself but he stops me.
"Don’t hide yourself from me. You’re beautiful. "He says his voice laced with desire. He moves his bangs back and I see a pair of beautiful yellow green eyes. I pull the undertaker in for another kiss. His hands trace my figure. He removes my bra and panties. He kisses down my stomach to my womanhood and gives it a long lick. I moan and he adds two fingers in. I wince in pain and moan in pleasure. I feel myself release onto his fingers and in his mouth. He laps up all of my cum causing me to shake from the overwhelming pleasure. He undresses himself. His long and hard member springs free.
"Like what you see. I know I do. Hehehe."He asks chuckling at the end. I nod and he positioned himself at my entrance. He slowly pushes in and I scream in pain. He whispers sweet nothings in my ear while he waited for me to adjust to his size. I nod once I start feeling pleasure. He thrusts in to me at a medium pace. I moan with each thrust.
"Ahhhhh……under…..undertaker faster!” I moan out. He grunts and leans toward me.
“Call me Adrian, my dancing flower."He says and thrusts deeper, harder and faster. Going at an inhuman speed, I moan loudly and cum hard not warning him. After a few more hard thrusts he cums deep inside me.
~three days later .~
Today I was going to go to the orphanage to adopt a child but I felt sick. I woke up only to run to the bathroom. I am now sitting in the doctor’s office waiting for my results.
"Miss Phantomhive, congratulations. You’re pregnant. What would you like to do with the child?"She asks. I was shocked a million questions running through my head. Suddenly the door opens. I look up to see Adrian.
"Sorry I’m late dear."He says.
"To answer your question doctor I would like to keep the child. "I say and she nods then leaves. Adrian kisses me passionately and goes on about our child. I see now he is going to be a great father and lover.
Today’s Terrible Undertaker Name Suggestion is…
“It’s the absolute worst possible name I have seen anyone come up with. Naming him after someone who tried to murder the mother of his own two children? Nah.”
Cursed by @abybweisse
Mod UT: congrats on cursed status. Should have given it to you for suggesting Cedric Leon for our Ciel. This definitely did it.
The undertakers reveal was amazing I love him
Anyone else get the feeling that given his obsession with the dead, ActiveDutyReaper!Undertaker spent most of his time in the Forensics Department? Maybe with … yanno … Othello??? 😱😱