Here is an easy pie recipe I love to make during autumn and winter time! It's very easy and quick and perfect to enjoy with some hot cocoa or tea or to gift to family and friends! It's a bit higher in calories, but they really fill you up. ♥
162 calories | 2g Protein | 7g Fats | 27g Carbs per serving (makes 6)
Time needed: 1 hour roughly
What you need
1 package puff pastry
3-4 tbsp cinnamon
3 tbsp brown sugar
2 packages vanilla sugar (optional)
2 tbsp butter
1 egg (optional)
1. Preheat oven to 180°C | 356°F. Wash apples well and cut them into cubes.
2. In a bowl, mix the apples with cinnamon and sugar. Make sure the apples are well covered.
3. Heat butter in a pot. Cook apples for about 5 minutes or until they are soft enough for you.
4. Take out the pastry and brush it over with the juice from the apples, then cut it into squares. With a spoon, fill one triangle of the square with the apples, then overlap it with the other triangle and use a fork to seal the ends and brush the top with the egg.
5. Bake for 20-25 minutes.
Tip: You can also add Christmas seasoning or fill it with pumpkin instead of apples! If you don't have puffy pastry at hand, you can make your own!
which is 100% better and testier than a purchased one
Don’t get me wrong I am a frequent consumer of store-bought hummus. I am a lazy one (even though homemade hummus takes around 10 minutes). However, yesterday I was in mood to make my own delicious hummus.
1. What is required:
1 can of chickpeas
3 tbsp tahini
juice of 1 medium lemon
3 garlic cloves
1 tsp salt (or more to taste)
black pepper to taste
4 tbsp cold water
2. Add all ingredients except for cold water to a food processor.
3. Start blending. Add one spoon of water at a time when blending. Your hummus should be thick, smooth, and creamy. Taste it and adjust black pepper and salt.
4. I don’t add olive oil on top. Add it if you want 😉
Hummus is my favourite spread. I eat with cucumber, carrot, celery, or on top of sandwiches.
First Episode is something easy - Dalgona Whipped Coffee! Based from the original korean dalgona coffee that trended last 2020!
Watch the full episode on YouTube!!!
2 Tbsp Sugar
2 Tbsp Instant Coffee
2 Tbsp water
250 ml Milk
Into a glass bowl,
add 2 tbsp of sugar, 2 tbsp of instant coffee, and 2 tbsp of hot water;
Using a metal whisk, mix until desired stiff peaks;
In a glass with ice, pour 250 ml milk.
Lastly, scoop the coffee mixture onto the glass of milk.
* we hand whipped the coffee mix and it took around 10-15mins but you can use an electric mixer and whip it around 3-5 mins
Canonically, the Lord of the Rings is a memoir by hobbits, which has several detailed descriptions of meals throughout, so maybe the whole saga is just one of those recipe blogs where they have to tell you a whole epic story before getting to the food.
This delicious pasta can easily be popped into a container and taken to work! While there is no meat included in this version, you can, add your choice of meat (or tofu as desired).
1 red capsicum cut into bite sized pieces
1 yellow capsicum cut into bite sized pieces
2 carrots cut into bite sized pieces
1/2 small pumpkin cut into bite sized pieces
1 small-medium sized eggplant…