Am I a sadist because I starve myself or a masochist for taking pleasure in it?
hi everyone i just made a f@sting circle come join!!! <33
REBLOG SO IT REACHES MORE PEOPLE
* click on the link, download the app if u haven’t already and join the circle! :)) /safe
Who wanna be ed friends? I need to stay motivated and share with someone. Please dm me if you are interested :)
Help me! Someone has some advice for when you know you are going to binge? I dont want to but i cant stop thinking about it. Pls heeelp
Me: *sees a celebrity who screams ed and has older pics or pics with normal weight*
“no, no, it’s healthy eating and exercise”
“that bracelet is DEF a kabballah bracelet and not an ana bracelet”
“they went vegan, that’s all”
Me: so let me get this straight:
- they go for coffee runs extremely regularly
- refuse certain foods
- lack the muscle and definition that comes with diet and exercise (models have literally been rejected for being too muscular, so that SHOWS they aren’t allowed to get thin through socially acceptable means)
- hang out with lots of models or people similarly built
- have fainted or have required that they were carried around
- is never seen carrying inordinately heavy objects
- smokes a lot, is rumored to take “skinni” drugs like heroin
- if they are a singer, weight can be seen fluctuating during off seasons
I feel like when you’ve had an ed long enough, you can literally just tell. So can anyone with a basic enough understanding of anatomy, and how normative diet and exercise affect the body. But PR teams will keep denying and stans will keep remaining in denial.
Then when it comes out that someone like Adriana Lima was on iv, or that Jade Thirlwall who struggled to do a plank during an interview had an ed, everyone is so shocked.
I know sometimes eating can be really stressful, so I have some recipes that I go to that dont make me feel guilty and is satisfying while still being low in calories.
So for the girlies, who are having hair issuez. Make sure that you are either doing fish oil or incorporate some salmon here and there.
This recipe also has ginger and lemon, which makes it a type of detox soup. This is also pesecatarian and gluten free.
×salmon detox soup× ~187 cal-200 cal
>Salmon - season how you like , I used salt, pepper, garlic
>Zucchini noodles- salt and pepper
>Veggies-broccli, tomato, fresh ginger ( I use small amounts of everything so its all balanced)
>Squeeze lemon juice on top when serving
Tips: I put a little bit if minced garlic in the pan with a dab of oil before cooking noodles and veggies.
Fry salmon first, then cook noodles.
Stay safe~ this will look like alot of food but its low in cal and filling.
I want fuzzy sweaters to engulf me this fall
I want them to barely hang off of my boney shoulders and exposed collarbones
I want the sleeves to be baggy enough to fit two more of my arms without having to get larger sizes
Is that too much to ask?
The feminine urge to just curl up in a ball and disappear if i dont lose this weight soon
jeez i just want to be skinny!!! if i cant have anything just let me have skinny!!!! i am content with being traumatized AND thin!!!!