Thanks for the request!! I’m still exploring how I wanna write the darker Saerans since I haven’t done much with them yet, so I hope you enjoy these HCs while I’m still trying to figure them out~!
- While you’re living in Magenta you’re Saeran’s toy, and he makes sure you never forget it. He has cameras covering every inch of your room, and he makes frequent visits when he’s bored and demands you entertain him.
- Even though your “entertaining duties” can get a little frisky, he’ll never ever admit that you two have anything resembling a relationship. That being said, if anyone else tries to flirt with you they’ll wake up the next day not remembering anything.
- He threatens to throw you out every time he gets upset, but you know he’ll never act on it. If you challenge him on this and tell him to do it, he’ll get flustered and storm off, muttering something about “that stupid toy talking back.”
- While he says that it pisses him off to listen to you, sometimes he’ll turn the camera’s audio on when he’s falling asleep so he can hear all the idle sounds you make, shifting around in your bed, giggling at the chat rooms, singing quietly to yourself… just to “figure out what Ray saw in you,” of course.
- The few times he’s gone too far and actually ended up hurting you it sent him spiraling down into a very confusing turmoil, not knowing why it’s so upsetting to see you hurt but being devastated that he caused you pain. He hasn’t ever apologized outright for the things he’s done, but you can figure out that he regretted it from some snacks appearing outside your door the next morning.
- On very rare occasions he’ll come into your room and sit quietly, looking at you for a little bit then turning to stare out the window. If you push him too much when he’s like this he’ll leave. If you let him be for a little bit though, he’ll quietly ask why you’re so nice to him, why you’ve stuck around when there’s been opportunities to leave. He might even let you hold his hand.
- He started out constantly trying to scare you, making sure you knew what kind of person he was and what position you were in. It was a little over the top, he’d have a weapon visible on him at all times and he’d talk in this dramatically creepy voice that sent chills down everyone’s spine. Once he’s sure that you’ve gotten the point (or after you’ve made it clear that it’s not working) he backed down a little.
- Aside from that, most of the time he treats you like royalty. He’ll shower you with gifts and take you out to go stargazing. He’ll give you everything you want
so you won’t leave him.
- He doesn’t take being dominated very well. It’s all fun and games when he’s in control, but the second you hint at having a little power of your own he freaks out and tries to shut it down.
- He’s insecure about his face because it reminds him of his brother. He can dye his hear, wear contacts, get tattoos, but at the end of the day he’ll still see him when he looks in the mirror. Because of this, he loves it when you kiss him all over and tell him that he’s beautiful. He’ll act tough and say that it’s obvious, but it makes him feel warm inside knowing that at least one person appreciates how he looks.
- He LOVES loudly calling you babe and showing you off to all the other members of Mint Eye. When anyone else so much as looks at you he wraps his arm around your waist and gives you a long kiss, making eye contact with them the whole time.