I may have a new job?? 🖤
- I have a trial shift on Sunday, wish me luck 🙏
I’ve been horny all day
My mind in the middle of an online class:
Mmm…. how would look Starcross and Lux’s corrupted form? What would their names be?
Perfect time to draw!
I used bases btw, because I’m still not good at drawing, but I like the result!
I’m not pretty sure about the names though…
Rotten!Lux by me
Star.exe by me
So uh, heres me and FakeEzra. Feel free to ask sum stuffz, just nothing too personal or y'know.. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
You make me feel things I never thought were possible. The love you share with me can’t compare to anything else I’ve had. You love me as I am with no judgments. What a beautiful soul you are.
I had Tinder set to Show Me Everyone instead of just women for like 10 minutes.
Lots of likes…. But they’re all guys…
Would be so much easier if I was gay 😂
[3/30 Days of Productivity] - March 28, 2020
Today I drew I sat down and started drawing on my drawing tablet, then belatedly realizing I was drawing for hours. Not bad (although not really happy with my work which I won’t show-). Today did some Duolingo studying German, and the online physics class (which fascinates me deeply). I also started reading this interesting historical manga about Hannibal (I just researched the guy yesterday and now I’m reading manga about him…) It’s called “Ad Astra - Scipio to Hannibal” not sure about it’s overall accuracy but pretty interesting. Also the third day cements the fact, that I absolutely have no motivation to study in the morning…. Gotta work on that tho.
If any of you have any asks on me and studying or stuff, ask away my dudes.
Dark academic things to do that are not reading or studying
- Walk around your house/apartment/dorm and water all of your plants
- Binge watch buzzfeed unsolved at 2 am
- Try to solve the Somerton man code
- Make up your own code or cypher and see if your friends can crack it
- Count all of the teabags you own
- Write a a letter to a family member, friend, penpal
- Go for a walk and collect daisies or dandelions and make a crown
- Binge watch DA movies
- Reload your email until something pops up
- Find an abandoned castle to explore
- Count your books
- Go for a walk in the rain at midnight. Umbrella optional.
- Spend hours on tumblr trying to find a book list with a book you haven’t read yet
- Give up and go read
- Or read Wikipedia articles about whatever your interests are. I reccomend the Elisa Lam one of the Zodiac Killer one. The Jack the Ripper one is pretty cool too (what, I really like true crime)
the last sunset ive seen, its been really cloudy lately. i want to go out soooo bad
anyone else really fed up and sad?
Love is not cruel. We are cruel. Love is not a game. We have made a game out of love.
Milk and honey by Rupi Kaur