Sage and Spirit | Mini Character Intro
» Imraa led me through the palace with a bounce in her step. Just as her smile, her laugh, this excitement that seeped out of her, even if it was subtle, was contagious. She did not tell me where she would bring me, but I knew she had a plan, I sensed it, and I did not ask. Something in me trusted her. I shouldn't be following her. I should stay away from her, as far as I could. This path was wrong, and yet I walked it, pushed away all that had threatened to crush me these past days. «
❖ Evara Galetha | 26 years old, oryth mage (”second tier” mage), bisexual (leaning towards women), middle child, war survivor, stepdaughter of a sovereign, artist, taught herself herb lore, troubled, resilient, adaptable, open-minded, liar
❖ Imraa Haleesa | 23 years old, Princess of Baduraan (third in line, two older siblings), bisexual, trained in combat/sword fighting since a young age (like every royal), “rebel princess”, charming, curious, selfless, tries to see the good in people
WIP Tag | Intro | Excerpts
7 notes · View notes
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀𖥻💭 ₊ L.OST ANGEL’S BALLAD 𓂃 ✦ ₊ ੭
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀a soft editing blog ran by a system
## ʚ ₊˚ . NOTES ꒱꒱
each of us have our own editing styles, so just a head’s up. since more of us are now editing on this account, we ask that you don’t use pronouns with us or just ask. there’s just too many to list.
## ʚ ₊˚ . RULES ꒱꒱
• please specify in your request what you would like. the more detailed, the better! this is so we may fulfill your request as properly as possible. include size (optional), aesthetic, colour, etc. when requesting a layout, specify if it’s for twitter or tumblr. your request will be deleted if you request a layout and do not specify.
• one request per ask please! we don’t want to get overwhelmed.
• be patient with us. we are a system, which means we won’t always be available. we promise that we’ll get to you as soon as possible. we cannot stress this enough.
• no credit is required, but is appreciated. please, don’t go around claiming our edits as yours if you don’t display credit somewhere. thank you!
• we are allowed to decline any requests. whether it’s because we don’t feel comfortable with it or we’re not up to it, respect that.
• we have decided to let there be an option to request an edit done by a specific person. for example, if you see momiji’s editing style, you like it a lot, and want him to handle your request, you can ask if he can do it. the downsides? until they front, you will not get your edit. if you’re patient and don’t mind, then by all means, go for it.
• no reposting our edits anywhere.
## ʚ ₊˚ . SOURCES ꒱꒱
♡ major ⸝⸝ ɞ genshin impact, danganronpa, obey me, ensemble stars, toliet bound hanako kun, persona games (3-5), friday night funkin.
♡ minor ⸝⸝ ɞ ⸝⸝ itzy, twice, alice in boderland, little witch academia, fruits basket, my hero academia, one punch man, doki doki literature club, sailor moon, elfen lied, kakegurui, mystic messenger, helluva boss, apex legends, devilman crybaby, vocaloid, food wars, tokyo ghoul, vtubers, and soul eater.
## ʚ ₊˚ . CONTENT ꒱꒱
icons, headers, phone & ipad wallpapers, and gif icons. playlists, bios, usernames, moodboards, soft memes, and tumblr + twitter layouts.
## ʚ ₊˚ . WHITELIST ꒱꒱
• pastels, pink, blue, yellow, softcore, webcore.
• venti, scaramouche, dain, diluc, aether, mob, kuina, crypto, chisaki kai, asmodeus, 707, kou minamoto, korekiyo, and ryo asuka (churro). bennett, chongyun, levi (om), urie kuki, ayato kirishima, kyo sohma (miya). zenitesu, mitsuba sousuke, and yoosung (momiji).
• xiao x aether, aether x albedo, korekiyo x angie (churro). bennett x aether (miya). mitsuba x kou (momiji).
## ʚ ₊˚ . BLACKLIST ꒱꒱
• kaito momota, la signora, zen (mm), genos (opm), makoto nijima, touka kirishima, and tatsumaki.
• most ships including fictives in the system. it just makes us a little uncomfy! sorry. this includes ships with: momiji (fb), miya (sk8), chiaki, saihara (dgr), shoya (sv), childe (gi), rise (p4), minato (p3), ramuda (hm), and seiji (ng).
## ʚ ₊˚ . DNI N BYF ꒱꒱
♡. dni ꒱꒱ endo!!!!!, a phobe of anything in the lgbtqia+ ableist, pro-shipper, fujoshi/fudanshi, ddlg, racist, tr*mpie, kam, yandere dev supporter, lolicon/shotacon, kaeluc (gross), hisoka defender, support kam, super straight, anti-fictive (because that’s a thing... ugh).
♡. byf ꒱꒱ ഒ a lil reminder that this account is ran by the host and a few others in a system. several of us will talk on this blog, but we’ll clarify who’s talking when. and please use text tone indicators with us. we are system friendly and kin friendly (mwah) oh, and don’t copy anything from us, please. we have had trouble with this on sites like wattpad and pinterest. it’s troublesome. taking inspiration from our account is fine, but do not copy us in every little crevice. also, but do not use our reaction pictures for your own use. our reaction pictures are for personal use.
CONCLUSION ഒ ‧ ₊ ˚ ⊹
thank you for reading this far if you did! don’t be shy to send in a request. we’ll be waiting for you at the sound of an... angel signal.
is it okay if we ask for promo? we’ve updated a lot of things. thank you. (ㅅ´ ˘ `) @diceycons @guroclinic @gremedits @kotobxki @bunki-kin-help @pastelmilkie @sepya-edits @kinwebspace @pinkzkinnz @seleneaedits @kuzuryuucore
24 notes · View notes
PerDeA, a science fiction short story by Z. M. Lorenz
Summary → PerDeA, a personal defence automaton, must balance her primary objectives when they come into conflict with each other. Caught between following the orders of her creator and performing her programmed duty to keep his daughter happy and safe, she must find a way to uphold both directives—or find a way to circumvent the rules entirely.
PerDeA, the automaton. Dedicated. Attentive. Stuck in the middle.
Dorothea “Tia” Holt, the caged heiress. Brilliant. Lonely. Dreaming of a different life.
Noah Bishop, the interloper. Kind. Funny. From the wrong social sphere.
Mr. Holt, the key holder. Controlling. Inflexible. Unaware that his actions will have consequences.
Links → Wattpad | Pinterest
Backstory → I wrote this as my final project for a creative writing class. I submitted it to several magazines, and it was selected for paid publication by SQ Mag, an international speculative fiction eZine, in their special edition centred around the theme of “Rebellion.” Unfortunately, it was never published as the eZine was shut down by its parent company just a few weeks before the publication date.
Discouraged, I posted the story to Wattpad where it has been largely ignored. I’m hoping to change that by sharing a proper introduction for it here!
11 notes · View notes