Notes: I’d like to thank @storiesbystarlight for the request!!
I don’t own any of the gifs/pictures used.
Warnings: Scared reader, lost reader, worried Scarlett Johansson, anxiety, some fluff??, some bad writing maybe idk 🤷🏻♂️
Word Count: 708
Masterlist: Click Here
Prompt List: Click Here
71. Night is falling. You’re lost in the woods and you just found fresh blood on the leaves.
It’s in times like this you wish you’d listened to your girlfriend. She’s smart, honest (almost brutally so), sarcastic with a dash of dry humor, and has a very good sense of direction. That last quality is what has saved your skin on more occasions than you care to admit. You have absolutely no sense of direction, you’d get lost in a supermarket, something that’s happened more than once… which you’re not proud of. How you’ve made it this far in life has been through sheer luck and help. God knows you can’t do it by yourself. But you have your moments of… stupidity, to put it lightly. Those stupid little moments where you think you’re fine, you can handle whatever life throws at you, there’s nothing to worry about.
Like, for instance, going for a walk, in a wooded area you’re not familiar with, by yourself, at sundown. A disaster waiting to happen. The walk itself started out nice! There’s the beautiful scenery, you’re hearing nature up close and you’re outside; taking in what little warmth remained from the setting sun and enjoying the occasional breeze. The last couple of weeks have been so busy for you, you barely had enough time to slow down and enjoy the little things. Taking a leisurely stroll through the woods seemed like the perfect way to spend your down time. You didn’t think wanting some relaxation was too much to ask.
Until you noticed something you honestly weren’t expecting. You were walking by a tree, in an increasingly desperate attempt to find your way back home, and you shifted one of the branches, hoping to give yourself a little bit of room to walk through, when you notice some discoloration on the leaves. Now, it’s not the usual discoloration you’d expect to see on a leaf — no, this discoloration came from some sort of spatter. It’s a reddish brown spatter, looking a little old, and you feel a heaviness drop on you, landing with a vengeance in the pit of your stomach. It looks like blood.
Stumbling away from the branch, you let out gasping breaths as you try to regain your composure. Panic had rooted in your chest, making your heart beat wildly against your ribs, while your stomach knotted up and your body shook. You want to throw up, but you refrain from doing so. Instead, you choose to keep walking. If you can put as much distance between yourself and that godforsaken tree, then you’ll be fine. Sure, you’re a little turned around and it’s getting darker outside, but you’ll be fine as long as you keep walking.
You’re not entirely sure how long you’ve been walking, or how far you’ve gone from the tree, but when you start to see lights and hear noises — specifically vehicles and people — relief floods you. You’d been on the verge of a panic attack that entire trek, and if you could find at least one person to tell, to warn, about the woods, then you’ll feel some kind of comfort. As you made your way through the final bushes and branches, you found yourself on a movie set. Lights, cameras, trailers, people — you had to take a minute to truly process what you were seeing before it dawned on you. You and your girlfriend, Scarlett, were in the area because Scarlett is filming her latest movie. If you weren’t so frazzled you’d certainly call yourself an idiot for forgetting.
Hurrying out of the woods, you nearly sprinted to the trailers, hoping to find Scarlett’s name. Once you found it, you started an endless stream of knocking, hoping she was inside to answer. And thank God for your stupid luck, because seeing her open her trailer, still in costume and equally confused at your sudden appearance, made you feel a hundred times better.
“Y/N?” she stammers, walking toward you, her expression going from confusion to worry. “What’s wrong?”
You wrap your arms around her and pull her into a hug, not caring if you ruin her costume or make-up. You just want to feel her in your arms.
“Nothing,” you breathe, your eyes squeezing shut as you rest your chin on her shoulder. “I’m fine now.”
„That was a fluke. My father was an educator. He worked in a neighboring town at California State University. I finished high school with good GPA scores and got accepted at Berkeley and a few others. I didn’t know if I even wanted to go. I didn’t know what I wanted to do. My parents encouraged me to go to college but couldn’t afford it.
So I told my dad, “I know I need to go to school, but I don’t want to go into debt for something I’m not sure I want to do. I don’t have the money. You don’t have the money. Mom doesn’t have the money. I’m not sure why I should do something just because it’s a good school or what to study.”
My dad said, “Why don’t you go get your undergraduate degree, you AA, and then just explore?”
Going to junior college in the same town cost nothing. You could choose your major, and then you’re gone. I was always a competitor and wanted to be the best at everything - try stuff I never even thought I was interested in.“
- Jeremy Renner on what gave him the acting bug (Augustman Magazine 2016)
This is interesting, WandaVision will also do the same. They are going to play every theme of every show from the past era.
Had not thought of that. My question is, will they modify the title of “WandaVision” everytime Wanda is in a different time? As they have done in Agents Of SHIELD. 🤔
Agents Of SHIELD
1. From watching interviews of her, you can tell that she’s kinda socially awkward and it’s just so ENDEARING. In an interview with Jimmy Kimmel, she talks about how she saw him at a restaurant in Seattle and she didn’t know if she should have approached him or not…. so she just left?? I don’t hear a lot of celebrities open up about having social anxiety so it’s amazing that she was like “yeah I saw you and just didn’t know what to do so I went to a different restaurant so I could avoid confrontation” on live television.
2. SHE’S SO DOMESTIC. Like just look at her instagram!! All she does is post updates on her garden and in basically every single interview, she manages to work in the fact that she loves cooking. Like what?? Who made her this a d o r a b l e, she’s the cutest person to be alive. Remember at the Age of Ultron Press conference where she was asked what she gets the most excited about before filming movies and she completely misunderstands the question and answers that she gets excited by cooking and eating. Like go off queen! Not what we asked but we still love it !!!!!
3. She’s incredibly hard-working. In an interview with the Off Camera Show, she talks about her time in NYU and how when she was taking acting classes, her teachers would advise the class to rehearse eight hours for a two minute scene and she would be the ONLY student in her class to do it. She explains that she felt like she NEEDED to do this, to hone her skills and be confident in her acting because she knew that her work was going to be discredited because her sisters were already famous. I highly recommend watching this interview on YouTube, it changed my whole perception of her. You can really tell that she’s a down to earth person who loves her job and worked really hard to get there.
this MADE my day
- robert downey jr + tom holland headers
i’m in love with tessa ♡
like/reblog if you save/use or ©: favhollands (twitter)
- chris evans lockscreens
like/reblog if you save/use or ©: favhollands (twitter)
- like or reblog if you save
I was fine until a part of my mind reminded me that I will never see Agents of SHIELD actors again once the show is over.
Hopefully Kevin Feige won’t let them go and put them on other shows. Because I don’t know what I will do without those actors and their characters.
Jeremy Renner‘s Hawkeye in Avengers: Endgame (2019) - behind the scenes
I can not stop laughing.
> Daniel Sousa
✓ Enver Gjokaj
> Steve Rogers
✓ Chris Evans
• Agents Of SHIELD
• Captain America
Jeremy Renner‘s Hawkeye in Avengers: Endgame (2019)