I know how to.....
So apparently there will be some Covid related product global supply issues leading in to Christmas this year and we’re being told to start panic buying and hoarding supplies in response “so we don’t miss out on Christmas gifts”.
- I know how to bargain shop. I have already quietly picked up some perfect gifts at bargain prices as I found them throughout the year.
- I know how to cook. So my Christmas cake is already done and curing. I also have everything I need to make other yummy gift treats closer to the day.
- I know how to garden. I have some plant cuttings rooting at the moment that I will re-pot and give as gifts.
- I know how to Christmas. I retain and re-use wrap, ribbons and boxes. I only ever buy new (if I have to) in the post Christmas sales or from op shops.
- I know how to plan ahead and budget. These are the life skills that serve me well when times are tough.
33 notes · View notes