I tried animating again ..
Did you know, dear anon, that you’re one of like maybe three people in total that have said you like these little things I do? It makes me really happy that you enjoy them! I like doing these, too, and knowing others like them makes me want to do more! Thank you!
(requests are currently not open)
Lucifer: Mammon no!!!
Mammon: Mammon yes!!!!!!!!
Satan: Mammon no!
Mammon: Mammon maybe?!?
Mc: Mammon no.
Mammon: …Mammon no
Mammon: Don’t let Mc fool you. She’s not that scary and she actually used to do ballet
Satan: No way!!
Mc: Which gave me the physical skills I need to strangle you with my feet Satan
Mammon: *starts crying*
Satan: Everyone pretend like we’re gardening…Um Mc grab that hoe.
Mc: *wraps her arm around Asmo* got it
Asmo: That’s not what he meant….is it?!
Asmo: The food is too hot. I can’t eat it.
Mc: You’re too hot but I still eat you
Mc: *winks at them*
Satan: One dinner. I just want ONE DINNER.
Why did I just find out you can tap the little chat bubble for a surprise guest😃
Mc: I like that we say “Oh man” to express disappointment.
Mc: Because men are disappointing.
The Brothers: ☹️
Mc: except Luke and Lucifer who are my babies
Satan’s song is still so soothing for me. I love it.
Summary: Mammon doesn’t think the rules apply to him
Seven Days for Seven Brothers Series - AO3
I lay wake
Conflicted by sorrow
No respite to be found
While demons time I borrow
It was a poem you’d read once about a man, conflicted with grief, and tormented by demons day & night until he eventually went mad.
It had been a scary poem. One that used to keep you up at night as the shadows on the wall, or mounds of clothes in your bedroom, would transform into shapeless monsters and you’d think about how awful it would be to try and sleep with that near you.
But who would have thought that sleeping with a demon could be so peaceful?
The warmth of his arms wrapped around you. The gentle rise & fall of his chest, matching yours, as you both sleep. The comfort of being held so gently, so lovingly by another who could easily shatter the bones of any Titan. It was remarkable how at peace you feel.
The peaceful moment was ended, however, when the door suddenly flung open with a hard kick. The loud sound of it cracking at the frame and door smacking against the wall nearly drowned out by the shout of, “[Y/N]!!”
“Ma-Mammon!? What are you doing?!”
“It’s midnight.” He said, matter-of-factly, as he scooped you up out of the bed and out of Beel’s arms; who was still too groggy and confused as to what was going on to fight back. “It’s my day now.”
“That’s not how it works Mammon.” Belphegor, oddly lucid for once at being woken up, argued with a scowl as he clutched is prized pillow to his chest.
“Yes it is! New day starts at midnight. That’s how time works.”
“You know the ‘new day’ starts at the beginning of school.” The ‘new day’ meaning which brother got to keep her for the time being. They’ve worked out a routine, to be fair and keep everyone from fighting. Seven days in a week meant [Y/N] spent one day a week with each brother. Day and night. Belphegor was technically right. They weren’t supposed to trade until after breakfast at the start of school the next day. “It’s the rules.”
“Rules-shmuls!” The silver head demons quipped back. Still holding you close to his chest. “New day means new day, and right now it’s tomorrow, not yesterday.”
“What…..?” Beelzebub asked, looking so positively confused by the situation that you could practically see floating little question mark bubbles over his sleep mussed head.
“I’m taking [Y/N]!”
That seemed to be the end of it for Mammon as he walked out of the door, still carrying you bridal style, down the hall and into his room. Not caring the least about his brother’s pouts, or shouts, or the rules at all.
“You really shouldn’t have don’t that Mammon.” You scold gently while you’re alone. Despite his sharpness with brothers, or gruff way he’d come to claim you in the middle of the night, the demon was remarkably gentle as he tucked you into his bed.
“I know,” Mammon admitted sullenly, making the last few adjustments to you before crawling into bed beside you. His arms wrapping around you as the final touch before nuzzling his face into your collarbone. “I just couldn’t wait until morning.”
You blush, and shake your head a little before bringing you hand up to pet his head. “You really are hopeless Mammon. I love you.”
Baby Satan and Asmo 😗💕
Asmo in a skirt cause why not 😌
@cosmic-whorror thank you for letting color that your piece 🌸it was fun😊 tho I made it pretty simple and didn’t change colors from canon, but I liked the process.
I love your art! 💕 Thank you for blessing us with your works🌸🌸🌸
Diavolo: I can be your sexy military husband. *winks*
Satan: *goes to them and is holding a kitten* MC! I have found an abandoned kitten in the street.
MC: *moves closer to Satan and holds the kitten* Does it have any injury?
Satan: I think it doesn’t.
MC: *holds the kitten closer to their face to check for themselves*
The kitten: *puts its paw on MC’s lips*
Satan: … *blushes*
MC: This kitten is conservative.
Diavolo: *glaring at the two* *especially to the poor kitten*
Always wanted to try one of these, so here is my take. I hope you all enjoy =D
· He will know what they’re planning long before they get close. He uses the same 6th sense he uses when dealing with his brother’s shenanigans to detect any incoming tickle attacks.
· All its takes is a glare or an “I know what you’re up to” and they have no choice but to retreat.
· What Lucifer will never admit is that they were successful one time.
· He was busy with paperwork, and as he often does, invited them to keep him company. While he was finishing up the Student Council’s budgets, they pounced from behind, causing him to knock all the paper off the table as he was overcome with laughter from the tickles.
· He immensely enjoyed it but lightly chided them anyway (this is Lucifer after all).
· Complains and acts like he hates the surprise tickle attacks but secretly looks forward to them.
· Loves that they get close to him to do it and give him so much affection.
· If he’s in a bad mood, he will sometimes leave himself open to an attack. They always make him feel better.
· Doesn’t like it when anyone else sees because its embarrassing and worries it could be used as blackmail material later.
· If his crow minions are in earshot, they caw along with his laughter. He asked them to stop and they said no.
· Finds it very embarrassing every time it happens.
· But will get jealous and complain if he notices they do it to others and not him.
· Will be red-faced for hours after it happens. Not just because he’s embarrassed but because he laughed so hard he was out of breath.
· Often invites MC to his room to play games knowing they’ll surprise tickle him but lets it happen.
· Will ask them not to if they’re doing something important like a challenging boss or watching the premiere of a new anime.
· Once accidentally summoned Lotan after they snuck up on during a speedrun. It got them both grounded and sneak tickle attacks banned for a month.
· Like Lucifer, he knows when the attacks are coming.
· Will let them happen if Lucifer is in the room because making Lucifer jealous is worth it.
· Otherwise will let them know he’s onto their attempt to tickle him and force them to back down.
· But he has a weak point: cats.
· When there is a cat around his attention is 100% on them, leaving him open to MC’s tickle attack of doom.
· MC has worked with the cats in the past to attack Satan with tickles and cat snuggles double if he is in a bad mood.
· Loves the tickle attacks and will tickle back with even more ferocity.
· Doesn’t bother keeping an eye out for MC. He loves the surprise tickle attacks so much and doesn’t want them to stop ever.
· Will often turn it around on MC and sneak attack them. This lead to a war where they both kept trying to get each other. It spread out of the House of Lamentation to wherever they went in the Devildom.
· When the month long ban was in effect, Asmodeus was constantly nagging Lucifer to lift it. He eventually realised it was only surprise attacks banned, so he would announce his attack just before he did it.
· This didn’t impress Lucifer and got the ban extended for another month, and him grounded too.
· Has a hard time keeping himself from being tickle attacked because he is so big.
· Is MC’s favourite target because he is very ticklish and will collapse like a big teddy bear into a laughing ball when they start tickling him.
· Will attempt to counter-attack but isn’t always successful. Sometimes MC’s tickles are too good and he’s paralysed with laughter.
· Decided to wear a bunch of workout gear to make himself immune to tickles. It worked but the disappointment on MC’s face made him feel so guilty that he didn’t wear it anymore.
· Will become immune to tickles if he’s immersed in eating something. No amount of tickles can keep Beel away from food, but he will still tickle MC back.
· Easiest to tickle attack because he is asleep so much.
· Sometimes won’t even notice it happened, much to MC’s annoyance.
· It’s a risk to attack him if he’s napping though because there is a risk of it being turned into a snuggle fest instead. He will grab them mid-nap and hug them until he wakes.
· Will pretend to be asleep sometimes so MC will try to tickle him.
· If they try to get him while he’s awake, he’ll tickle them back just like Beel.
· Brings up when he notices MC has been sneak ticking others but not him. He totally doesn’t care and totally doesn’t wish they’d tickle him more.
· Once teamed up with Beel to get MC after they got them both three times in one day. The ensuing tickle fight lasted 5 hours and three vases and a lamp were lost.
mc after getting snatched from the human realm and then getting tangled up on the brothers’ quarrels, only to find out they’re related to their dead sister’s human form:
yall im fr still stuck on lesson 40-23 and i want to scream. i have actually gone as far as paying real dollars to level up my cards only for it to do absolutely nothing for me. i even got that little face to jump up and down and yet i still dont have a skip. the only thing i can do is play and hope that on one round the enemies dont activate their powers or level up my cards again but you need daggers which you can only obtain during events which cost more AP. it will be another 500 gd years before i can get to season 3 and i think the worst part of it is that by the end of season 3, lesson 40-23 is going to look like child’s play. im sure if i got to the next chapter id probably still get stuck on lesson 41s boss level. mayne what the actual fuck. ive replayed season 1 and 2 in the time these lessons came out. I had just finish 2 when 3 dropped. I went back and replayed 2 then replayed 1 and 2 and still cant get to 3. this is some straight booty. who even though this was okay? 🤥
I don’t think ive ever done this before but now I want to do it before I go to sleep myself lol
Lucifer is… an odd one. Firstly, the guy works himself to death so there’s a 90% chance he’ll fall asleep at his desk. On the off chance that he does make it to bed, he prefers to sleep naked, or with boxers on at MOST.
He also prefers his room colder than his heart. JK, he actually prefers the heater on, or at least the fireplace. Cuddles up in his blanket and sleeps with like 4 pillows because he’s lonely, but no one will ever know because his door is locked shut to the max. If he decides to take the next step with his MC and invite them to sleep with him, he’s very reluctant to let them into his personal space, at first. Don’t expect cuddling right off the bat, okay, they have to let him ease into that. Once he’s comfortable, he actually prefers to sleep on his back and have their head on his chest, one arm wrapped around them, that way, if something happens, he can quickly get up. Oh… and he stays naked.
Homie is a different breed okay. He sleeps in his boxers, mainly, sometimes a loose shirt if he forgot to take it off. His room is usually a little bit on the cooler side, and he doesn’t really mind it. Mammon falls asleep on his stomach but he moves around a LOT during the night and he may find himself waking up in a starfish position, or even hanging half of the bed, which is actually really funny to see. Sadly, none of that changes with his MC. As a matter of fact, he’s sure to drag them with him. They fell asleep safe and sound in his arms? They better be prepared to wake up on the floor holding onto his big toe or something. It’s weird, like, genuinely, but here’s the weirder part: they’ll never notice. He’ll miss having them close at some point and wake up, pulling them back onto the bed only to restart the process.
Much like Lucifer, he’s more likely to fall asleep at his desk, in the middle of an anime episode, if he even sleeps that is. Now, he has a bathtub that he sleeps in, which is cushioned and actually very sleep-able. His room is usually at room temperature, sometimes a bit warmer because he has this ridiculous fear that Henry might get cold (kinda cute honestly). He usually sleeps in sweats and a t-shirt and is ALWAYS holding something, usually his Ruri-chan pillow. He’s a fairly light sleeper and the slightest noise could, potentially, wake him. With his MC, he’s very stiff at first, barely getting any sleep because now he has to get used to someone beside him. Tries being the big spoon, but figures out he prefers being the little spoon. Being the little spoon kind of.. Makes him relax more, ya know? Another position he really likes is when him and his MC are just facing each other, holding each other lazily, their foreheads touching.
Satan has a surprisingly good sleep schedule, even with the amount he reads. He gets a good 7-8 hours most nights. His room is on the colder sides, although the fireplace is always on, and he prefers sleeping in pyjama sets, so pants and a nice button up. Usually they’re one color and made of silk (a little fancy up in here), but he also has several plaid and polka dot ones. Sleeps on his back and doesn’t really move a lot. With his MC, he tries to somewhat accommodate them and may turn the heater on in his room, although he secretly hates it lol. His sleeping position changes from his back to spooning them. He very much likes being the big spoon and holding them in his arms. His bed is also the only space that is relatively free of books; perfect for cuddling!
Of course, he has a whole beauty routine before bed and his sheets have to lay just right. His room is at room temperature; not too hot and not too cold. Depending on his mood, he might join Satan in the pyjama set wearing squad or he may opt for a nightgown, depending on his mood. He likes to sleep on his sides, holding a pillow or clutching his blanket, but he always finds himself waking up on his back. With his MC, he kind of leaves it up to them. If they want to cuddle? Fine by him. If they want their space, also fine by him. If he had to choose, he’d probably just hold their hand, or put his head on their chest. One thing they will figure out pretty quickly though, is that he does snore. It’s a flaw he’s super ashamed of and having someone sleep with him shows that he trusts them enough to expose that flaw.
He’s super simple. He either puts on his pyjama set or just the pyjama pants and sleeps shirtless. Of course, he does have a burger plush he sleeps with every night that totally, get this, smells like a burger. His room is on the colder side, since he shares it with Belphie and Belphie prefers it cold. He drools in his sleep and moves around a lot but all of that changes with his MC. He’s very much a cuddler so his MC has to be okay with that. Doesn’t matter how they cuddle with him, he just wants them close. Their head on his chest, spooning, facing each other, etc… just something that has him knowing they’re there. Probably gets a second blanket just in case they get cold. He also snores so his MC has to get used to that lol but it’s honestly kind of cute.
Well you’ll never have to worry about him not coming to bed lol. As mentioned above, he prefers the room a little chilly so he can snuggle up in his sweatshirt/hoodie and a nice warm blanket. He cuddles with his pillow, of course, and much like his twin, he has to hold something in his arms at all times. Sleeps in fetal position mostly. With his MC, that doesn’t really change. His MC has to be okay with being the big spoon more often than not, and or be okay with his head on their chest. He already has a lot of blankets and his body heat is immaculate so no way his MC would be freezing, even with the room set so coldly. His pillow stays, by the way, like he may hold onto you, but that pillow is either still in his hand or under his head. No exceptions to the pillow.
Yes! This is so soft and fluffy… the request, I mean, not the cat; though probably also the cat 😂