This song had too many perfect lines not to do.
Watch “Tony & Peter || Carry You” on YouTube
I love this Song with Tony and Peter Story.
DO NOT TAG AS A SHIP!
Full of feels sorry…
DO NOT TAG AS STARKER!
Tony & Pepper || Wildfire
I love tony and peter fics when peter finds a puppy and begs tony to let him keep it. For an example of dialogue "Pete, did your bag just bark?" "No that was my stomach im starving..." "Your stomach barked?" Idk i found it funny whatever you choose to write im sure ill love. I adore your writing ❤
This one came in at exactly 1,000 words.
Also of possible interest. I’ve written a story about Peter sneaking a cat into the lab but canonically speaking, I suppose a dog would be more in character. I just really like cats. 😂 Purrfect Intentions
I hope you like it!
As Peter walked into the lab on Friday, the first thing Tony noticed was the way the kid was carrying this backpack carefully in front of him, rather than having it slung over his shoulder. Then, as if that was suspicious enough, he gingerly placed it onto his desk rather than carelessly dropping it at his feet. "What’s in the bag, kiddo?“ Tony asked, assuming that there was some sort of fragile project tucked inside.
"Uh, Something like that,” Peter hesitantly replied. He’d not expected the man to notice a difference in the way he was handling his bag. He was going to have to be way more careful if he wanted to keep the puppy he’d found his way there, hidden inside a secret.
“Huh,” Tony replied with a curious tilt to his head as he waited for the kid to continue. It wasn’t like the boy to answer any sort of question in one sentence. Something was up. "What is it?“
Finally got around to posting this at least i was timely for #pepperonyweek20
Tagged by @missmoodybear 😘😘😘
Rules: Get to know your mutuals! When you get this, it means someone wants to know more about you, so list 5 things about yourself you want your followers to know! They can be as simple as your age or as complex as your deepest fear, as long as it’s something you’re comfortable with sharing. When you’re done and if you want to, send this to 10 people you want to get to know better!
- I was vegan for four years! (from 19 to 23)
- I’m actually moving back towards that sort of lifestyle, though I plan on continuing to eat poultry and fish/seafood. Just trying to be healthier.
- I’m a hopeless romantic, so despite it really being a ‘corporate’ holiday, my favorite is Valentine’s Day. C’:
- I’m autistic
- My favorite movie is Drive
Thank you @venomous-soliloquy ❤️
1. My taste in music is stuck between the 60’s to 80’s, and I’m really proud of that.
2. I’m learning how to play the guitar.
3. I’m an aspiring actress.
4. One time I ate an entire box of cheese pizza and regretted it.
5. I’m an insomniac.
Thanks for the tag babe!! 🌸💖🥰
1. I have a scar on my left wrist from a concentrated nitric acid spill oops
2. I enjoy embroidery I’m currently working on a design for my denim jacket
3. My favourite flowers are orchids
4. I’ve taken an interest in moral particularism but I can’t tell you that much about it I’m still researching
5. I love history, particularly Scottish wars of independence and ancient civilisations
-I love the aesthetic of cryptids and horror
-my fave video is possibly in Michigan
- I have 3 printed out shapes of obama, my first was a pyramid
-I love being jumpscared because it makes me feel happy
-I like splattering red paint
Thank you for the tag
1. I can sing Milord in french
2. I have a high pitched whistle that annoys my siblings and friends
3. I’m very happy dancy drunk
4. I’d like to think I can rap busta rhyme’s part of look at me now
5. my friends say my british accent is really good
Thanks for the tag cutie 💜
1. I speak 4 languages; Moroccan dialect Arabic (Darija), English, Dutch and a bit French
2. I study English to become a teacher, I’m currently closing off my second year
3. My favorite animals are butterflies 🦋💜
4. My 3yo brother calls me mom rather than my name (which makes me kinda proud bc he is capable of calling people by their names :,) )
5. I’ve spent like 15 minutes coming up with facts about me, I’m awful at it unless you ask me questions about me
thx @indecisivedolly for the tag ma!
1. I play 4 instruments (oboe, flute, ukelele, piano)
2. I have a love for history and hope to teach the american revolution someday
3. I want to publish a book, have it adapted into a movie, and have Seb Stan portray one of the characters
4. I am one of twelve cousins on my moms side, with the youngest due to be 14 yrs younger than me, coming in July
5. I have no idea what to put as a fifth thing, so, I guess I’ll say I’ve lived in 3 states: Massachusetts, Pennsylvania, Texas, Pennsylvania
1. I (think?) I’m a fic writer. I dunno if there’s a point that you are one or not lol.
2. I have tried to have music lessons but I don’t have the patience for it so I just learn random piano covers of songs I like on YouTube tutorials.
3. I wear glasses and my one pupil is slightly skew and the tiniest bit bigger than my other because of the slight astigmatism that I have.
4. I have lived in at least 10 or 11 different houses in my 18 years of being alive
Thank you for the tag @littlemissagrafina :3
1 - I’m a fic writer and working on my own story (it’s so hard :()
2 - I am slowly gettting back into my art in hopes of improving it
3 - I currently have one tattoo and know the next three I want
4 - I’m an avid fanfic reader and have meet some great friends through the community
5 - I wear glasses but want laser vision in the future
Thank you for the tag @marvels-blue-phoenix 🥰
1-I’ve been reading fanfiction for about 10 years and couldn’t imagine not having it in my life!
2-I’ve recently started writing my own Iron Dad fics after about a year of reading and re reading some really good talented writers
3-My favourite food has always been fish and chips ever since I was little and makes sense seeing as it’s my country’s best known dish!
4-My favourite music or artists are from the years between the 1960s-1990s and there isn’t a day that goes by when I don’t listen to music
5-I have a YouTube channel where I have uploaded Iron Dad vids and fandom vids in the past 😊
I tag: @ardenskyedarcy221b @joyful-soul-collector @anthony-edward-stark-is-my-hero @monireh89 @starkaroos2034 @fallenstar07 @keep-a-bucket-full-of-stars @madasthesea @irondadbxtch @ironically-anticlimactic
1. I’ve only really started reading/posting fanfic a few months ago!
2. I’m planning on becoming a dental hygienist!
3. My favorite color is red!
4. I’ve lived in 3 different states in the US, two were West Coast, and the one I’m in now is East Coast!
5. I’m writing a dystopian book about mermaids and the way ocean pollution affects their lives
1. I love cats. Like, I really, really love cats. 😹 I only have one, currently. Her name is Zendaya …but only when she’s in trouble. Generally speaking, we call her Z.
2. I was bullied into starting a tumblr account. … Okay, not really. I was hesitant to start one but people kept asking me if I had an account and then I felt PRESSURED so made one. It’s going better than I expected considering a I’m old.
3. I’ll be forty on December 9th and I’m low-key nervous about it. Like, I’m not ready to be forty…
4. I have anxiety. Lot’s of Anxiety. ALL of the anxiety. I over think EVERYTHING. (Side note: I tend to push these tendencies onto my characters when I write. Projecting much? Yes, yes I am.)
5. I started writing fan-fiction about 3 years ago. I started drawing about three weeks ago. Now, I have two hobbies that pressure me for all of my time.
(Me writing: I should finish that drawing… Me drawing: I should really write a new chapter for something… The struggle is REAL)
1. Ive been a fangirl for many fandoms for years but iron dad was the first thing i loved so much i started writing fanfiction for i only wrote a few stories but no other fandom got me interested enough to write.
2. I love making tribute videos mostly marvel using songs i find fitting. I have a YouTube channel with over 10k subscribers my username is MsMorganStark.
3. Me and my brother used to argue over mcu vs the dceu evertime we saw each other which was generally weekly and the rest of my family were so annoyed lol.
4. Love tie dying been doing alot of it recently especially reverse tie dying (bleach)
5. I literally told my boyfriend (at the time) if tom holland asked me out id dump him hm no wonder we eventually broke up. Lol oh well he knew what he got into.