hey remember when noelle attacked berdly phisicaly it was literaly this
1K notes · View notes
Batburger drive-thru employee: Bye, have a nice day!
Stephanie: Bye, I love you.
431 notes · View notes
stephs directness vs cass's ability to read everything she wants anyway
483 notes · View notes
happy batman day lets talk about them instead <3
(i am begging dc to bring back Babs as a wheelchair user in this book... please be like the first arc please please please)
489 notes · View notes
It's Batman Day today (18 September) and to celebrate this auspicious day, I thought it would be apropos to do a photoset of Batman with his various junior partners.
Batman Day 2015
Batman Day 2016
Batman Day 2017
Batman Day 2018
Batman Day 2019
Batman Day 2020
Barbara Gordon as Batgirl: Detective Comics (Vol 1) #1027 Variant by J. Scott Campbell and Sabine Rich (Upper Left)
Cassandra Cain as Orphan: Detective Comics (Vol 1) #950 Cover by Eddy Barrows, Eber Ferreira, Adriano Lucas (Middle Left)
Damian Wayne as Robin: Robin (Vol. 3) #1 Variant by Andy Kubert (Lower Middle)
Dick Grayson as Nightwing: Batman (Vol. 3) #99 Cover by Jorge Jimenez and Tomeu Morey (Upper Right)
Duke Thomas as The Signal: Batman and the Signal #1 Cover by Cully Hamner (Lower Right)
Harper Row as Bluebird: Batman Eternal #42 Cover by Ivan Reis, Joe Prado, Sula Moon (Lower Left)
Jason Todd as Red Hood: Batman: Urban Legends #1 Variant by David Finch and Tomeu Morey (Upper Middle)
Stephanie Brown as Spoiler: Batman (Vol. 3) #106 Variant Cover by Jorge Jimenez and Tomeu Morey (Center)
Tim Drake as Red Robin: Detective Comics (Vol 1) #934 Cover by Eddy Barrows, Eber Ferreira, Adriano Lucas (Middle Right)
456 notes · View notes
Tim: All right, so Steph and I are married.
Steph: We are not married.
Tim: Relax, it’s just pretend.
Steph: I don’t want to pretend.
Tim: Why not? Scared you’ll like it?
Steph: Okay, if we’re married, then I want a divorce.
Duke: Are you two like this all the time?
Tim & Steph: Yes.
318 notes · View notes
Nightwing #87 Reveal
Less than 12 hours ago, we finally got our first peek into Tom Taylor's Nightwing #87!
Cover by Bruno Redondo, Variant covers by Bruno Redondo & Jamal Campbell
If you were stunned by Redondo's work on the covers of Nightwing #84-86, then you'll love the new take on Nightwing #87! I thought I've seen it all with Redondo's connected cover pieces for #84-#86, but clearly I was wrong.
Nightwing #87 will be taken to a whole new level, with all 22 pages connecting into one single image. Here's a peak (rotate your device for better viewing):
(forgive me for the low quality, I haven't been able to find a higher resolution that I can insert into Tumblr)
Redondo actually took a pause from his work on Nightwing (2016) for issues #84, #85 and #86, his position being handed over to Robbi Rodriguez for those issues. He mentioned that it is due to having to work on more complex pieces for later issues, I guess we finally know what he meant!
Source: Polygon Comics (click here to view images in better quality as well)
254 notes · View notes
YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAASSSSSSSSSSSSS GO TORIEL
318 notes · View notes
Steph: So, what was it like?
Jason: What was what like?
Steph: Your funeral! Who came? Who spoke? Was it fun?
Jason: How would I know?! It was my funeral??
Steph: Exactly! In theory you were there!
Dick: Steph, he was dead. He wasn’t really able to “pay attention”.
Steph, looking unimpressed: Did you not ask about your funeral?
Jason: Not like, seriously? I googled it. Also anytime I did ask Bruce just got sad, and I’m not dealing with a sad Bruce. It’s annoying.
Jason just shrugs.
Steph: God you’re hopeless. The only good thing about coming back to life is getting to hear about your funeral!
Dick: The only- Steph that’s so depressing!
Jason: Yeah, you really need to stop hanging out with Tim.
Steph: You’re right- there are two good things!
Dick looks resigned.
Jason: What’s the second one?
Steph: Getting to plan your second funeral! Oh my god. We should have a funeral planning party!!
Dick: I’ll bring the snacks!
179 notes · View notes
I will never stop wishing they did a final ninth season with nine episodes to end on 9/9. I will also never stop wishing they had made bi Jake CANON-canon instead of just us going “wow he’s so bi” and us all obviously knowing it’s true.
but that was still lovely, and sad, and hilarious, and heartwarming. I started tearing up a little at Rosa and Amy, and then flat out wept at Holt to Jake. never really stopped after that, but I’m glad I stayed dry-eyed for that long at least!
if they had not had that little time jump, I don’t know if I would’ve been able to rewatch this like, ever. series finales always make me too sad to rewatch, with very little exceptions. thanks to the knowledge that every Halloween, the entire ex-squad and current squad will all get together and be total idiots again, I’ll be able to rewatch and not feel as much pain.
...I realize that is very dramatic sounding. whatever.
(I hope Charles wins the next heist. he’s literally the only one of the mains that never got to win. even Scully was technically on winning teams three times!)
(also I loved all the returns. :’) and Rosa’s whole I DO NOT NEED TO SETTLE DOWN thing, as much as I do adore her IN relationships. and KOOL AID TERRY. and and and etc so many things were grand.)
thank you for existing, show. I miss you already.
152 notes · View notes
that feel when ur trying to enjoy a nice rooftop date with ur bf but suddenly crime happens and u don’t have time to switch back ur cape & jacket
154 notes · View notes
People talk about Isaac‘s manipulativeness being the prime reason for Maeve to not be with him and yet everyone fails to mention that he admits to the voicemail thing right when he thinks things could be going romantic with Maeve. Don’t think he deserves the hate he gets.
116 notes · View notes
Here are my random batfam head cannons. I do take constructive criticism but only if it’s really good so tread lightly
- dick records TikToks on patrol and he gets steph to join him
- damien dies of cringe every time, Tim flip flops on being embarrassed and joining in
- Jason pretends to be embarrassed by all this but he secretly records them at home, both as red hood (to taunt the police obviously), and as himself
- Alfred has a popular TikTok account
- Bruce doesn’t know what TikTok is no matter how many times it’s explained to him, he’s still stuck on vine
- Jason started the “why do good girls like bad guys” audio as a joke and now nobody lets him live it down
- Bruce and Jason still have their own MySpace accounts that they actually use
- Jason has the funniest Twitter account
- Cass once walked in on Bruce and selena doing the do and she almost burned the manor down
-duke loves himself some sea shanties
- jason has Dolly Parton and MCR on the same playlist
- Tim runs a Taylor swift stan account that nobody knows about, Jason follow it which nobody knows about, dick follows it on his main account
- dick LOVES doja cat
- Damien is autistic (don’t fight me on this one fuckers)
- Tim loves minecraft and has at least a few hyper pop songs on his playlist
- Alfred released a jazz album sometime in the 80’s
- Jason won’t get tattoos because he doesn’t like needles but he caved once when he was drunk and got a quote from an Olivia Rodrigo song (u decide which one)
- dick loves ABBA (how else do u explain his fucking disco outfit)
- cass beat Jason in an arm wrestle once and won’t let him forget it
- tim has a poster of Kon in his room, it started as a joke but now he won’t take it down
- duke and cass have movie nights
- steph knows every TikTok dance and she’s good at them too
- Alfred loves heavy metal, when the kids hear that shit BLASTING they know it’s cleaning day
- whenever Tim doesn’t drink coffee in the morning he experiences withdrawal
- cass and steph go to Taylor swift concerts together every time she goes on tour and sometimes they drag Bruce with them
- Alfred has never watched a movie all the way through, something always comes up, he’s never able to finish one all the way
- cass didn’t know she wasn’t supposed to know Tim was bi, cass knew the second she laid eyes on him
- steph has a bunch of stuffed toys and sleeps with a different one every night
Ok that’s all for tonight. I love these bastards and also credit to my friend kabeer ( @making-itwayne ) for like half of the TikTok head cannons and also being my batfam expert
124 notes · View notes
Some doodles because...🥺
113 notes · View notes
Deltarune Chapter Two
Queen (yes, i'm a Simp)
Susie and Ralsei:
ING: i love Susie but I'm not sure what version I gave it
ESP: Amo a Susie pero no estoy seguro de el modelo que le di
Thanks and Good Night Darling <33
(( ❤ Support me with you Like and Reblog ❤ ))
106 notes · View notes
Cass and Steph by Sweeney Boo! So excellent!
89 notes · View notes
Happy Batman Day!!!
82 notes · View notes
Okay so it’s been in my head for a while that Marinette Dupain-Cheng and Tim Drake are the same person in different fonts
Both had way too much put on their shoulders at a young age that continued on due to a sense of duty. This results in both of them becoming workaholics. However, while they both became pessimistic as a result, Marinette tends to edge more towards the anxiety part of this spectrum while Tim leans toward being depressed.
(This is actually the reason I got into Maribat, I had been looking up posts to see if anyone had noticed the similarities and accidentally found a whole fandom.)
But I just realized Adrien Agreste and Stephanie Brown are also kind of the same?
Both feel trapped by their situation and became a hero/vigilante in order to get some semblance of control over their own lives. They fight against their fathers directly (though Adrien doesn’t know that yet) and, as time goes on, become more optimistic about their situations.
I don’t know. I just find it really interesting.
85 notes · View notes
Chevalier, to Sariel: Bitch you thought
102 notes · View notes