going through a day full of anxiety?
make note of the following steps which can help you relax, without taking any extra time out from your busy schedule:
- every time you feel you anxiety increasing, focus on your breathe. picture your breath going in and providing enriched oxygen to your body. imagine each exhales as removing toxicity from the inside.
- every time you drink water, picture the pure water entering inside your body and illuminating everything with its purity.
- every time you walk, move or make any movement, give credit to your healthy limbs. mentally praise them for doing a good job or even pat your leg and thank it for helping you walk. it may seem silly in the beginning but it’s a part of the process towards self appreciation!
- deliberately slow down the rate at which your eyes blink a few times. focus on the soft movements of your eyelids. try to picture your happy place or anything else that makes you calm down, in the split second that your eyes are shut.
- pay attention to your general state. relax any strained parts - frowning eyebrows, clenched jaw, stiff shoulders, shaking leg or all of it. take a deep breathe and focus on relaxing slowly. it’s alright. you’re doing okay.
above all, remember to pat yourself on the back at the end of the day! appreciate the efforts you made to get through the day successfully and congratulate yourself on winning another battle and rest up for the next day✨