Jachtslot het Oude Loo in Apeldoorn, the Netherlands
De Achterhoek in the Netherlands
A day at the gardens 🌿
“…if not now, then when?…”
Thank you for this! Five things I like about myself are:
- my taste for adventure. I love that nature and adventuring was integrated into my life from such a young age.
- my writing capability. I don’t like to brag about that too much because I find it hard to treasure any of my skills that fall back onto academia. I’ve written a few stories that have gotten a lot of praise and it makes me feel proud.
- my love for flowers. They’re so wonderful. Loving flowers has led me to find inspiration for my future job. I plan on being a florist!
- my taste in music. I have to thank my dad for all the rock and then my fiancé for the newer stuff in the last three years!
- my growing sense of fashion. Again, I have to thank my fiancé for helping me find that. One day I’ll reach my ideal form of cottagecore.
￼I don’t know if I’ll send this to anyone else personally, but I implore that anyone who sees this should definitely do it!! It’s really nice!
Fuzzy wuzzy cutie pie busy with a rhododendron 🐝
My love for rain and irises in one picture 💜💛💜
Anemone Coronaria ~ Poppy Anemone
The colors are is so pretty, but wow that red is almost blinding and that’s after I toned it down 😎😂
A beautiful sand wasp! I was so excited to see it!
Aging flowers have their own sense of beauty and uniqueness. I love them just as much as fresh. 🥰
Took some pictures in my very dead garden
Rain on daisies 🌧
-🥯Everything bagel Sandwhcih recipe
You will need:
-bagel of choice
-an egg per bagel
- scallions, dill, cilantro, and other fresh herbs you like
-salt, pepper, dried basil
-guacamole if available!
-Open up your bagel and apply some butter, crushed chopped garlic, and sprinkle dried basil, and put into a toaster oven, OR butter your pan adding the garlic and basil to your butter mixture before placing down bagels. I prefer the toaster since the pan trick didn’t toast the bagel all the way for me
-after removing your bagels, sprinkle shredded cheese on the bottom bagel, before adding butter to your pan again, adding your scallions and greens, and adding your egg to the greens. Add salt, pepper, and dried basil
-When egg is done cooking, place it onto your bagel slice and put it back into the pan to cook more, adding your chopped tomato on top and more cheese again if you like
-Add guacamole or garlic spread/anything you might like to the top bagel slice and complete your sandwich, enjoy!!
Noordwijk, the Netherlands