I am learning to paint with watercolors, today i tried making a vase and a palm.
There was a man who made a living selling balloons at a fair. He had all colors of balloons, including red, yellow, blue, and green. Whenever business was slow, he would release a helium-filled balloon into the air and when the children saw it go up, they all wanted to buy one. They would come up to him, buy a balloon, and his sales would go up again. He continued this process all day. One day, he felt someone tugging at his jacket. He turned around and saw a little boy who asked, “If you release a black balloon, would that also fly?” Moved by the boy’s concern, the man replied with empathy, “Son, it is not the color of the balloon, it is what is inside that makes it go up.”
Why I am learning Russian, it’s because:
- I love their culture and what I see in Bald and Bankrupt YT channel.
- so many classical music composers and nuclear scientists are Russians, and I believe that learning a language means that you have to immerse yourself into that language’s environment, trying to understand those ideas and how and why did they form.
- I also found a lot of resources about tech and history stuff on the internet that are in Russian and after translating them; I found they are so much valuable to me.
- I saw a similarity between Russian and Amazigh (the language spoken by North Africans), and I want to know why?
- Why not, I know Arabic, Amazigh, French, English, why not add another language.
Today is Wednesday, Sep 26rd, 2020.
I have been learning Russian like 15 days ago, I just learnt the Cyrillic alphabet and couple words.
When I learn some vocabulary, I will reblog this post with those new words. so this is somewhat a series or an updated content, for maybe 6 month or more until I learn the basic stuff and the most common words and phrases.
By the way, I am using a mobile application that has words with their pronunciations and translations and of course, the Anki app with Russian decks *Spaced_Repetition*.
and I was told not to learn the Russian grammar, let the words flow on their own until you figure out how things work then try to understand formalities and why are they written that way?
Good luck for me I guess.
Just finished my first guitar lesson, very excited to use my knowledge playing Kill the Poor by Dead Kennedy’s
Orang yang bodoh adalah orang yang menganggap dirinya lebih baik dari orang lain dan kemudian berhenti memperbaiki diri. Please don’t be one, Cin.
Jakarta, 24 Sept 2020